CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

My favorite part about MCC is being able to try to get into the secret room in Chill Out. Now you see me. Now you don't.

Secret room? This is worse than Halo 2's button GLITCHES. Smh, broken games.

Isn't there some juicy bulletin supposed to come out today? EDIT: that is what you guys are talking about. Just popped in the thread to type that lol 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, I think the aesthetics of H2A multiplayer are perfect. All the weapons look better than they ever have before, the spartan models are great and the maps look awesome.

I love that the entire experience is unified. 

I think it's awesome that the lifespans of CE, 2 and 3 are now probably expanded to be way longer than they would've been. 

if you watch that link at the end titled "California girls at comic con" or whatever it was actually pretty damn funny.

Nice man. Do you know what kind of table it was? They are super expensive now:/ I sold my Tornado years ago, but the new one we play on is about 3k. It is seriously the Ferrari of tables. I love it. 

no freaking clue bro, I was like 10 at the time and so I don't remember something that miscellaneous, I do remember having a blast with it for like a month though lol.

I know I sound spoiled and everything but I do appreciate most of what I am given, one of these days I would like to buy my dad a pinball machine or something (don't wanna be to predictable now) to repay him, its about the only thing significant he ever did for me (except life of course) but I will never forget it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Secret room? This is worse than Halo 2's button GLITCHES. Smh, broken games.

Lol secret rooms, button glitches ( bxr, bxb), they were an advantage if you could figure them out. Same thing with double shot. Yeah this could be another thread but i personally favor things like bxr. It helped separating good players from pro players

sigh...

I bet all the CE fans are just so excited right now...

"did you hear about that the MCC??

"no why?"

"well um... its a collection of halo 1,2,3, and 4"

"that's fucking dope, what's CE like"

"its totally amazing dude, the screenshots were what we've been waiting for for years."

I knew it. These ass hats know exactly what we want. All anybody want's to know is whether the game will run correctly or not, and instead, they tell us about the weapons from Hpc. I bet they are just giving us halo PC at this point. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

seriously....who didn't have an idea of how CE would look in 1080p? No one was doubting it would look crispier...hell you can install the game on your pc right now and look at how clean the game is...we want to know how it runs....good lord man...and those aren't the frequently asked questions about CE....not even close...

sigh...

Tonight bulletin answered a few question people had, wasn't too informative to be quite frank (for the hardcore Halo fans). At the end of it though Bravo said "We’re sure you’ve got more questions, so be sure to send ‘em over."...so what do you guys have? I really want this thread to clear out the filler questions or stuff we already know. So we will remove posts and leave those that are not answered.

Thanks.

Q: How is the netcode for Halo: Combat Evolved?

Q: What are the launch playlists set to be for the entire Collection?

Q: When are you going to be talking about Customization?

Q: When are we going to see the final map?

Q: Where's the Coagulation gameplay?

Q: What is that Leaderboards option in-game going to be used for?

Q: When are you going to be revealing the full achievement list for Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

Q: What control schemes will be available in the collection?

Q: Will you be using the xbox or pc version of Halo 1 in the master chief collection or a mixture of both?

Q: How will you be handling the 180 glitch in halo 1?

Q: Will we be able to make our own campaign playlists?

Q: Will there be some sort of shuffle option in campaign missions to where we can play, for example, X amount of just random missions?

Q: Is there a Social Ranking System like Halo 3, Reach and 4 had?

Q. Will there be a player counter for each game?

Q. Where is the Halo 1,2,3 even 4 gameplay?

• Upvote (+1) 8

I knew it. These ass hats know exactly what we want. All anybody want's to know is whether the game will run correctly or not, and instead, they tell us about the weapons from Hpc. I bet they are just giving us halo PC at this point.

Honestly that was pretty important. Now I don't have to worry about getting killed by 2 flamethroweres on wizard. It also says "new weapon sets" which hopefully includes a no rocks setting for those priz 1v1s. It also says to ask them questions at the end. We should just make a big post of CE specific questions and tweet them over. Some minor information is better than nothing. Pictures look really crispy too. Chill out and hope for the best.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Sigh, I guess the lack of information was expected, at least we can see what it looks like (kinda). I have so much to say about how 343i and M$ have handled this release so far (most of it not good), but I am too pissed to talk about it right now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Will you be using the xbox or pc version of Halo 1 in the master chief collection or a mixture of both?

If the PC version will be used how will you guys approach changes that negatively affected the overall game? These include the changes to aiming (lead and spread) and powerup timers being different from the xbox version.

How will you be handling the 180 glitch in halo 1?

Will there be a 2v2 competitive h1 playlist with settings and maps that have been used at LANS over the years?

Can you confirm if dedicated servers will be used for custom games as well and what about playing the game on LAN?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Q. Is the ranking system for each playlist?

Q. Is there a dedicated playlist type for each game, so doubles for Halo 1,2,3 etc?

Q. Will there be a player counter for each game?

Q. Where is the Halo 1,2,3 even 4 gameplay?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Every title should probably have a generic Team Slayer, BtB, 2v2 and rumble. Snipes/swat etc can maybe be added later on. Hardcore for H2, MLG settings for H3, Pistol starts 2v2 slayer for CE and then a more robust selection after launch once you see what people want.

You're asking for way too much.

4v4 Slayer Objective for each title

Cross Game Snipers

Cross Game SWAT

Cross Game BTB

etc.

MLG/Hardcore will be up to 343 and community, but it will most likely be H2 or H2A

Frank O'connor just said this

"We absolutely cannot make everyone happy, that's not realistic, but this package, this functionality at this price might get more than halfway there.

Also there's no conspiracy afoot on the unseen bits, just schedule. You will see and learn lots more this month."

We absolutely cannot make everyone happy, that's not realistic, but this package, this functionality at this price might get more than halfway there.

Also there's no conspiracy afoot on the unseen bits, just schedule. You will see and learn lots more this month."

"We absolutely cannot make everyone happy, that's not realistic, but this package, this functionality at this price might get more than halfway there.

5pRzVXy.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=132659261&postcount=14

linky for anyone who cares

• Upvote (+1) 1