CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

If CE info is released as part of the weekly bulletin, it's probably going to simply be a general update on its progress (confirmation that everything's coming together well).  What most people here are looking for is specific information regarding the engine and/or how it performs on XBOX Live, along with video evidence.  I highly doubt anything released in a bulletin will prove satisfying in that respect, though I'd love to be proven wrong.

All I want

Is a fucking screenshot

Is that SO MUCH TO ASK

• Upvote (+1) 1

All I want

Is a fucking screenshot

Is that SO MUCH TO ASK

Chiron_TL-34.JPG

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just want someone credible saying, "Yes, it feels like OG Halo".

Id prefer if bravo tweeted something like "just played CE on the xbone, tell your girlfriends they better get all the dick they can before Nov 11 cause your asses wont leave your chairs for a month!"

But ill settle for "feels like og halo"

• Upvote (+1) 4

Id prefer if bravo tweeted something like "just played CE on the xbone, tell your girlfriends they better get all the dick they can before Nov 11 cause your asses wont leave your chairs for a month!"

But ill settle for "feels like og halo"

I have already warned my girl about nov. 11th :) so i hope 343 comes through for us.  

Does Bravo mean "tomorrow afternoon" HIS time? Because that's likely evening for me (EST), which just sucks everything.

There's definitely going to be a lot more cross-game playlists than I'd like. I'm not looking forward to leaving it up to a vote for what game Im going to play for multiple gametypes.

Personally, I think they could pull it off with no cross-game playlists but that'll never happen so why bother.

I think they should at least keep cross game playlist to social/action sack game types. Wish they would at least try this. We know what we want to play. 

So many people will be quitting if they have to play a game they don't like. Heck people sometimes quit if they have to play a map they don't like.  I am very interested to see exactly how MM is set up. 

Taking PTO for the release of MCC I'm just not sure how many days I want to get paid to play Halo for thinking at least 3.

I took three days off.

Now I just need to find a place to send my wife for three days. That way she doesn't have to see me no life for 3 straight days. It's gonna be embarrassing. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think they should at least keep cross game playlist to social/action sack game types. Wish they would at least try this. We know what we want to play. 

So many people will be quitting if they have to play a game they don't like. Heck people sometimes quit if they have to play a map they don't like.  I am very interested to see exactly how MM is set up.

If there isn't an official Tour de Walsh server at launch, I'm done.

Does Bravo mean "tomorrow afternoon" HIS time? Because that's likely evening for me (EST), which just sucks everything.

Yup.

2v2, Halo 1, ranked

Team Hardcore, Halo 2, ranked

Team Slayer, Halo 3, ranked

Whatever, Halo 4, ranked

BTB, all games, unranked

Squad Slayer, all games, unranked

SWAT, all games, unranked

Halo 2 Anniversary Squad, unranked

What else do you need?

2v2, Halo 1, ranked

Team Hardcore, Halo 2, ranked

Team Slayer, Halo 3, ranked

Whatever, Halo 4, ranked

BTB, all games, unranked

Squad Slayer, all games, unranked

SWAT, all games, unranked

Halo 2 Anniversary Squad, unranked

What else do you need?

Objective for 4v4 and btb

FFA 

infection or grifball or action sack etc

IDK just the ones I came up with off the top of my head

People might not like it but I'd like some fun community stuff too. Like community infection maps or community race maps or just community cool stuff. Using maps from Halo 4 and Halo 2A and Halo 3 I guess 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would be down with something like that, even though it was pretty easy finding customs for zombies in h2. This is probably the most noob thing I will ever say, but I would love if they had a playlist dedicated to 4v4 BG CTF.  I always had a fun time playing it back in the day on XBC, but now that all my friends are serious about halo, no one ever wants to run occasional CTF matches. 

I took three days off.

Now I just need to find a place to send my wife for three days. That way she doesn't have to see me no life for 3 straight days. It's gonna be embarrassing. 

Yeah my GF will not be happy with my no life skills

CE:

• 2v2 Slayer
  • 4v4 Slayer
  • 4v4 Objective

2:

• 4v4 Slayer
  • 4v4 Objective
  • 8v8 Slayer/Objective (BTB)

3:

• 4v4 Slayer
  • 4v4 Objective
  • 4v4 Team Snipers

4:

• 4v4 Slayer (with "Infinity" being less weighted than vanilla/Slayer Pro/whatever)
  • 4v4 SWAT
  • 8v8 Slayer/Objective (BTB)

Anniversary:

As long as there's a playlist with BR starts, and a "Community Forge" playlist that is well regulated (properly), I don't care.

EDIT: They should all be ranked, because why the hell not?

CE:

2v2 Slayer

H2C:

4v4 Slayer

4v4 Objective

BTB

H2A:

4v4 Slayer

4v4 Objective

Community Forge

BTB

H3:

4v4 Slayer

4v4 Objective

Team Snipers

BTB

H4:

4v4 Slayer

4v4 Objective

BTB

Social Playlists

Cross-Game:

4v4 Slayer All Maps

4v4 Objective All Maps

BTB Cross-Game

Social Playlists

CE:

2v2 Slayer

H2C:

4v4 Slayer

4v4 Objective

BTB

H2A:

4v4 Slayer

4v4 Objective

Community Forge

BTB

H3:

4v4 Slayer

4v4 Objective

Team Snipers

BTB

H4:

4v4 Slayer

4v4 Objective

BTB

Social Playlists

Cross-Game:

4v4 Slayer All Maps

4v4 Objective All Maps

BTB Cross-Game

Social Playlists

LOL, that's more or less what I said.

Taking PTO for the release of MCC I'm just not sure how many days I want to get paid to play Halo for thinking at least 3.

Same.

11th thru 14th. Paid to reclaim my teen years  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1