CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I actually played against Harris, N3ac3y, and friends in Destiny the other day. Had no idea he was a CE god.

yup..

him, ogre 2, patch and legend are sitting at the top of the mount everest of halo 1 players

tomorrow will be the day where I get giddy as fuck or just feel like..."....fuck"...

I really hope the CE community gets everything they want tomorrow. What do you/don't you want to see in tomorrow's vid?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope the CE community gets everything they want tomorrow. What do you/don't you want to see in tomorrow's vid?

not the pc version of halo 1

• Upvote (+1) 1

good hit registration online, xbox version, and 108 fov split screen.

tomorrow won't really mean much as i assume it will be lan, and they prob won't do split...

but maybe they will do everything and we can relax...

doubt it

good hit registration online, xbox version, and 108 fov split screen.

tomorrow won't really mean much as i assume it will be lan, and they prob won't do split...

but maybe they will do everything and we can relax...

doubt it

so yall will still play split screen at CE LANs even though you can play with more than 2 Xboxes now? serious question, no hate

Who cares? Custom games were always better and will be again.

Just give him a solid gold iPad and Mercedes Benz so the collection will meet his expectations~

Yup. I just came to the realization that I have 4 weeks to come up with $500 to get an xbone and MCC. lol I only make $150-$190 a paycheck. Should've started saving sooner. IT'S CRUNCH TIME, BOYS!!!

yep this i just realized i'm broke 

Yep, I'm counting down the days like I did as a kid during December for Christmas. It's crazy to think how I'm just as excited now for a video game as I was for Christmas as a kid. I put daily alarms/notifications on my phone for the remaining days. The last week will be insane!  

Don't think the update is happening today

Just woke up and still nothing.

:/

Money for the Xbox One and everything else im going to need is just sitting in my night stand / waiting for me to brake and go buy everything maybe this weekend.

And yes im so hyped about this game its crazy i have called my gamestop 2 times to ask about them having tournaments on the day of .

Disagree. It's a great opportunity to introduce older games to new fans. You guys are forgetting that this game wasn't made for us, it was made to capture a new audience and possibly test the "old" Halo playstyle with that new audience.

Um, what? It's already four and a half games on one disc. Do people need their hand held every single step of the fucking way? I realize that 343's target market has an average I.Q. of about 28, but is it really too much to ask for someone to select their playlist according to the game they feel like playing at the moment, and then changing it as needed when they want to play something else? Fuck, even Halo 4 required that much effort. It's real quick, if you didn't know.

Cross-game playlists are a ridiculous idea and there are no positives that can come from it. While each individual game gets limited to a single cookie-cutter "all teh gaemtyepz!!!1" playlist that won't catch on with anyone. Brilliant. I don't believe half the shit I read on here anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

no stopping this hype train because no one is driving it and all attempts to derail have thus far failed.

but the track is a bit shakey

This will be me and my friends right after we get MCC at midnight release

anchorman-teamjump.gif

(right when we land the jump^, we'll be sprinting to our cars, and then drive home and play H2)

• Upvote (+1) 1

My train ride is smooth. 60fps smooth.

By shakey I meant ce being based on the pc version.

60fps is silky smooth.