CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Looks the they up the H1 pistol.... took like guy who died nearly a full clip to even knock down a AR user sheild in which he died.

That's what happens when you miss in Halo 1.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Looks the they up the H1 pistol.... took like guy who died nearly a full clip to even knock down a AR user sheild in which he died.

An OS spawns behind that hill in the creek, i dont think its a stretch to say he has it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The new footage looks much improved from the stuff we saw first. For the first time it really did look like what I imagined H1 in 1080p 60fps would look like. 

My questions. Will Halo 1 custom games be played on dedicated servers or by player host?

What kind of map rotation, settings are we going to be playing in the H1 4v4 playlist?

How different, if at all, are the nade points for nading weapons? Does nading weapons/PU's behave the same as OG H1?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Considering the GOAT is coming out in 3 weeks or so, I am going to use this to try and get to know some people on this forum a bit better, and in general have a good time killing the noobs that will be plaguing MCC.

Post your GT below and we can run some games come Nov 11th. Message me also on Xbox Live @ Batchyy  if you prefer, I will also add you to my friends list.

(Just a fair warning, I have not played Halo 1 or 2 online, just letting you know. Don't go TJ Salt on my ass)

People that have been added:

Spartan0S36

MaceX42

AboveInfinityBE

The Dought

Kippy N7

F U N Z B O B

FLuFFY CE

Proven Deadly

I Am Beeee

Kenny POV

das Husky

Fordetoss

Fender x Bender

i O1d Greg i

XbL Reloading

LDark Syndicate

UE Realist

Ayo Itz Slayer

• Upvote (+1) 3

My questions. Will Halo 1 custom games be played on dedicated servers or by player host?

Ooh, that's a good one.  Do we know this already?

probably not

i dont see why not since it was in the pc code and xbone supports keyboard. Way more likely than proximity chat

dude either had OS like cujjer said or it was him missing shot like Hitzel said...

welcome to the glorious world of H1

• Upvote (+1) 2

Xbox split = 110° FoV

Xbox full = 70°

PC full = 70°

Looks like MCC will be around 90-95-ish

its 86. Hcea is also 86. My guess is split will be like it is with hcea where 25% is cut off vertically. Hopefully we will se soon

Source?

screenshot vid

Go on hpc

Stand where vid shows

Adjust fov until replicated

Not perfect but since hceais 86 as well and it has hcea reticles...

Will matchmaking feature default starting equipment, or will it be the generic option where everyone has an AR/Pistol, regardless of map.

In 2v2s, do players still spawn with 4 grenades?

• Upvote (+1) 2

anybody else notice that it looks like they severely toned-down the plasma rifle "freezing" at 1:38?  I remember in OG CE freezing wouldn't allow you to throw grenades or turn that fast... 

'AboveInfinityBE'

I have about a rough hour of experience on Halo 1 and maybe 4 or less hours on Halo 2. Crucify me, but I'm ready to jump in and learn the ropes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah its confirmed u can use dedis for customs by quin.

Do you have a link for this? I don't remember him confirming that. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I assume you're talking about Game Chat in matches and lobbies... if MCC doesn't have game chat I'll eat a my socks on camera.

Game chat specifically for CE, I haven't seen on screen indication in any of the videos so far. Edited the question to be more specific, ta.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can you please bring over some of the maps from Halo 1.5?!! On screen timer than counts up? Not a game time that ends the game after X amount of time, but one that counts up infinitely. I already have numerous timers, but I think this would help out the new comers more than anything. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

and I would love a chat system to where I can hear all of the people on my team at all times, and if I want to talk shit to the other team, I can by pressing up on the D-Pad. Miss the days of in game trash talk.