Jump to content
CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Toastaccount14 said:

Troll

Since I'm all you talk about on this forum. /suspect. 

Go circle jerk around fortnite again. Show us some more of your testeroneless direction for Halo. Your childish nature needs to be shown on this forum more.

Go away.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post

Think I counted 4 edits on that last post? 

Couldnt think of a good way to use the word 'projection' in your response? 

I guess it's a big word.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post

Guys, seriously how hard do you have to get trolled before you press the block button. Why would you even spend a second reading his post let alone respond to it. Holy

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, TallihoWILive said:

Anyone that complains about TTK I have a roll you can play. You can be my rocket pusher in MLG.

Www.Twitch.tv/eternul1

It's OK to admit that you can't win 1v1s

  • Fire (+1) 3
  • Toxic (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Toastaccount14 said:

Your value to this forum is miniscul and actually negative being a troll. Get a life.

Same thing the other troll said? Circle jerk commence.

Find something to do besides talk to me homo. Get a life. This forum is public. 

"Dude you smell like absolute shit please go take a shower" 

"Troll.exe. Same thing the other troll said? Circle jerk commence. Find something to do besides talk to me homo. Get a life."

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone else think that they are eventually planning to roll Halo 5 into MCC and bring it to PC?  

I don't like Halo 5 very much at all but I have a lot of fun with the Evolved settings @SMARTAN 427 and @S0UL FLAME did.  

I also really liked the Mythic Arena Playlist.  They are bringing it back this month I heard.  It is a real shame we can't play that on PC as apart of MCC with proper match making. The Halo 5 forge release they did for PC feels like such a half assed mess and is a real slap in the face to PC players. 

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, RatherSilentMr said:

Does anyone else think that they are eventually planning to roll Halo 5 into MCC and bring it to PC?  

I don't like Halo 5 very much at all but I have a lot of fun with the Evolved settings @SMARTAN 427 and @S0UL FLAME did.  

I also really liked the Mythic Arena Playlist.  They are bringing it back this month I heard.  It is a real shame we can't play that on PC as apart of MCC with proper match making. The Halo 5 forge release they did for PC feels like such a half assed mess and is a real slap in the face to PC players. 

Let's wait until we can get all of the other features that have been promised over the years.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post

I actually downloaded H5 yesterday just to like try it I guess. Holy shit the aiming is awful in that game. Its not even like I went straight from PC to that either. I play MCC on both my xbox and my PC depending on who I'm around and going back to H5 was actually just terrible. I'd rather play original H3 aim settings at 30 fps. That game needs a modern aim patch that literally deletes everything about how aiming works in that game and replaces it. I was thinking about finishing the SR152 grind and that's a hard no from me now after refreshing myself on just how bad it is

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Snipe Three said:

I actually downloaded H5 yesterday just to like try it I guess. Holy shit the aiming is awful in that game. Its not even like I went straight from PC to that either. I play MCC on both my xbox and my PC depending on who I'm around and going back to H5 was actually just terrible. I'd rather play original H3 aim settings at 30 fps. That game needs a modern aim patch that literally deletes everything about how aiming works in that game and replaces it. I was thinking about finishing the SR152 grind and that's a hard no from me now after refreshing myself on just how bad it is

I considered grinding for SR152 last year. Loaded up one match and decided it wasn't worth my time. I noped outta there real quick.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RatherSilentMr said:

Does anyone else think that they are eventually planning to roll Halo 5 into MCC and bring it to PC?  

I don't like Halo 5 very much at all but I have a lot of fun with the Evolved settings @SMARTAN 427 and @S0UL FLAME did.  

I also really liked the Mythic Arena Playlist.  They are bringing it back this month I heard.  It is a real shame we can't play that on PC as apart of MCC with proper match making. The Halo 5 forge release they did for PC feels like such a half assed mess and is a real slap in the face to PC players. 

The reason they made that h5 forge pc was to make it easier to forge I’ve heard. As with mouse and key it’s apparently easier or something.

@Snipe Three lol same thing happened to me. I just couldn’t bring myself to keep playing. H5 honestly is a good game too.  The aiming is what killed it for me and my adhd and ocd just won’t let me ignore that and not get frustrated. I can deal with bullets not registering as that’s just connection and the average game isn’t valorant with 128 tick rate servers. Speaking of which I wonder if 343 can bust that out for infinite? 

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

The reason they made that h5 forge pc was to make it easier to forge I’ve heard. As with mouse and key it’s apparently easier or something.

@Snipe Three lol same thing happened to me. I just couldn’t bring myself to keep playing. H5 honestly is a good game too.  The aiming is what killed it for me and my adhd and ocd just won’t let me ignore that and not get frustrated. I can deal with bullets not registering as that’s just connection and the average game isn’t valorant with 128 tick rate servers. Speaking of which I wonder if 343 can bust that out for infinite? 

It is not a good game. It doesn't matter how anything in the game works if the controls are trash and trash they are. Aiming in an FPS has to work and be an enjoyable experience otherwise nothing in the game will be

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Snipe Three said:

It is not a good game. It doesn't matter how anything in the game works if the controls are trash and trash they are. Aiming in an FPS has to work and be an enjoyable experience otherwise nothing in the game will be

Well everything else works really good, and it’s got fun casual shit. Overall it’s an impressive game, I just wish they could of fixed the aiming. Like I played the beta and aiming in that was perfect. Idk why they switched 

Share this post


Link to post

I wanna know what gets better ping to North Europe servers, me in the UK or the Mars Curiosity Rover.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone else think more of the H3 sandbox could be useful for MLG settings? I would kind of like to see Plasma rifles or a low clip brute shot on a couple of maps or even on new maps. Brute shot jumping could be super cool and change things up too

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, II7 HUNTER II7 said:

Does anyone else think more of the H3 sandbox could be useful for MLG settings? I would kind of like to see Plasma rifles or a low clip brute shot on a couple of maps or even on new maps. Brute shot jumping could be super cool and change things up too

Maybe the sentinel beam? I don't know if its range would be too dumb because it's not on any H3 maps.

The plasma rifle doesn't really do anything the plasma pistol doesn't already, and the brute shot can be used to break some maps. A low-ammo brute shot isn't all that useful because it already takes 4 shots to kill(probably 3 at 110 damage). More ammo leaves it more prone to abuse while less ammo means it'll just be used as a mauler with the shot+punch combo.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, II7 HUNTER II7 said:

Does anyone else think more of the H3 sandbox could be useful for MLG settings? I would kind of like to see Plasma rifles or a low clip brute shot on a couple of maps or even on new maps. Brute shot jumping could be super cool and change things up too

 

brute shot does nothing the mauler doesnt. 

plasma rifle doesn't have the range to be useful. 

h3's weapon sandbox is pretty poor.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Snipe Three said:

I actually downloaded H5 yesterday just to like try it I guess. Holy shit the aiming is awful in that game. Its not even like I went straight from PC to that either. I play MCC on both my xbox and my PC depending on who I'm around and going back to H5 was actually just terrible. I'd rather play original H3 aim settings at 30 fps. That game needs a modern aim patch that literally deletes everything about how aiming works in that game and replaces it. I was thinking about finishing the SR152 grind and that's a hard no from me now after refreshing myself on just how bad it is

This is what worries me most about Infinite. Imagine if the aiming is just as broken as H5's was. They can't possibly make that mistake again right? 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, RiDDle said:

This is what worries me most about Infinite. Imagine if the aiming is just as broken as H5's was. They can't possibly make that mistake again right? 

I highly doubt they will 

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if 343 even recognizes the issues with aiming in H5. They added all those aim settings and it didnt fix the problem.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post

H3's sandbox is dry as a bone when talking about competitive viability. Even the severely truncated list of weapons available for v8 are extremely iffy. 

There's only 3 items I can imagine being useful: Plasma Pistol, SMG, and Grav Lift. 

The Plasma Pistol overcharge is fairly difficult to land in Halo 3, but I remember it wiping out OS so it could have some use, at least in theory. 

The SMG could be used like the CE AR to spray and reveal a player in camo, but the camo's duration is too short in Halo 3 as it is, and it's on a 2 minute respawn. Besides, the 110% damage means that the SMG would probably outcompete the pitiful BR in most situations. 

The grav lift is inoffensive, but I have trouble imagining it being useful on any of the rotation maps. Vertically speaking, most of the maps have the depth of an engine oil spill, and they already feature vertical traversal routes so it'd just make the grav lift redundant. At most, it'd be a toy that you can use to juke an unexpecting opponent, and gain 1-2 shots on them. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Aphex Twin said:

I wonder if 343 even recognizes the issues with aiming in H5. They added all those aim settings and it didnt fix the problem.

They did acknowledge it, and they said it couldn’t be fixed. They didn’t explain why it couldn’t but that a complete fix just couldn’t be done. 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.