CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Why would they put that stupid 4 player co-op blood gulch achievement in the game. I don't have 4 controllers, and I'm sure 99% of other players don't either.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Why would they put that stupid 4 player co-op blood gulch achievement in the game. I don't have 4 controllers, and I'm sure 99% of other players don't either.

Because achievements disappear at the blink of an eye, never to be accessible again.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm not going to lie, I can see playlists being plagued by tons of quitters if they don't get the game they want. I know I'll probably be guilty of it here and there because h3 and h4 aren't for me at all. I'd rather my rank take a slight hit than my sanity.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm not going to lie, I can see playlists being plagued by tons of quitters if they don't get the game they want. I know I'll probably be guilty of it here and there because h3 and h4 aren't for me at all. I'd rather my rank take a slight hit than my sanity.

The trash talk about who should stay on Halo 4 will be epic. Not that I'm still hurt over a game released in 2012, no.

Hopefully BTB. Aside from being fun as hell it's the best place to get a feel for the capability of the dedicated servers,

esports since I assume it'll be h2a, not sure if I'm even a little excited to play my old favourites anymore and if I'm just gonna have to hope I end up liking anniversary enough to play it a bomb

if i get the game will have to be e-sports.

see you day 1

For me I'll check out H3, then H2A in some form, and then H2

Imagine if for completing that 50G LASO achievement Halo 2/2A warthog becomes gold when you drive it

• Upvote (+1) 2