CE

2v2 

BTB CTF

H2C
MLG 4v4

H2A

4v4 Slayer & Objective

H3

Custom-game playlist; Jenga, Fat Kid, etc.

Team Duals  :kappa:  Can't really think of anything (besides customs) that H3 excels at - it's just a shitty H2. 

H4

Infinity Slayer (people who like it get to play it all they want, and we don't have to suffer through it in Team Slayer)

Regicide 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm hoping each game has its own generic Team Slayer, Team Doubles, Big Team playlist, OBJ, FFA, and hopefully a Team Hardcore/MLG one at launch and then eventually bring in things like Snipers and SWAT later.

I never played CE with people like that cause no XBL and what not, and I'd rather deal with the cesspool that is H4 multiplayer as little as possible, even though I doubt anyone would ever vote for a H4 map in the pregame lobby. 

My solution for the over segmenting of Playlists will never happen but they should just do away with social and make the entire game ranked. We've has two straight unranked halos and looked how quick those died. Ranks are needed to keep halo alive 

Social twos social fours and Social big team only. You wanna play OBJ go play ranked,L or social 4s and hope it gets picked you wanna play social snipers put it in social 4s and let them play there. There shouldn't be social ffa Playlist to begin with, allowing two people to play ffa on a console online defeats the purpose of it being ffa. 

Over segmentation of unranked makes no sense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys, recently been seeing some bad talk about the master chief collection. I wanted to start a forum for the best things, in your opinion, that make the community happy about MCC. Besides the most obvious reason : All halos (1-4) on next gen console.

My god, you guys really think that there will be anything CE-related in this bulletin? Spoiler alert, there won't be.

but I have a "feeling" that says otherwise...

:/   I have been waiting around all day for it. I have to leave to play Foosball in an hour. Hope they drop it soon!!

my pops once bought me a foosball table many years ago, we ended up losing the balls for it which sucked but it was fun as hell while it lasted.

Till the day the MCC servers are shut down, we will be able to play RANKED ce and h2 online. Probably a good 10 years.

• Upvote (+1) 4

What about just not having the same playlist twice for social/ranked? Like infection social only, TS ranked only, FFA ranked only, etc

Thought about this, but at the very least Social Slayer has to exist. Its the most popular playlist in H3 still after all this time, plus they wont do social players dirty like that and take away all the good gametypes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What about just not having the same playlist twice for social/ranked? Like infection social only, TS ranked only, FFA ranked only, etc

How will I ever get my Race 50?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Till the day the MCC servers are shut down, we will be able to play RANKED ce and h2 online. Probably a good 10 years.

halo 4 though...

my favorite thing about the MCC so far (except for the obvious) is that they have environmental effects in H2A, one of the things I have always wondered is why they don't do that kind of thing more often and I'm really glad that we get to see something like that in H2A, hopefully we'll see more of that in the later halos.

but I have a "feeling" that says otherwise...

my pops once bought me a foosball table many years ago, we ended up losing the balls for it which sucked but it was fun as hell while it lasted.

Nice man. Do you know what kind of table it was? They are super expensive now:/ I sold my Tornado years ago, but the new one we play on is about 3k. It is seriously the Ferrari of tables. I love it.