CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

On 10/28/2020 at 7:39 PM, thdyingbreed said:

I still don’t understand why 343 refuses to let us have a veto option..like it blows my mind but they refuse to add it for no reason.

Because according to some people I’ve argued with from Reddit veto has the same problem map vote had. Or there’s no such thing as bad map, they’re just not my cup of tea or don’t fit my play style, smh

I've said it a thousand times thus far but the connection variability in this game is absolutely insane. Some games I feel like there is nothing I can do to land my shots properly, it feels like my aim assist is gone and it temporarily teaches me to NOT aim at people. Other times I aim at the head, I hit the head.

On 10/30/2020 at 7:49 PM, _Synapse said:

I love how 342's social SBMM creates more even matches than their ranked system

TF you talking about? It’s just as bad if not worse 

15 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

I've said it a thousand times thus far but the connection variability in this game is absolutely insane. Some games I feel like there is nothing I can do to land my shots properly, it feels like my aim assist is gone and it temporarily teaches me to NOT aim at people. Other times I aim at the head, I hit the head.

I feel they need to go back and do something about the hit reg again. When the patch rolled out shit felt like super LAN. I was cross mapping, shot reg was perfect. 

37 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

TF you talking about? It’s just as bad if not worse 

I usually get 3-4 good/decent players against 3-4 good/decent players, ranked usually has 1-2 bots walking around with dual spikers on either team

38 minutes ago, _Synapse said:

I usually get 3-4 good/decent players against 3-4 good/decent players, ranked usually has 1-2 bots walking around with dual spikers on either team

Bruh idk. On average I’m the only mofo who can get past 5 fucking kills where the other team has 1-4 good players. 

On 10/30/2020 at 11:01 PM, _Synapse said:

Sweaty tags are pretty obvious. XxCHa0TiCc is pretty much guaranteed to be sweatier than obtusehippo981928. 

People with phone numbers in their names and guest accounts are basically guaranteed to go negative. 

I find it more subtle than that. Tags like 

iTz kaos is about to go 25 and 5 sniping top Hill on sandtrap.

Trxnslation is about to go 45 and 3 on Longshore.

i SereNADE is about to drop a 30 bomb.

BeserkMoose about to get lasered in the warthog on Last Resort.

Shekkles about to go 25 and 22 with 3 flag caps.

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Shekkles said:

Yeah if you match someone who has numbers in their name, they’re probably gonna be bad. 

2 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Don't you shit on Adjective + Noun gamertags

Hey they bring it on themselves 

Another reason to want Infinite to bomb is just so that you can delight in Reddit Halo having to eat their own shit.

Seriously, it's hard to find a bigger congregation of drooling idiots in a single spot. Something as simple as TTK is an hour long debate with them. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

1 hour ago, _Synapse said:

Another reason to want Infinite to bomb is just so that you can delight in Reddit Halo having to eat their own shit.

Seriously, it's hard to find a bigger congregation of drooling idiots in a single spot. Something as simple as TTK is an hour long debate with them. 

Did you make that thread on the TTK 

I just find that if the tag is a short-ish  "OG" tag and not XBL generated or dumb tags like sniperlover69, 90% of the time it's sweaty good players. Ever since they changed the gold requirement to 1 per xbox though - depending on the playlist - you never know if the XBL generated tag is a smurf or not; but seeing as the MCC population is so low, I tend to assume they're smurfs. It's actually been kind of crazy seeing the surge of smurfs over the last few years. I STILL oddly see them all the time in Halo 5, despite menke making them redundant after like 2 placement matches. I guess people just don't realise how the system works or something.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Shekkles said:

yeah something like this

69FSbnB.png

The people who maintain MCC's team matching system need to be sacked and blacklisted among game companies as a whole

That is all

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, darkstar said:

Uploaded earlier today. Thought it was worth sharing. 

That armor lookin' crisp.

1 hour ago, OG Nick said:

Why are fans so much better at this than 343. I cry.

They aren't. 
Why are people wishing for H6 to bomb?

19 hours ago, Knighty Knight said:

They aren't. 
Why are people wishing for H6 to bomb?

People are desperate for meaningful change, and they’ve given up on 343 providing it. I don’t agree, but I understand it. I’ve always felt like the graph of 343’s performance has gone steadily up, and if I just hang around long enough, it’ll be something I can fall in love with.

I’m optimistic Infinite will have fun gameplay. I’m hoping for H4 Legendary Slayer with on-map equipment. It’s not my ideal Halo, but I could have a lot of fun with that.

• Like (+1) 5

If they just rehashed tu reach without bloom or sprint, like 100% copy paste with new graphics, id be happy. Im anticipating bullshit that nobody asked for though.

On 10/31/2020 at 10:12 PM, Cursed Lemon said:

Surprise mechanics