CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Ball throwing aside the map looked really pretty in action, those portals are sexy

I hope the jump ups are high enough so that if you're standing on one you can be seen from plat, that would make it balanced IMO

Please enlighten us all with your credentials that let you make those claims. Please, show us your CS degree, or your years of experience in the field.

I'm sorry, but you're one arrogant fucking asshole. Again, why you're still around when other much more productive members have been banned baffles me.

He's been banned before, quite a bit.

You're basically doing what he said but towards our moderation now.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Iol at people actually believing H2A MP will be native 1920x1080p at constant 60fps

when the single player campaign will not be (because of some obvious BS reason)

Why in the hell would 343 work twice on the MP visuals when they have an engine already figured out at 1326x1080p upscaled to 1920x1080p

But I'm done speculating and making educated guesses. Guess we will see when MCC releases if any game on MCC does native 1920x1080p @ 60fps.

"educated guesses" I don't think you know what is to be educated because it looks like you are talking out of your ass. 

That made no sense.

Kid:

- wow i'm so good at this game mom buy me a 1 year gold sub cuz i can't stahp being a mlg pro competitive halo top 1.

- wow my friend i'm so good at his game than this game is ossum. Why don't you buy h4?

- wow I'm so good at this game so this game is awesome and dlc must be ossum too.

- wow i'm so good at this game so this game is soooooooooo ossum mom buy me halo tshirt, halo controller, halo xbox, halo megablock.

- wow i'm so good at this game can't wait to buy halo theme and gamerpics for my ossum account.

- wow i'm so good at this game and i want to buy older halo.

- wow reach is so ossum u can spam plasma grenades + armor lock and u can't fail and dmr is so bad so good players can't kill me (buy HR dlc, theme, megashit etc etc).

- wow i suck at h3 this game is so bad.

*return on h4*

- wow this game is so ossum cuz im so good at playing it.

- wow can't wait to play h4 on next gen mom buy me a xbox one.

- wow 343 made h4 so h5 must be ossumer.

n00b game = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Couldn't hear you over MGS V, Final Fantasy, Ryse Son Of Rome, Tekken 7, DRAGON BALL Z and GTA V etc etc etc coming to PC

...and obviously MCC soon

;*

So you're still waiting for Red Dead and Halo 3 PC, correct?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tomorrow we learn about day 1 playlists.  50/50 chance some e-riots break out

We haven't seen any hints at a Double playlists, so I would recommend all Doubles fans to type your rant paragraph now. The first one posted is usually the most popular.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Fair warning you should expect only like 1-2 CE playlists max and neither of them will be super competitive, but who knows, we'll see.

Here's my Coachmayyne prediction

Team Slayer (All Games)

BTB (All Games)

SWAT (2,2A,3,4)

Snipers (1-3, maybe 2A)

Team Objective OR CTF (1,2,2A,3, maybe 4)

Doubles (All Games)

FFA (All Games)

H1 4v4 (Slayer + Objective)

H2 4v4

H2A 4v4

H3 4v4

H4 4v4

H2A Hardcore (MLG-ish Settings)

and who can forget about Griff(@Moa)ball

fair warning there will be 1-2 CE playlists max and neither of them will be eSports-focused.

Halo CE was never eSports-focused, we just changed a couple settings lol.

Just because Ricochet is there doesn't mean throwing the ball was left to stay in other gametypes

I agree but this was an Oddball game we were watching, not a richochet one.

It could very well be a toggle feature for ball throwing but it could very well be that they ruined ball once again.

You guys are worrying about resolution when we should be worrying about why 343 is using maps from hpc, and if they are going to use the PC multiplayer. Even if they fix the spawn times the PC MP still blows.

We should just be happy to get CE playing like it does on OG xbox. I don't care if its running at 480 @ 30fps. People have been happily playing it for over 12 years and never once bitched about resolution.

Halo CE was never eSports-focused, we just changed a couple settings lol.

I thought I read there would be radar and no radar playlist on the first IGN update this week. Other than that I just hope they have 2v2.

You guys are worrying about resolution when we should be worrying about why 343 is using maps from hpc, and if they are going to use the PC multiplayer. Even if they fix the spawn times the PC MP still blows.

We should just be happy to get CE playing like it does on OG xbox. I don't care if its running at 480 @ 30fps. People have been happily playing it for over 12 years and never once bitched about resolution.

Truth

Go back and watch. More than that, listen.

"BALL THROWN" is hard to miss...

EDIT: Jump to 0:53 for the sadness.

Ah, thanks. I had my volume down because I'm at work. I was going off of visual cues. That's some shit though. That completely fucks it all up. Get that shit out of here. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're not educated, though. You're just guessing. Sabre Interactive is remaking the campaign portion, while Certain Affinity is doing the multiplayer portion.

This would explain the subtle differences between BR models, etc.. 343i is currently working on Halo 5. Get a clue next time before you start running your mouth.

whoever the hell is being lazy isn't relevant bruh

the fact is that dev laziness is potentially hindering H2A's MP competitive value

...now aint that a tune we're tired of hearing 'round these parts

There shouldn't be different starting weapons for social vs ranked.. Halo 1 has always been amd always will be pistol start no radar (except for the first year or 2 it was out.

Halo 2 should be the same way. Utility weapon start and no radar.

Bungie fucked up when they split the community up by making the game smg start with duals for social, and BR for competitive.

Also, they need to put the pistol / BR start playlist first in line instead of always having casual gametypes first.

Dude... seriously... go to 0:50 and see the beginning of the arc when dude tosses the ball. It's H4 distances, and that's terrible for Oddball.

Great as an option, and for including Ricochet as a game type (it's not a bad for-fun game type and could even be competitive on the right map), but needs to not be in Oddball by default. We already have proof of why: Halo 4.

Did you read my prior post? That entire post you quoted is in reference to the 30/32 second mark. My previous post stated how those instances don't nearly seem as important as the instance at the 50 second mark.

Also I just remember LAUNCHING that ball in H4. At the 52 second mark, the angle of the throw is HUGE, yet did you see how far it went from the lift? It landed to yellow ramp at the farthest, as a grenade went off which either made it go farther or shorter. It's just too quick and hard to see the grenades effect.

whoever the hell is being lazy isn't relevant bruh

the fact is that [potential] dev laziness is potentially hindering H2A's MP competitive value

...now aint that a tune we're tired of hearing 'round these parts

All of your arguments are pure speculation yet you treat them as facts. No wonder no one likes you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did you read my prior post? That entire post you quoted is in reference to the 30/32 second mark. My previous post stated how those instances don't nearly seem as important as the instance at the 50 second mark.

Also I just remember LAUNCHING that ball in H4. At the 52 second mark, the angle of the throw is HUGE, yet did you see how far it went from the lift? It landed to yellow ramp at the farthest, as a grenade went off which either made it go farther or shorter. It's just too quick and hard to see the grenades effect.

I did read it, but I interpreted it incorrectly I suppose. That's my bad, I apologize. I wasn't being hostile, just wanted to clarify.

And ball being affected by 'nades and lift aren't that big of a deal to me if throwing is removed. In fact, that is a really important aspect of ball, one could argue ;)

Its going to happen! And can you blame 343? You know they see forums like this and see all the kids more worried about resolution than gameplay, plus all the kiddos who want BTB, and like the extra jumps and shit they added to warlock. I would not be surprised if we dont get a 2v2 playlist for CE. No wonder why we keep getting shitty maps, shitty game types, and shitty mechanics.

• Upvote (+1) 1