CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Game chat specifically for CE, I haven't seen on screen indication in any of the videos so far. Edited the question to be more specific, ta.

I guess that is a fair question, but it would be insane to have it for 4 games out of 5, so I'm sure they've got something in place.

Anyone else see this video? 

Personally i'm not a huge campaign guy but it's awesome that 343i is implementing little details like linking the achievement to the place in the game or having Leader boards for speed runners. All the little shit in this video will make the game that much better. Keep it up 343!!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Anyone else see this video? 

Personally i'm not a huge campaign guy but it's awesome that 343i is implementing little details like linking the achievement to the place in the game or having Leader boards for speed runners. All the little shit in this video will make the game that much better. Keep it up 343!!

The scoring and time features are massive for the speed-runners at HaloRuns.com, awesome to see support for that community.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah its confirmed u can use dedis for customs by quin.

I don't remember seeing that confirmed by anyone at 343i, if I missed that confirmation I will be ecstatic.

The way MCC is going to handle custom games remains one the most important pieces of information (at least in my eyes).

he tweeted it like forever ago.

I'll give you one whole plus rep if you find it. :)

I better have at least +3 rep on this post

@@Hitzel_89 @@Sam and @BR N00b

looks like its funky and trying to embed. anyway copy the link below and read the whole conversation

https://twitter.com/quinndelhoyo/status/499194776877404160
here is a pic of most of it

8797628a00.png

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't see him confirming dedis in customs in that tweet, maybe that's just me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I better have at least +3 rep on this post

@@Hitzel_89 @@Sam and @BR N00b

looks like its funky and trying to embed. anyway copy the link below and read the whole conversation

https://twitter.com/quinndelhoyo/status/499194776877404160
here is a pic of most of it

8797628a00.png

All he says is "please" which doesn't confirm anything, he could easily be replying to the second part of Maven's tweet and ignores the question because he can't talk about it yet.

All he says is "please" which doesn't confirm anything, he could easily be replying to the second part of Maven's tweet and ignores the question because he can't talk about it yet.

I am one of the most skeptical people on here but unless quin is socially awkward, I don't see this conversation meaning anything other than #confirmed

Random question for those who have played PC CE: Is Gephyrophobia too big for 4v4?

yeah its as long as sandtrap and about as wide too. the two platforms on the side of the bridge are about as wide as halo 3 narrows themselves each

Yeah, none of the Halo PC maps are well suited for 4v4 really.  Maybe Danger Canyon and Timberland for CTF, but that's really pushing it.