CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

lolz? lolz. no one's begging for anything, sparky. i said MCC is definitely coming to PC, and that it will be glorious.

will bump when announced  :Halo:  :Halo:  :Halo:  :Halo:  :Halo:  :Halo:  :Halo:

You can call me a lot of names, but don't you ever call me sparky  :kappa:

PC guys begging for a console game to come to them. This pleases me. 

I'd happily beg as it'd save me buying the most modern 'Halo machine'.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You can call me a lot of names, but don't you ever call me sparky  :kappa:

remember when i 15-0'd you both in H4 and CE and you started throwing racial slurs at me?

and we are the same race?

:frankerz:

If Halo were to just straight up come to PC. 343 pulls a plot a twist and MCC is released, Halo 5 comes to PC and so on and so forth.

Would you guys jump ship for the better experience?

remember when i 15-0'd you both in H4 and CE and you started throwing racial slurs at me?

and we are the same race?

:frankerz:

No I don't because I've never been inside your head while you were dreaming  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm buying an xbone in november for the MCC breh, what ya gonna do about it?

tumblr_inline_n7a4tucS6e1r2uch7.gif

punk your lil bro into letting you use his xbox1

then rent MCC off gamefly

#bangbang

Where is your loyalty you slut.

Loyalty to the gamesssss. I don't need Chad Warden to tell me that XB1 ain't got no gaaaaaaaaames.

Owned/played PC FPS for as long as I've played Halo. The HaloMachine and 360HaloMachine served me well but having stopped paying the monthly subscription I feel less inclined to jump back in with a ~£300 start-up fee.

OT - thread of the year candidate

Loyalty to the gamesssss. I don't need Chad Warden to tell me that XB1 ain't got no gaaaaaaaaames.

Owned/played PC FPS for as long as I've played Halo. The HaloMachine and 360HaloMachine served me well but having stopped paying the monthly subscription I feel less inclined to jump back in with a ~£300 start-up fee.

OT - thread of the year candidate

why I oughtta...

you're lucky you are of the CE Master Race

I GOT BLACK ON BLACK ON BLACK

ciJPs3P.jpg?1

• Upvote (+1) 1

H2A doesn't have the longevity factor. 6 maps is not enough to keep people interested. If they add DLC and prove me wrong, then whatever, but it doesn't seem too likely as they'll be pushing H5 Beta and then H5 a year later. Unfortunately, it seems people will flock to H3 and some to H2C/CE.

Agreed.

I have been playing CE on the PC recently and there is a mod you can download called the SAPP mod and it improves the net code DRASTICALLY - to the point where it is actually really fun online.

We have a couple of EU servers up using MLG settings at the moment. Follow this thread for details on how to download CE for free and get playing!

http://forum.ssrcg.com/t/halo-ce-pc/811

Seriously, all CE fans, get on this, the more players we can get the better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay, I've been out of the loop recently. Just got my PC built woohoo!

Is there anything new we have learned in the last few weeks that you guys are excited about? Anything I need to be caught up on?

Also, it absolutely warms my heart that Destiny bombed critically. Nobody earned that quite like Bungie did.

Be careful Brett, before you know it you will own 4 SSDs like me. It has become a real problem, I can't wait till 1TB SSDs are cheap enough to replace my mechanical drive though.

What are your specs and do you know anybody looking to buy two GTX 670s or a Logitech G9x mouse?

Add me on Steam though!

I have been playing CE on the PC recently and there is a mod you can download called the SAPP mod and it improves the net code DRASTICALLY - to the point where it is actually really fun online.

We have a couple of EU servers up using MLG settings at the moment. Follow this thread for details on how to download CE for free and get playing!

http://forum.ssrcg.com/t/halo-ce-pc/811

Seriously, all CE fans, get on this, the more players we can get the better.

Does "improve netcode" mean "hitscan"?

^ says he has a ''HiGh EnD'' PC

^ rarely games on it and is more ''CoMfOrTaBLe'' playing on a V A S T L Y inferior console

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH AHAH HAH HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HAHHAH!

Goddamn that was a healthy laugh

Honestly

Whew

Got me looking like a fuckin lunatic in my house bruh

seriously tho, get off your dad's PC before you ruin it kid.

I think you literally did not read my post, or that you're illiterate. I use it for other means, I also think you turned this thread into an embarrassment for yourself. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, reading through this thread, all I see is NahDude driving people away.

You say you want to have people come over from consoles to PC, but you can't seem to make an argument without making it sound like you believe anyone who plays on a console is somehow not a person, or at least not an intelligent one.

And when someone tries to explain their reasoning as to why they haven't gone with building a PC, you jump on them even worse than before.

This can only mean one thing: you don't actually HAVE a convincing argument. But you wouldn't dare admit this, you'd lose the tiny shred of credibility you have. So you employ the classic technique of debaters (and politicians) in your situation: If you opponent asks you "Why do you support this thing?" , your response is to say "WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU SUPPORT IT?! YOU ASSHOLE, I BET YOU KICKED A KITTEN ON THE WAY HERE TONIGHT!" And then, if the other guy doesn't recognize it, you've flipped the table on them, they're now stuck trying to explain why they aren't an asshole who kicks adorable little kittens.

When you actually have a coherent argument, I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would might just switch over entirely, or at least partially, to PC gaming. For now though, you ought to step away from the keyboard and do something else until you put your thoughts together.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly, reading through this thread, all I see is NahDude driving people away.

You say you want to have people come over from consoles to PC, but you can't seem to make an argument without making it sound like you believe anyone who plays on a console is somehow not a person, or at least not an intelligent one.

And when someone tries to explain their reasoning as to why they haven't gone with building a PC, you jump on them even worse than before.

This can only mean one thing: you don't actually HAVE a convincing argument. But you wouldn't dare admit this, you'd lose the tiny shred of credibility you have. So you employ the classic technique of debaters (and politicians) in your situation: If you opponent asks you "Why do you support this thing?" , your response is to say "WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU SUPPORT IT?! YOU ASSHOLE, I BET YOU KICKED A KITTEN ON THE WAY HERE TONIGHT!" And then, if the other guy doesn't recognize it, you've flipped the table on them, they're now stuck trying to explain why they aren't an asshole who kicks adorable little kittens.

When you actually have a coherent argument, I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would might just switch over entirely, or at least partially, to PC gaming. For now though, you ought to step away from the keyboard and do something else until you put your thoughts together.

i'm a young Huey Freeman 

tumblr_mtv18gQyeH1rgam01o1_1280.png

yuhhhhhhh

• Downvote (-1) 1