CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

9 hours ago, Sitri said:

Hopefully without radar. Makes no sense why a mode meant to mimic ODST has the one thing ODST disabled by default.

I don't think it'll happen without radar but yeah, hopefully. 

Seeing how we've got ranked rotationals now, maybe we can get 343 to add some more modes. 

MLG FFA, Snipers, Doubles, CE 4s, Squad Slayer, and BTB would all make for great modes. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Sitri said:

Hopefully without radar. Makes no sense why a mode meant to mimic ODST has the one thing ODST disabled by default.

Sad no one will play it because it’s ranked 

Would love to see, after crossplay comes, rotational playlists supported via the Challenge point system. Have a weekly challenge each week that offers three points for playing a certain number of games in the rotational ranked playlist, should do more for population than just bonus XP.

• Like (+1) 1

MCC on PC gives you the option to uninstall campaign and multiplayer files for each title, so I uninstalled some stuff to free up drive space. Then a 4GB update came and I tried to update, but then the game tried to download the 60GB worth of games I uninstalled so I cancelled the update. Cancelling the update uninstalled EVERYTHING and now if I want to play just one game on PC I have to download the whole 119GB and then uninstall what I dont want but I dont have that much space on my drive anymore. Whyyyyyyyyy 343 :angry:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Hooked 2
  • WutFace (+0) 1

4 hours ago, Noodle said:

MCC on PC gives you the option to uninstall campaign and multiplayer files for each title, so I uninstalled some stuff to free up drive space. Then a 4GB update came and I tried to update, but then the game tried to download the 60GB worth of games I uninstalled so I cancelled the update. Cancelling the update uninstalled EVERYTHING and now if I want to play just one game on PC I have to download the whole 119GB and then uninstall what I dont want but I dont have that much space on my drive anymore. Whyyyyyyyyy 343 :angry:

Hahaha sucks for you 

• Downvote (-1) 3
  • Toxic (+1) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1

16 minutes ago, _Synapse said:

Does this mean they'll fix the stuttering for 60+ FPS? 

Sounds like it. But it is 343, so who knows

Does this mean reach will have fixed viewmodels for centered reticle?

1 hour ago, Mr Grim said:

Does this mean reach will have fixed viewmodels for centered reticle?

You can already do that on PC by editing your config file. The options are just hidden in the menus.

2 hours ago, Sitri said:

You can already do that on PC by editing your config file. The options are just hidden in the menus.

Yeah but can you play online with that?

4 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

Yeah but can you play online with that?

I have for the past 9 or so months.

40 minutes ago, Sitri said:

I have for the past 9 or so months.

Oh well get a load of mister perfect over here.

11 minutes ago, MultiLockOn said:

Get ready for a whole new slew of bugs with that framerate jump.

But I'm sure they tested it thoroughly

Spoiler

tenor.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Simms (+1) 1

I wonder if 120fps with re-break the H3 hit detection fix, and if they will be prudent enough to adjust it before they ship it. 

Well I guess I'm not playing the H4 flight because I'm banned for literally 500 years in it. No idea why and I can still play the main MCC.

2 hours ago, Jake Teh Nub said:

Well I guess I'm not playing the H4 flight because I'm banned for literally 500 years in it. No idea why and I can still play the main MCC.

Lol you got banned on waypoint 

22 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

A badge of honor around here.

• Like (+1) 3

I figured something out the other day. For me personally, I don't find Halo addictive. I find it fun. I reinstalled League of Legends because some friends were giving it a go and in two weeks had racked up 30+ hours.

I realised after the two weeks that I only enjoyed the banter with friends. The actual game itself I did not enjoy whatsoever. If anything, as I started getting better and re-learning (it'd been 4 years since I played) I was getting more and more frustrated. I actually hate that game.

I then went and played some Halo and realised I was playing for fun. What's the difference? Well I played a few games, had a great time and then had a bad game and thought "Ah well, that's good enough for today" and closed it. No regrets, no hard feelings, no butthurt. League of Legends I have a shit game and for some reason my brain thinks "just play one more then, you can't leave it on that."

I had the same issue with CoD. I actually hate playing MW2019, yet I checked and I have 90 hours in it! I played it again to find out why and realised I was addicted, yet not enjoying myself. I even had a ripper game going like 56 and 8 and wasn't enjoying it for a second. Yet my brain said "you can play another."

I miss playing games for fun and not playing because some psychologist team at a billion dollar company has studied every single brain reaction and dopamine hit to get you to play. 90% of games I play these days are indie or old. Squad, Insurgency, Hell Let Loose, Halo.

• Like (+1) 7

1 hour ago, Reamis25 said:

But I'm not banned on there. I wouldn't have any reason to be either.

33 minutes ago, Jake Teh Nub said:

But I'm not banned on there. I wouldn't have any reason to be either.

But you said nvm