CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

The thing is though. It's hard as hell to play with keyboard and mouse because it has no auto aim. It sounds odd, but people who use controller have an advantage when it comes to getting headshots. I played halo 2 vista with keyboard and mouse and i was getting worked by controller players lol. I will say though that using the mouse for sniping is just ridiculous. U will get a headshot everytime if u use the sniper, but it's really hard to 4 shot kids 

Please leave.

yo forreal tho tha title change.

CyReN G :goat: O :goat: A :goat: T

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR PC DONGERS ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

MCC will be released with PC when LoL is released for console

I accept all bets from everyone.

I bet MCC will be on PC already by early 2016. 

LOLZ Who's stepping up? 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Right, but they have confirmed both multi-Halo playlists and playlists that cater to only one title, correct?

ACCIDENTAL NEG REP, question asker! :( sorry. you can neg rep me if you'd like.

Yup, there will be at least one dedicated playlist for each game.

MCC will be released with PC when LoL is released for console

implying LoL could be played with a controller effectively, which it can't. Halo can be played effectively with a controller and keyboard/mouse....

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yup, there will be at least one dedicated playlist for each game.

Hoping for:

Halo CE: Doubles

Halo 2 TS, CTF and Ball (or just a H2 OBJ playlist)

Halo 3 TS, CTF, Snipers

Halo 4 SWAT

I know we probably won't get all of those, but those are the game types I'd play for each game respectively. I honestly don't really care about H4 SWAT, but it's pretty much the only game type I occasionally play in H4 these days. I enjoy SWAT as a nice break from TS & OBJ once in a while, and since Reach isn't in the collection, the next best SWAT would be H4's. I'd say H2, but the BR in H2 would make SWAT ridiculously easy lol.

Please leave.

CyReN G :goat: O :goat: A :goat: T

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Please go on h2v and use ur keyboard and mouse and try to 4 shot someone please. Thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Please go on h2v and use ur keyboard and mouse and try to 4 shot someone please. Thanks.

Practice makes perfect, someone could even use a touchpad and headshot you with enough practice.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Practice makes perfect, someone could even use a touchpad and headshot you with enough practice.

Obviously, but it's still going to be harder than with a controller (for H2V).

The thing is though. It's hard as hell to play with keyboard and mouse because it has no auto aim. It sounds odd, but people who use controller have an advantage when it comes to getting headshots. I played halo 2 vista with keyboard and mouse and i was getting worked by controller players lol.

So you get rekt by kids with controller because you absolutely suck at BRing with a mouse & KB, so that means it's 100% fact that it's controller > mouse & KB for H2V.

Hmmm. 

I will say though that using the mouse for sniping is just ridiculous. U will get a headshot everytime if u use the sniper, but it's really hard to 4 shot kids 

...so using a weapon that is more difficult (no AA, smaller reticule, no spread thus less room for error) is easier for you on a mouse & KB than using an easier weapon on a mouse & KB. 

And your fantastic 'proof'' of this...

.... is "go play sum h2v"

Obviously, but it's still going to be harder than with a controller (for H2V).

...and this kid as your ''witness"

Solid work guys.

Why are people getting bootyhurt over my posts then lol?

The reason was in the rest of the post near the end if you would have kept my post in tact and read the whole thing. People choose the choice that makes them happy. They don't care what makes some guy who ridicules people happy. You're telling people the things that make them happy are wrong. Last I checked, people had rights to do what makes them happy within the confines of the Law.

Ridiculous decisions lead to ridicule. I choose to ridicule and inform albeit in an obnoxious way, and I get negged & bitched at for it. I'm 100% OK with that - in fact, find it hilariously amusing (shout out to Lotto).

Like I said, choosing something that makes you happy isn't a ridiculous decision. It doesn't matter if you find it ridiculous. That's your opinion. You've said it multiple times. But you aren't right. Your facts about pricing and system power might be right, but if gaming on a PC doesn't make someone happy, then they are wasting their money on a PC because it doesn't have any value to that person. Money isn't the only thing that determines value.

...you can literally do JUST that with a PC. Don't like looking at a monitor that features a higher refresh rate than your TV (which BTW is far less straining to your eyes/head than a 30hz HDTV/console combo....) anymore for whatever reason (lmao), hook it up to the exact same TV you'd hook the console up to. Have the exact same controller you'd play your console with.

After you boot everything up and get it running finally. Or after you hook your computer up to your tv form a different monitor. I for one keep my TV and my PCs separate because my PCs are for work/projects and my TV is for relaxation. I don't mix the two so I can focus on one thing at a time. I don't want to change my cords around to different monitors to do everything. So while I could just grab a controller and use it with my PC, I would still have to set things up every time I wanted to game on one of my PCs. With a console, I don't have to switch anything around. I just grab a controller and go, like I said originally. 

Just a bunch of laziness and scumbag-enabling BS right here. Your post is well-put but misguided and ignorant. You guys' incompetence feed these scumbag lazy devs that hinder gaming as a whole.

Because of people like you, a game like Crysis 1 (2007) features more destructible environments than most games out today (2014).

Sit and think about that shit real quick.

If you want destructible environments, play that game. Some of us like our games the way they are. Play whatever game you want. If I'm not happy with a game, I don't play it. Plain and simple. That's why I haven't touched GTA5 in a while. They need to release it with the content they said they would pump out a year ago. Once they do, I'll look into playing it again. I haven't played Halo because I don't like 4 or Reach, the connection with 3 gets finicky, I don't do the XBC thing for H2, and I'm not going to take the time to install H2V on my PC when it's coming to XBone in a few months. 

Now I'm not expecting it this year. Nor early next year neither.

I sense a summer/fall 2015 PC release.

on some GTA5 shit

I accept all bets from everyone.

I bet MCC will be on PC already by early 2016. 

LOLZ Who's stepping up? 

You change your opinion a few times and no one knows what you really want to bet. But I'll take your first offer. I won't bet money because I work for my money just like you and I'm not going to risk losing it. But I'll bet you that if they don't release MCC on PC in summer/fall (June 21st - Dec 22) of 2015, you can't post anymore PC Master Race shit, like this thread, on the :beyond:  Halo forums for 1 whole year. If they do, I won't post anything on any of the  :beyond:  forums for 1 year. How's that?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone know if there is join in progress? It was one of the things in h4 that was extremely frustrating. Side point but I'm curious as to what the quit penalty will be.

Does anyone know if there is join in progress? It was one of the things in h4 that was extremely frustrating. Side point but I'm curious as to what the quit penalty will be.

I'm pretty sure that was one of the questions that were answered on Halo Waypoint during a community question thing they did and they said it wasn't going to be there. I'll look for the source, but if someone already has/knows the source, feel free to beat me to the punch. 

Edit: Go here. Bravo answered community questions and it says MCC won't have JiP. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hoping for:

Halo CE: Doubles

Halo 2 TS, CTF and Ball (or just a H2 OBJ playlist)

Halo 3 TS, CTF, Snipers

Halo 4 SWAT

I know we probably won't get all of those, but those are the game types I'd play for each game respectively. ...

I don't think you're too far off! I think they're definitely going to have a TS playlist and an objective playlist for each game respectively. Other than that, to me, it's all up in the air. I imagine we'll see doubles, but guessing anything else would just be speculation.

You change your opinion a few times and no one knows what you really want to bet. But I'll take your first offer. I won't bet money because I work for my money just like you and I'm not going to risk losing it. But I'll bet you that if they don't release MCC on PC in summer/fall (June 21st - Dec 22) of 2015, you can't post anymore PC Master Race shit, like this thread, on the :beyond:  Halo forums for 1 whole year. If they do, I won't post anything on any of the  :beyond:  forums for 1 year. How's that?

I'm so ready to ban for a year.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm pretty sure that was one of the questions that were answered on Halo Waypoint during a community question thing they did and they said it wasn't going to be there. I'll look for the source, but if someone already has/knows the source, feel free to beat me to the punch.

Edit: Go here. Bravo answered community questions and it says MCC won't have JiP.

Thanks. I hate JiP with a passion.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly I'm fine with the possibility of never playing reach again. It's a really boring game, even with nbns settings.

The reason was in the rest of the post near the end if you would have kept my post in tact and read the whole thing. People choose the choice that makes them happy. They don't care what makes some guy who ridicules people happy. You're telling people the things that make them happy are wrong. Last I checked, people had rights to do what makes them happy within the confines of the Law.

I also have the rights to do & say whatever I want, except when I choose to express those freedoms, it is to improve gaming as a whole and teach people with FACTS so that their experience can also improve.

Can I do it in a more pleasant way? Probably. But love em or hate em my stern obnoxious posts are polarizing and gain attention and expose the gaming industry and the fact that they're scumbags and robbing from you every time. They make gamers aware, even the fools neg repping. Slowly they improve gaming as a whole because for all the console-sheep that read my shit and get angry and neg me, there is usually a few who hit me up and ask for some help to build a console-killing PC for cheap.

My posts like em or not make an impact and gets my points across MUCH more efficiently than otherwise.

Besides I've kept my elitism in here and away from the rest of the forum. Don't want to see my obnoxious posts, then stop clicking my damn thread. That goes for all the crybabies.

Like I said, choosing something that makes you happy isn't a ridiculous decision. It doesn't matter if you find it ridiculous. That's your opinion. You've said it multiple times. But you aren't right. Your facts about pricing and system power might be right, but if gaming on a PC doesn't make someone happy, then they are wasting their money on a PC because it doesn't have any value to that person. Money isn't the only thing that determines value.

Choosing something you are fully aware is inferior and overpaying for it is ridiculous. Doesn't matter if you think it's not ridiculous. 

And like I said, I have every right to criticize, just like every single one of you have every right to criticize me and neg me for being stern and obnoxious in my posts.

After you boot everything up and get it running finally.

LOL at implying a gaming PC with an SSD, especially one like I demonstrated earlier to TryHard, has a long boot time. Average boot time with Windows 8 on an SSD is literally less than 10 - 15 seconds. Is your computer from 2003!?

Or after you hook your computer up to your tv form a different monitor. I for one keep my TV and my PCs separate because my PCs are for work/projects and my TV is for relaxation. I don't mix the two so I can focus on one thing at a time. I don't want to change my cords around to different monitors to do everything. So while I could just grab a controller and use it with my PC, I would still have to set things up every time I wanted to game on one of my PCs. With a console, I don't have to switch anything around. I just grab a controller and go, like I said originally. 

This is rich. Then they criticize me for stating my "opinion" as fact.

See, how about instead of stating things you know nothing about, you ask? "Hey can I hook my TV to my PC and game from it without ever having to constantly set it up to run properly?"

The answer is yes, of course you can.

PC has multiple different display ports - It's possible to have both your monitor and your HDTV hooked up to it. You can leave your gaming PC hooked to one of many of your HDTV's HDMI ports and just turn it on, select app/game and go. Just like a console. You can even set it up so that your monitor doesn't turn on and it's just your TV.

Even in the event of it not being as convenient as that, and say it requires a bit more hassle - does that negate the fact that your games are going to run better (better patches available & higher Frames Per Second), look better (higher resolutions and textures), thus PLAY better, and feature MUCH more options, and also feature more dev support, and have increased replayability (mods), all for much cheaper?

Serious question, do not skip this, I want anyone to answer this.

Some of us like our games the way they are.

You missed the point, and of course, I'm not surprised. 

THAT right there is the problem. You enable lack of creativity and effort in part from the developers. You are essentially what's wrong with the gaming industry today. You hold back progress with this line of thought. 

Games are 6 or 7 years behind because people like you blindly support these devs and consoles that hold back the entire industry.

This is why Halo 2 was lacking compared to CE, why Halo 3 was awful, why Halo: Reach was terrible, and why Halo 4 abysmal.

You say you don't play modern Halo or the new GTA5 as if it mattered to the devs but I bet those titles were all one day purchases by you. AKA the devs won. Big time.

By you accepting these mediocre efforts and not speaking with your wallets, you are enabling the decline of gaming in terms of content, creativity and quality.

You change your opinion a few times and no one knows what you really want to bet. But I'll take your first offer. I won't bet money because I work for my money just like you and I'm not going to risk losing it. But I'll bet you that if they don't release MCC on PC in summer/fall (June 21st - Dec 22) of 2015, you can't post anymore PC Master Race shit, like this thread, on the :beyond:  Halo forums for 1 whole year. If they do, I won't post anything on any of the  :beyond:  forums for 1 year. How's that?

summer/fall 2015 IS before early 2016. I still feel it's gonna be announced around there, but I know for 100% absolute fact it's gonna be on PC by early 2016.

As for the bet... LMAO at being afraid of risk in a bet. RISK! In a BET! Got me cracking up over here legit, 10/10 good troll. Since you're being such a diva, we can simply bet screen name changes.

When I win, your screen name is whatever I choose, and shall be kept for a year.

If I lose, my screen name is whatever you choose, and shall be kept for a year.

Let's dance sweetheart

• Downvote (-1) 2