CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I am with you on this... soooo much important shit coming up :/ so little time.

I'll third this sentiment

You seriously think you matter way more than you actually do.

You wanted a confrontation, and now you're getting one. Otherwise you wouldn't have opened your trap in the first place. Am I really supposed to think that it's a coincidence that the guy I destroyed in two discussions (or, in ****** speak, #REKT) a few days ago comes back and decides to troll me on my botched prediction (END OF ZE WORLD) when literally no one else could be bothered? You're a loser with a grudge. Just own up to it and we can all be on our way.

• Downvote (-1) 5

these games are being ported to a new console....one of them has never been played on xbox live before....we don't know how any of them will play online on this new console and what changes they may have made to successfully port them to the xbox one. Two of these games (CE and H2) have an og xbox version and a pc version, with the latter being a terrible experience overall for both games....which version will they use to bring the game to the xbox one? or will it be a mixture of both?

there is much to say about the games in the collection..

I wouldn't call PC a terrible experience, aside from the lag. It would strip a lot of the game's competitive merit out, but it'd still be the best Halo in the package.

Haven't ever played H2V so I can't comment on that.

The fact that I can actually play Halo all night and not get bored. I've missed that.

I hope there not just recyling footage that we've seen before and they actually show new shit also where they do stream from what's IGN's twitch link?

Heavily modified engine.

1. Take H4 multiplayer engine

2. remove theater, add H2 weapons, Add some maps

Done

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

IGN got exclusive coverage starting October 6th and will have daily news for the entire month on weekdays. 

All four games.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/10/03/halo-the-master-chief-collection-everything-you-need-to-know-ign-first

Look for footage from all four campaigns in 1080p/60, all four multiplayers in 1080p/60 (five with the Anniversary stuff, technically)

So I guess that is why they haven't shown off any H3/4 or classic multiplayer, IGN has the exclusive deal.

IGN got exclusive coverage starting October 6th and will have daily news for the entire month on weekdays.

All four games.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/10/03/halo-the-master-chief-collection-everything-you-need-to-know-ign-first

Well I guess all the waiting and complaining was all worth it,this was their master plan all along to release all the juicy details and gameplay footage all together this month to hype it up even more leading up until it's release, so excited, hopefully they start next week with a bang and show us gameplay footage of h1 and h2 multiplayer :)

Everybody bitching and moaning then we find out they're hyping up everything for the next month. 

We all know how shit Halo has been over the years, but if you calm down and be patient you guys will have less anxiety problems....seriously....

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Everybody bitching and moaning then we find out they're hyping up everything for the next month. 

We all know how shit Halo has been over the years, but if you calm down and be patient you guys will have less anxiety problems....seriously....

I guess it cool we get some Halo news, but it does suck to see it off with Gamespot and IGN. Not really a big fan of that at all.

I think each bulletin should be somewhat like yesterday with a tad more substance leading up to the game release.

Last I recall, no game dev in their right mind puts 3/4 of the games info until the LAST month . It was pretty reasonable for people to get annoyed when one game has never been on xbl, its PC port being terrible (which it seems they're using a lot of code for.  Which can potentially screw things up), its only online iteration being terrible, etc.   

And we probably wont get info on H1 weapon times or anything like that off IGN

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree with Cyren. It's better to have news from the devs themselves in forms of videos, bulletins, etc rather than going to another source of info.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You wanted a confrontation, and now you're getting one. Otherwise you wouldn't have opened your trap in the first place. Am I really supposed to think that it's a coincidence that the guy I destroyed in two discussions (or, in ****** speak, #REKT) a few days ago comes back and decides to troll me on my botched prediction (END OF ZE WORLD) when literally no one else could be bothered? You're a loser with a grudge. Just own up to it and we can all be on our way.

Okay.

• Upvote (+1) 1

good shit....hopefully we get to see a good amount of each games multiplayer....I guess this is the best way to make sure ppl who weren't aware of TMCC and ppl who aren't big Halo fans that don't frequently visit waypoint will get a good taste of what the collection offers.

nah...all of our complaints were justified....you wouldn't have thought about making this post if it wasn't for this IGN announcement.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I guess it cool we get some Halo news, but it does suck to see it off with Gamespot and IGN. Not really a big fan of that at all.

I think each bulletin should be somewhat like yesterday with a tad more substance leading up to the game release.

I mean, like me personally, I stepped back for a bit waiting and have been focusing on other things. Idk if it's the influx of new members or what but everybody is freaking out. It's annoying. 

Also, I don't think it's 343 anyway. I think whoever oversees 343 at M$ is the one who pulls back the curtains on info, and as we all know, these big shot pencil pushers do not care about us like everybody at 343 does. 

I never once after the MCC was announced thought 343 would pull anymore dumb shit. At least dumb shit that is so ridiculous the MCC is dead on arrival and Halo 5 is a lost cause. Not yet at least.

And yeah it does suck IGN is doing the coverage, but whatever it's info and I'm waiting to see everything before I start sharpening the pitchforks.

My only thing is, get ready for the lore to blow up in our faces especially for Nightfall (as much as I'm looking forward to watching it and and excited for it)