CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

It's pretty and new and will probably have Dev supported tournaments streamed through The Halo Channel, easily viewable to any random Joe or Sally looking to get into the scene.

But if the game is bought mostly by fans of the Halo fanbase and it features a very similar engine/look/feel to H4, which wasn't very critically acclaimed by casuals & hardcores alike of said fanbase - why would Sally or Joe, who didn't enjoy H4 much, be interested in H2A?

But if the game is bought mostly by fans of the Halo fanbase and it features a very similar engine/look/feel to H4, which wasn't very critically acclaimed by casuals & hardcores alike of said fanbase - why would Sally or Joe, who didn't enjoy H4 much, be interested in H2A?

What are these "H4 similarities" you speak of?

Spot on post

Flawless victorynice memeni

.....except the reason why PC gaming is cheaper although it is superior is because PC gamers are far more informed about many subjects relating to games and technology. This makes most PC gamers more likely to do research before buying games & tech and also makes them more critical about games & tech. Motherfuckers try to inflate any type of prices and they're gonna get crucified and ruined because pC gamers speak with their wallets.

But other than the misinformation and ignorance, good post fragtality

Serious question - do you have evidence to back up "PC gamers are far more informed" statement, or are you just making a generalization?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

What are these "H4 similarities" you speak of?

Graphics/artstyle/spartan models

Similar medals & announcer 

Similar sounds, with same hitmarkers and screen shake

Death animation seems similar too

etc etc

Serious question - do you have evidence to back up "PC gamers are far more informed" statement, or are you just making a generalization?

COD on PC is a failure compared to on consoles.

etc etc

Those are the only two things relevant to gameplay and they aren't a big deal. Anything else?

Yeap.

Nope.

PC part prices go up and down all the time regardless of consoles. PC parts are priced on performance & value. If anything, because of how totally accepted & profitable outdated, overpriced hardware (console) is, it'd drive the same PC parts that are cheap today that outperform consoles to much higher prices since most consumers are absolute sheep drones. But you don't see that happening, do you, genius. Because PC gamers are informed and critical of the shit they waste their money on, regardless.

once again other than the ignorance and misinformation, you're one of the best posters here man gg

So you think I'm delusional and I know you're delusional. I can see where this is going. I'm just gonna go back to discussing Halo.

So you think I'm delusional and I know you're delusional. I can see where this is going. I'm just gonna go back to discussing Halo.

Just refrain from quoting me if you're not gonna bring anything to the discussion, Halo or otherwise.

Those are the only two things relevant to gameplay and they aren't a big deal. Anything else?

TO YOU it isn't. To Sally or Joe, they still have that sour taste of Halo 4 in their mouth and all the things listed reminds them of H4. So I ask you, how is H2A the best chance at Halo going mainstream when Halo 4 already ruined H2A for the average Joe/Sally?

Just refrain from quoting me if you're not gonna bring anything to the discussion, Halo or otherwise.

I've already refrained from doing so. That's how I've rolled since I joined the forum. So I don't know why you're telling me that. Are we going to get into an argument about my awesome posting skills now? I've been the center of attention for too long. It's your turn. Your Halo gameplay knowledge is impeccable brah(can't believe I just used that term). Know what I mean?

TO YOU it isn't. To Sally or Joe, they still have that sour taste of Halo 4 in their mouth and all the things listed reminds them of H4. So I ask you, how is H2A the best chance at Halo going mainstream when Halo 4 already ruined H2A for the average Joe/Sally?

How does a member of the master race know what the lowly console peasants are thinking? I think you are really a closet peasant and this show is all massive overcompensation. It's OK buddy. Crawl into the filth with us...

...with us...

with us.

How does a member of the master race know what the lowly console peasants are thinking? I think you are really a closet peasant and this show is all massive overcompensation. It's OK buddy. Crawl into the filth with us...

...with us...

with us.

No rebuttal = gg

You're being H2A hypebeast and H2A will fail.

ez

No rebuttal = gg

You're being H2A hypebeast and H2A will fail.

ez

Rebut what? Your fabricated claim that the pixel shader or some shit in H2A is the same as in H4 and that is going to turn off the casual Joe?

Umm, no it won't and the fact that you would suggest that tells me you are currently grasping at straws in trying to convince me how similar H2A is to H4.

Let me help you. "Halo 4. That's perfectly divisible by Halo 2 therefore H2A will suck twice as much as H4."

Gg closet peasant.

Rebut what? Your fabricated claim that the pixel shader or some shit in H2A is the same as in H4 and that is going to turn off the casual Joe?

Umm, no it won't

Yeahhhhh we'll see when H2A is detested by both hardcores and casuals like Halo 4 was.

Yeahhhhh we'll see when H2A is detested by both hardcores and casuals like Halo 4 was.

Being detested by multiple groups of people seems to be your field of expertise. Maybe you right ClosetPeasant, maybe you are right.

• Upvote (+1) 1

etc etc

Lmao. This guy is seriously sitting here bitching and moaning about the death animation your spartan makes when you die.

You must be so fun to be around IRL.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Being detested by multiple groups of people seems to be your field of expertise.

Fuck yeh bruh. Much more interesting than having people feel indifferent about me, like they feel of you.

nah but shouldn't be getting ready to camp out for H2A this week or something pleb? lololzlzlzlzlol

You must be so fun to be around IRL.

unlike you  :salt:  :salt:  :kappa:

I predict right now Halo CE is going to be the most played Halo by far and will be the flagship title.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Just saying, I haven't even payed for 1 game on my xbox one and still plan on getting Master Chief Collection for free :) thanks bing rewards and game sharing. 

I predict right now Halo CE is going to be the most played Halo by far and will be the flagship title.

Lol, can't tell if you're being sarcastic or delusional. If CE is the most played/flagship title of MCC, I will film myself eating a sweaty dirty sock, post it here, and dedicate the video and my sig to you.  

Lol, can't tell if you're being sarcastic or delusional. If CE is the most played/flagship title of MCC, I will film myself eating a sweaty dirty sock, post it here, and dedicate the video and my sig to you.  

Careful, the power of 8v8 Blood Gulch is very strong, especially with the average Joe.

Careful, the power of 8v8 Blood Gulch is very strong, especially with the average Joe.

I don't understand the appeal of blood gulch, coag, valhalla, etc... The maps are trash IMO. It's literally an empty canyon. I just don't understand why people like it.

OrdinaryPhonyIchthyosaurs.gif

Serious question: If the casual Halo audience is so fixated on such minor graphical and artistic points then how do you expect Halo CE to be the most popular game in the MCC?   

• Upvote (+1) 1

etc etc

I heard the medals were placeholders for H2.