CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

@@JBee and

@@Delementary

We lan at doughboys nearly every weekend and new players are always welcome to come and delementary, poopy drives from colorado springs when we lan so you could probably carpool with him if you want to come and are in need of a ride

Ppreciate it

it wont feel the same because the xbox one only supports hdmi, which means you cannot play it with a CRT tv, which means screen lag of at least 2ms (depending on your monitor)

Yeah, the lack of composite cable supported really pissed me off when they announced that :/

Btw, screen lag (which is basically response time) and input lag are two different things, but I get what you mean.

it wont feel the same because the xbox one only supports hdmi, which means you cannot play it with a CRT tv, which means screen lag of at least 2ms (depending on your monitor)

at least 10...

• Upvote (+1) 1

In terms of core gameplay for the H2 classic portion of the MCC, yes... 100% the same.

It will just be smoother... Glitches on the other hand, related to physics and map geometry, may not be present anymore, due to the re-rendering of all of the geometry in 1080p.

In other words, we may not be able to superbounce and get out of the map ( and rain sniper-fire down on our enemies, undetected ;) ) on Turf, or do other glitches of the sort...

Nobody knows what it's going to feel like.

Exactly. As you know and as lemon mentioned in some post, we STILL have not seen ANY of h2 classic multiplayer or CE multiplayer...I'm not saying it won't be just like the original but it is a little strange that we still haven't seen anything and slightly concerning.

H2A will not be like the original, its built off of the H4 engine (no button glitches, super jumps, etc) . It is pretty much what H4 should've been. 

Classic Halo 2 will be just like original Halo 2, but with 1080p and 60fps.

(they have said all button glitches will work... so they better)

I will be sticking with Classic H2 and H3 when I want a break. 

I am not on the hype train for H2A, sad to say but its true. 

So it's going to feel like Vista and not the XBox version?

Its going to use some Halo 2 vista code. But no one knows how it will feel.

I thought the Carbine would be locked a certain speed. Fps effects it? 

Hopefully 343 fixes it but no, on h2vista because of 60fps the carbine is fucking overpowered and shoots like a machine gun

Hopefully 343 fixes it but no, on h2vista because of 60fps the carbine is fucking overpowered and shoots like a machine gun

I don't know if I'd call it quite OP, at least its worth picking up now.

I don't know if I'd call it quite OP, at least its worth picking up now.

its pretty OP, if you're getting shot with it, chances are you're already dead before you can call them out

hahawow.jpg.

Vista feels awful compared to the xbox version

Pretty much were the key words there, @@Munoz.

In the sense that gameplay, glitches, and flow are mostly the same.

Pretty much were the key words there, @@Munoz.

In the sense that gameplay, glitches, and flow are mostly the same.

the glitches definitely aren't the same if its vista vs xb0x

Ah that is intersting. So A modded controller could make it pretty fast then? I am sure they would fix something like that. 

Ah that is intersting. So A modded controller could make it pretty fast then? I am sure they would fix something like that. 

no, well at least i hope not. 

H2A will not be like the original, its built off of the H4 engine (no button glitches, super jumps, etc) . It is pretty much what H4 should've been. 

Classic Halo 2 will be just like original Halo 2, but with 1080p and 60fps.

(they have said all button glitches will work... so they better)

I will be sticking with Classic H2 and H3 when I want a break. 

I am not on the hype train for H2A, sad to say but its true. 

HYPE TRAIN!! CHOO! CHOO!! 

...but for reals Im SUPER hype for Halo CE multiplayer!!! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

the glitches definitely aren't the same if its vista vs xb0x

They are still possible. Frames are different so timing on button combos is different but they still exist.

If it is like the original it will be terrible.  Don't waste your money if that is the case.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 10

They are still possible. Frames are different so timing on button combos is different but they still exist.

its like trying to dribble a basketball with a broken arm. that's what it feels like srs