CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Unless it's publicly visible in lobbies. Then you get k/d whoring.

The leaderboards in TMCC are located in Career/Extras where the customization is. I don't think you access those easily in lobbies (idk tbh)

• Upvote (+1) 1

The leaderboards in TMCC are located in Career/Extras where the customization is. I don't think you access those easily in lobbies (idk tbh)

Should probably mention we have no idea what that option does yet :/

Unless it's publicly visible in lobbies. Then you get k/d whoring.

I KD whored in Reach because it was publicily displayed for the first time. Although with everything being ranked I doubt people will choose KD whoring over playing for the W (such as in an objective game). But I agree not having it would eliminate any possibility

Photo from EGS.

10703669_914961318531422_781223516138414

Should probably mention we have no idea what that option does yet :/

Hopefully it's Leaderboards...... I mean, would suck so bad that a section called Leaderboard is not a leaderboard after all.

Hopefully it's Leaderboards...... I mean, would suck so bad that a section called Leaderboard is not a leaderboard after all.

Oh it will be, but we don't know if it will be MP Leaderboards, Campaign Leaderboards, Spartan Ops Leaderboards, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh it will be, but we don't know if it will be MP Leaderboards, Campaign Leaderboards, Spartan Ops Leaderboards, etc.

Hopefully, all of 'em  :Halo: extensively of course...

I was thinking about this and, after looking at that gif, I realized that they have a chance to do something really cool. What I think they should do is have a menu, if possible, that you can tailor to your own desired MM experience. I'm not sure if they'd ever actually do this but here we go.

Imagine the first option you have to choose is ranked, social or both. Now that you've done that you pick from a generic list of gametypes like TS, doubles etc etc. After that you can check off which Halo titles you'd want to search for from a list of games that the gametype you selected is applicable to. It would then put you into a MM hopper and, if you picked something specific, it would first take players who are looking for something that matches then fill remaining slots with people who searched without preferences. The entire screen I just described would be optional and there would be a more simple and generic playlist list for people who just don't care that much to quickly hop into MM (these guys would help fill the specific search games) and should help to breathe life into every title/playlist and make it a more unified experience with an option for everyone if desired. 

I'm not entirely sure how they would handle ranks here but its probably possible if given enough thought. Maybe choosing the ranked option would force you to pick a single title? Who knows.

People have discussed a 'filter' system before but it is even more flawed than having an oversaturation of playlists.

They should've just done to MP what they did to SP. Just put a fresh coat on it.

This. Remaster all the maps then this wouldnt be an issue. 

H2A will get the push, especially if Forge is all they've hyped it up to be

Almost a month away and I'm still super excited about this..

My hype level had not changed at all and will likely only go up as we get more info

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope forge is up to par with reach, I loved custom game variants. Give me more Indiana Jones and ninja maps. 

I'll be playing H2A this weekend! Anything I should look into for y'all?

-Strafe Effectiveness

-SMG, Pistol, AR usage along with your BR.

-Carbine usage

-Aim Assist. Need a direct answer.

-Gungoose Flag Run.

-Test the Screen Shake

-Test Radar

-Test Shotgun

That should do, I think. Perhaps some other things. Thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would love a leaderboard for just friends only an one for public leaderboards and hell even speed run leaderboards on each level/game would be freakin amazing.

-Strafe Effectiveness

-SMG, Pistol, AR usage along with your BR.

-Carbine usage

-Aim Assist. Need a direct answer.

-Gungoose Flag Run.

-Test the Screen Shake

-Test Radar

-Test Shotgun

That should do, I think. Perhaps some other things. Thanks.

Hopefully the demo available will be an up to date build... I just remembered for the pre-H4 event, it was actually a dated build on demo. :/

HandySizzlingCrustacean.gif

Just a small complaint but Chief is way too small in that clip when compared with the other people. Either way the visuals are awesome.

What game do you guys think IGN will open with on Monday?

More H2A campaign/multiplayer I'm thinking. Coagulation gameplay possibly? Maybe Warlock map reveal?

I hope sometime this week they'll dive into the menus and customization. But I'm sure we'll see that sometime this month.

Just a small complaint but Chief is way too small in that clip when compared with the other people. Either way the visuals are awesome.

The Chief is only seven feet tall.

About the same height

a9d2cf1092f6fdd72ba7821fca194fde.png

The Chief is only seven feet tall.

Only? Lol :P He's actually 7'2 in armour.

About the same height

a9d2cf1092f6fdd72ba7821fca194fde.png

Yeah they didn't get it perfect the first time around either. It's just a minor thing I wish they were more consistent with in the games. Sometimes the scale of things just isn't as described.

It's Beautiful

a12829731b8ad3111f90360c070bac3610d351f6

Just noticed the CE maps are at the top. Might encourage people to play it more.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well... that was easy.

It was easy because I'm excited for a graphical improvement over one of my favorite games? I'm sorry that quite of a few of you are so negative about the infinite possibilities creating a chance that it won't play as good as you want on the XB1, but they didn't have to do any of this shit lol. I understand you're a big H1 fan and want it to be as perfect as possible along with others recently posting in this thread, but just give the speculation a rest; you won't know what it's really like until you play the game. 

I just noticed that you quoted my post from Sept not too long ago too. No hard feelings just would rather see positive thoughts than negative ones regarding this. 

• Upvote (+1) 1