CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I think the point of Gundam's post is not why are people are fighting for Halo 1 in the MCC to be closer to the original - since I think most people know why - but I think he means more in the way people are going about expressing their concerns and dislike from what they have seen, and I can't say I fully disagree. The way some of you guys are posting you are fully making yourselves sound like you are better than other people on the site. We understand your passion for an original Halo 1 experience but some of you really need to stop making it out like you are above everyone else.

+ rep and 9,001% true. I played hce ALOT on the OG xbox with alot of my friends now me and those friends can play online vs each other since 2 of them have moved out of state and its hard to get together. Thank you proto.

I second this it's like we're only getting Combat Evolved on the Xbox One and not like three other games plus a Beta that needed to happen.

For me, I was only getting Combat Evolved on Xbox One. I'm sure I am not alone.

• Upvote (+1) 4

What sucks is, all of the really upset peoples posts are getting deleted, which I understand why because they are probably writing some ridiculous nonsense... but I mean if 343 really does frequent this site I'd like for them to see how pissed people are.

There are ways to express this disappointment without having to lower oneself to name calling and insults. The expression of disappointment that changes things is the type that is rational, and well thought-out.

• Upvote (+1) 3

There are ways to express this disappointment without having to lower oneself to name calling and insults. The expression of disappointment that changes things is the type that is rational, and well thought-out.

Name calling and insults can also be rational and well thought-out.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Are there more CE kids on TB than H2C kids? I'm gonna need people to rejoice with tomorrow.

Also, since we already have seen a ton of H2A campaign, I'm thinking the video tomorrow with be much more multiplayer oriented. Or maybe just a longer video with more campaign and the same amount of multiplayer. \_(^_^)_/

I'm sure they will do H2 perfectly with no short cuts or issues whatsoever, then you'll all be like 'look 343 GETS IT guys!  just be glad you got halo 1 online!'

EDIT:  For halo1 videos goto youtube.com/jwm03g  it's probably the biggest collection of high level h1 vids, and youtube player has a built in slow mo function.

I'm sure they will do H2 perfectly with no short cuts or issues whatsoever, then you'll all be like 'look 343 GETS IT guys!  just be glad you got halo 1 online!'

343 GETS IT guys! just be glad you got halo 1 online!

There saving you from the trouble tomorrow 

+ rep and 9,001% true. I played hce ALOT on the OG xbox with alot of my friends now me and those friends can play online vs each other since 2 of them have moved out of state and its hard to get together. Thank you proto.

I was hosting lans at least once a month last year before i moved.  now i can play h1 CE with my friends on XBL. From the footage it doesn't look like the same experience, but fun nonetheless.  

Once in a very great while I get so down I have to put on The Marshall Mathers LP and listen all the way through. I thought the day H1 came to XBL would be a highlight of my relatively young life. Instead, It's a MMLP kinda day. 

"I aint that mad though, I just don't like being lied to" - 'Stan', Eminem.

So after watching the game play trailer for Halo: CE on MCC, I'm kinda impressed. I do like the fact that you can toggle medals in CE or H2. But the problem that I have with the game play that we've seen is that the medals take up a good space. Another concern that I have is that when you look at the campaign game play, the Magnum's cross hairs are smaller compared to the Multiplayer game play. I'm aware that 343 has stated that what IGN is showing off is not final. But it is kinda concerning looking at this.

Overall, it looks like it's the same Halo CE that we remember. I know it's too soon to judge but we'll just have to wait and play it for ourselves.

Once in a very great while I get so down I have to put on The Marshall Mathers LP and listen all the way through. I thought the day H1 came to XBL would be a highlight of my relatively young life. Instead, It's a MMLP kinda day. 

"I aint that mad though, I just don't like being lied to" - 'Stan', Eminem.

"...why, so you guys could just lie to get me here?"

• Upvote (+1) 1

I understand everyone's complaints, I really do. But for me personally, I'm still in awe that we're getting 4 full campaigns and 5 multiplayer experiences on one disk for $60. H1 was my favorite game ever. Hands down. I'm just happy I get to play it, or something that very closely resembles it, on xbl for the first time. I LAN'd H1 a ton in my neighborhood when I was younger but I haven't really had the opportunity to do that in years. Reliving my childhood is something I very much look forward to whether or not it's the OG H1.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sorry to break up all the Halo One talks...but who else is PUMPED for some crispy Halo 4 action?!?!

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Sorry to break up all the Halo One talks...but who else is PUMPED for some crispy Halo 4 action?!?!

Gonna look better no doubt about it. /writes an apology letter to the fan base

Would rather play My Little Halo

22ebd4c09f79f2641b2805a5108a9c12.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3