CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

THEATER IS BACK BBY

56b54e459437440ac3bfce7dce27c201.png

Then why did Frankie say straight up that there wasn't theater for H2A?.....whatever, glad it's in.

Then why did Frankie say straight up that there wasn't theater for H2A?.....whatever, glad it's in.

it was said h2a was to have theater day 1 on e3 lol

it was said h2a was to have theater day 1 on e3 lol

Incorrect, read here (especially the Frank O'Connor link)

Perhaps it either wasn't set in stone for development, or he thought the person was asking about Halo 1,2,3, and 4, the classic style games. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the release times of the digital copy of MCC on release night? I plan on pre-ordering the game to ensure I can play on release night but I'm unsure if I'll be stuck waiting for until 12:00 am on the west coast which would be 4 am where I live. Am I better off trying to get a physical copy at a midnight release?

Depends on how you want to do things, you could preload it and play it as soon as the game goes out, or you can go to a midnight release but it will probably be mobbed because Halo

Incorrect, read here (especially the Frank O'Connor link)

Perhaps it either wasn't set in stone for development, or he thought the person was asking about Halo 1,2,3, and 4, the classic style games.

edit: nvm

If you're like me you want the digital cause physical copies can scratch, and the inner circle of the disc can sometimes crack. If you're like me you'll want to press play game and have it instantly launch from another game you're on as opposed to getting the disc out and opening the tray and replacing the other game etc. That's just me though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, none of the Halo PC maps are well suited for 4v4 really.  Maybe Danger Canyon and Timberland for CTF, but that's really pushing it.

The reason I ask is because if any of them are suitable 4v4 maps that would be awesome. 

The reason I ask is because if any of them are suitable 4v4 maps that would be awesome. 

Timberland is by far the best map in the bunch.  So sick.  Not really a great 4v4 map though.  I've never played Uplift, but that seems like it would be the best 4's map of the bunch.

I won't be pre-ordering this game, nor will I ever pre-order another Halo game.

The thing about remakes is that you're actually knowing what you're getting into. Not to mention you are getting a free beta for Halo 5 so you can also base your experience with that beta and determine whether or not it is worth actually pre ordering. Why would you not pre order?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

What if it was a mistake from Bravo? Hmmmmm? 

Either way, would love theater in H2A <3

I can't imagine this being a mistake by Bravo. You have to figure that before the Halo bulletin goes up, all of the information in the article has to be approved by higher ups within 343I/M$.  It only made sense that H2A would have theater mode, given that it is a new(ish) game that is based off of the H4 engine (which had theater).

If anyone anyone made a mistake, it was Frankie. He either didn't understand the question that was posed to him, or he simply made a mistake.

Either way, does anyone know what new information IGN is going to give us tomorrow? Unless I missed it, I haven't seen any indication of what new information we will get.

Either way, does anyone know what new information IGN is going to give us tomorrow? Unless I missed it, I haven't seen any indication of what new information we will get.

Bloodline (Coagulation remake) walkthrough

• Upvote (+1) 1

There's....there's gonna be halo 1 default buttons for halo 1 right.... RIGHT?

Can't just be this flashlight on X nonsense...

Yep, Default schemes for each game are available, but don't look at Recon, Reclaimer is probably a better alternative to the Halo 1 Controls, IMO.

Yep, Default schemes for each game are available, but don't look at Recon, Reclaimer is probably a better alternative to the Halo 1 Controls, IMO.

Original default or recon for me. Don't know yet will have to play a game on both. The non S controller will make me want to play recon like I did for halo 3R4 but if it feels like true h1 I wont be able to prevent instinctive movements that only work on original buttons.

I would be buying it digitally if wasn't for the fact that I'm getting my copy for $40 dollars since with preloading you can download the game early and play it when you still have to download it anyways with a physical copy.