CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Longest Cody? Come on man. Smashing two rocks together has more strategy and provides more entertainment than longest.

Out of the "serious" H1 maps, Longest is by far my least favorite. Also Rat Race is underrated by so many

.lockout's weapon layout won't change (other than sword being swapped for roxkets in H2:A) 

Wait, are you talking about Sanc.? Cause I'm pretty sure I saw sword on Lockout for Pax.

I'm pretty sure theater is a very difficult thing for them to accomplish. Bungie said in their ViDocs that while it is such a simple idea, it actually took years to make happen. With that said, 343i did it with H4, I think they should take the time to make it happen since they aren't doing much for H2A really.. 

Saw the update on Twitter and let out a "Warlock! WOO!" in the library. This is great news. Can't wait to see what they've added to it as well.

Does anyone know what event/place that screenshot was taken at?

Pretty much confirms that these loser idiots are going to makes us play H2A for major tourneys instead of Classic. -________-

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 22

I really hope they show us some gameplay of the old stuff soon. Or more importantly, just share with us how the online works for the old games. Starting to get a little close to the end of the wait.

That is the map I was hoping they would remaster. I won't be buying H2:A but I'm sure I will buy MCC one day and hope it's there too.

• Downvote (-1) 9