CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Will you still bump it if it's good?

yes, i will. im pretty sure i know what im looking at, and after getting hated on for saying you guys were being hype beasts about halo 4 on the halo council im gonna document it this time.

.....does anyone not know it's gonna suck ass?

I thought people were hyped only because its popularity (being the lead game and all) has the potential give ''competitive'' halo decent exposure?

• Downvote (-1) 5

I got the chance to play it at the Gamestop Expo in Anaheim just last week and loved the game. Everything is so smooth, shot registration will be great, the aim is more accurate.

^ Honeymoon phase.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

bump it all you like but we'll disagree with you because you're wrong so it's pointless.

.....does anyone not know it's gonna suck ass?

I thought people were hyped only because its popularity (being the lead game and all) has the potential give ''competitive'' halo decent exposure?

No one knows what they want.

I don't want to hate on Quin but I don't understand how he defends ranked everything and sprint. He's backwards on the two.

I feel like a nub for saying not everything should be ranked, but it's true.

quin is that uncle who is awesome and smart but sometimes idiotic shit slips out and you discover the truth. 

yo forreal tho

all those who are stoked to play H2A

I want to know how is it living in utter bliss of optimism? 

Pretty great. I didn't consider myself one of the people living in utter bliss of optimism, I'm not even sure that makes total sense, but after seeing this thread I sure as hell do. 

Pretty great. I didn't consider myself one of the people living in utter bliss of optimism, I'm not even sure that makes total sense, but after seeing this thread I sure as hell do. 

Did you also enjoy Halo 4?

I treat everything as innocent until proven guilty, which is why I always get excited for new title releases no matter how bad or good it *looks*. A new game is a new chance, period.

With MCC it's fun to assume it will be good because even if its not, we have CE and 2 for keeps.

I'm not blindly optimistic, but I'm not blindly nostalgic either.

On a side note;

This forum is getting less and less socially advanced, I remember when this forum was 100% GCs...now it's filling up with more and more arguments, insults, negativity and disrespect. Sad to see.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1. I don't see evidence that suggest this 

2. Even if so, that's not saying much.

1. The stuff listed in the third post.

2. I know, I'm just saying that we should expect an improved Halo 4, which obviously some people will still hate. Just the fact that it has no sprint already makes it much better but I'll be spending most of my time on halo 1-3.

I don't want to hate on Quin but I don't understand how he defends ranked everything and sprint. He's backwards on the two.

I feel like a nub for saying not everything should be ranked, but it's true.

I think people have misunderstood what he was saying. It's very easy to do that when you're limited to 140 characters on Twitter. I think @@Infinity can shed some light on the whole ranked playlists thing. I think he was talking about something similar, but not the actual MM hopper playlists.

As for Sprint, if you're referring to his tweet about H2A not playing well because of Sprint, I think he was implying that wasn't the only factor. Again, it could be looked at differently, but we'll just have to wait and see for the Beta.