CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

There has been stat tracking for every Halo since H2. I think it's safe to say that there will be some form of stat tracking, and I also think it will be incredibly thorough.

I know that it will exists, but with The Halo Channel, it is likely that it will only be on there.

Reach will not be in MCC.

Thanks. Unfortunately, this question wasn't asked at the PAX Q&A.

• Upvote (+1) 1

2v2 H1 No-radar AR/Pistol 50 kills

Seperate BTB playlists (Or at least H2/H1 together and H4/H3 together)

H2 4v4 comp settings

Rest is kinda whatever to me

They've shown interest in dedicated 4v4 Team Slayer/Objective playlists for each game and everything else mixed.

Hopefully Halo 1 not being able to participate in Multi-Team justifies a separate Halo 1 2v2 playlist. I think that a Social Slayer playlists is also a good idea. I don't think they'll split up big team.

At this point it seems more likely for them to mix "Pro" gametypes with BR-start and no radar into all playlists than them to add separate hardcore playlists. I'm actually okay with that because competitive Halo will grow more that way, although I'd want separate hardcore playlists if all I cared about was myself.

It really isn't man these are the same kids who complained about the H4 BR having "COD" kill times after it was changed too a 4 shot and the CE pistol is even faster then that and on top of that spawn killing is entirely possible in that game and along with being able too nade power weapons

I'd say most of them are going too think it's incredibly unfair and are just going too say fuck it and rage quit out after being spawn killed over and over and never able too get a power weapon because they don't know all the tricks that more experienced players do.

I just don't see CE being popular except for the hardcore CE players who play it currently on XBC and some new people who try it but I see CE having a small niche population and the casuals will likely stick too H3.

Spawn killed over and over by who? How many players know spawns in depth, even know about nading weapons and other tricks? The vast majority of the time Halo CE newcomers will be matched up with other CE new comers, there are very few players that know how to play the game like you described.

So I just realized we know nothing about MCC stat tracking on Waypoint. Is there going to be a site redesign? Are stats going to support each game, including CE? Will the stats only be on The Halo Channel? Will Reach be in MCC? So many questions unanswered.

Q: Will you be tracking game statistics for Halo 1, 2 and 3? If so, will they be separate and viewable on Halo Waypoint?
-Noogatuck

A: We aren't revealing all details just yet, but yes, Halo Waypoint will support stats for all games.

It won't be exclusive to the Halo Channel.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

They've shown interest in dedicated 4v4 Team Slayer/Objective playlists for each game and everything else mixed.

Hopefully Halo 1 not being able to participate in Multi-Team justifies a separate Halo 1 2v2 playlist. I think that a Social Slayer playlists is also a good idea. I don't think they'll split up big team.

At this point it seems more likely for them to mix "Pro" gametypes with BR-start and no radar into all playlists than them to add separate hardcore playlists. I'm actually okay with that because competitive Halo will grow more that way, although I'd want separate hardcore playlists if all I cared about was myself.

Yea hopefully it means some 2v2 action for h1

Oh yea dude I would want this too which would be awesome.  Only issue I have for the most part is H2s OP ass plasma pistol which I completely despise.  Besides that I would be pretty fine with that if they also put double time on spawns

Yea hopefully it means some 2v2 action for h1

Oh yea dude I would want this too which would be awesome. Only issue I have for the most part is H2s OP ass plasma pistol which I completely despise. Besides that I would be pretty fine with that if they also put double time on spawns

I can easily see them altering weapons on map and equipment in pro settings since most of it is already out there, but we'll see.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I've always said I would pay $500+ just for a Halo CE remake with online multiplayer, looks like MS is trying to call my bluff. Too bad its not a bluff and will gladly pay it! :Halo:

Edit: Does anyone know if I can use a displayport adapter for the X1? My new ROG Swift monitor only has DP.

yep, can't wait to give my money for CE on XBL

It could be improved, but it's definitely possible to have great games on, esp now that the hardware is better. Realistically, people are going to get spawn killed a few times in a row, esp in slayer vs decent people in dammy or HH and say it all sucks. No halo kid who came up on the last 4 games is ready to die that much that fast, esp immediately off spawn. Focus on completely safe spawn points has been too high a priority for too long for kids to not get super butthurt about it.

I'd like to see 100 kill limit without the use of a mod this time around

@@Yoseph,

I have never once played H: CE multiplayer besides with my siblings and friends three or four times in elementary school. Now I'm 20, and it's one of the most exciting things to me about the MCC. People have never once played this game on XBL, and now it's going to be readily available in the best condition it's ever been in. Halo: CE isn't going anywhere.

yep yep, if you ever want some pointers or to get into games with some decent players feel free to send me a f/r when this game drops. Yoseph is SiK is my tag. I probably won't sign on till November tho.

Q: Will you be tracking game statistics for Halo 1, 2 and 3? If so, will they be separate and viewable on Halo Waypoint?
-Noogatuck

A: We aren't revealing all details just yet, but yes, Halo Waypoint will support stats for all games.

It won't be exclusive to the Halo Channel.

Thanks for posting this Moa, my friend and I were talking about how we thought 343i was going to handle stat tracking in MCC.  I forgot that this topic was (sorta) addressed already.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yep yep, if you ever want some pointers or to get into games with some decent players feel free to send me a f/r when this game drops. Yoseph is SiK is my tag. I probably won't sign on till November tho.

I'd be more than happy to get some pointers! I'll add you now. Looking forward to it

I know that it will exists, but with The Halo Channel, it is likely that it will only be on there.

Thanks. Unfortunately, this question wasn't asked at the PAX Q&A.

Thank god, That question was really bugging me. Now all I need to know is whether Spartan Ops will be getting the 60 fps and dedicated servers. Are elites playable? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I do not know :( I hope not my friend I hope not! 

I have heard no reports of slow turn on xbox one controllers.  Microsoft should give me 10% equity in their company for all the damn 360 controllers I went through with slow turn just so I could aim halfway decent

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have heard no reports of slow turn on xbox one controllers.  Microsoft should give me 10% equity in their company for all the damn 360 controllers I went through with slow turn just so I could aim halfway decent

Let's invest in controller stocks!

• Upvote (+1) 1

One of the controllers at Pax Prime had slow turn, but I feel it was because it was mistreated, not something a good percentage exhibit.

My controllers have had no slow turn, I've had two bumper malfunctions though.

So I've been wondering how exactly is the CE multiplayer going to work? Is it going to play like XBC or does it actually get an upgrade to work correctly online?

So I've been wondering how exactly is the CE multiplayer going to work? Is it going to play like XBC or does it actually get an upgrade to work correctly online?

Ummm, 1080p/60fps and dedi's. You could say it's getting a little bit of an upgrade.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1