CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Hmm I might play

Alright Hardway, and Vinny, let's get some games in guys. 

You both have to downloaded? If not keep in mind it's a 70 gig download, but if you use intelligent delivery to only install HCE, its a really fast download.

Alright Hardway, and Vinny, let's get some games in guys. 

You both have to downloaded? If not keep in mind it's a 70 gig download, but if you use intelligent delivery to only install HCE, its a really fast download.

I'd like to think that downloading anything other than HCE is called unintelligent delivery.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'd like to think that downloading anything other than HCE is called unintelligent delivery.  :kappa:

I wish I could rep you like 8 times for that BigShow........honestly that made me :D  :D  :D  :D  :D IRL.

How's H2? Spawns better? Melees? Registration?

The halo 2 players say that the spawn system is fixed. IDK about the other items though.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-insider---flight-3-phase-2-feedback---mp/a4423244-2ed0-430e-9883-f22f259c5278/posts

Judging from some posts in this thread it doesn’t seem like hit detection in H2C hasn’t even been touched so far seems would be nice if 343 could work on the other games since the hit detection in H3 is basically fixed.

My partner and I are looking to run some HCE customs tonight in the MCC insider build tonight around 8PM EST. If you are interested, send a friend request to BR N00b (zeroes not O's), and we will get some games going.

Was playing earlier and matched you a game or two. My tag was "Croh" GGs

If somebody has to back out of custom H1 2v2s hit me up and I'll get online.

GT: SilosTheVillain

Are the playtimes just a suggested time to play to boost population during those times? Or can you only play during those times?

Cant find any games. Finland. Looks likedanwe have very low population in Europe.

Sweden here, could only find H3 and not H2 games today, sometimes it takes 5s, sometimes 10 minutes to find a game @ playdate times(30 minutes removed and good luck finding anything), we do get matched against players from NA sometimes though.

Have to say H3 shot reg felt smoother today compared to yesterday.

Are the playtimes just a suggested time to play to boost population during those times? Or can you only play during those times?

Suggested time, you can play anytime you want, but gl finding a game outside of those times.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

If somebody has to back out of custom H1 2v2s hit me up and I'll get online.

GT: SilosTheVillain

I'm down for some casual 2v2s

• Upvote (+1) 1

And if everyone cut down their carbon emissions then global warming wouldn't be a problem, how's that working out? Of course, if the 10k players in the playtest were online 24/7 we'd always find games, but that scenario is just so far-fetched that it doesn't even matter.

The continued absence of population counters is also very harmful. It doesn't even have to be in-game, just send out an email every week when most people are online and in which playlists or something.

Restricting playtests to the scheduled playtests (that are very US-biased timezone-wise might I add) is just a huge wasted opportunity. Let's just hope they add all the MCC insider people asap so we can to testing on a large scale and get this game to the state it deserves.

A population counter would be good. It's be nice to know how many people are online and searching what.

I'm down for some casual 2v2s

Awesome, I just got online now. I don't have many friends who play Halo 1, but if we can get a couple more people I'm definitely in.

Just played a series with @@Hard Way @BR N00b @@Apoll0 @@Silos on host the whole time and it felt really nice. There were a few questionable moments with hit reg, but overall it was a lot better playing on host. There were a couple bugs/issues we ran into but hit reg wasn't the main reason of irritation. Sniping felt a little harder, but I didn't do much of it. The pistol was a million times more consistent, and a little harder than playing retail MCC. The second part of that might've been placebo though. 

10/10 would play again

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just played a series with @@Hard Way @BR N00b @@Apoll0 @@Silos on host the whole time and it felt really nice. There were a few questionable moments with hit reg, but overall it was a lot better playing on host. There were a couple bugs/issues we ran into but hit reg wasn't the main reason of irritation. Sniping felt a little harder, but I didn't do much of it. The pistol was a million times more consistent, and a little harder than playing retail MCC. The second part of that might've been placebo though. 

10/10 would play again

Those were some good game Nick. Sorry about the lag out on Derelict. We will have to play again, and hopefully my connection will cooperate.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How do they let you know you are in the program?

Did you download the insider app? I think that's how you check. I've been in since the beginning so I don't really remember how you check to see when you get accepted. My bet though is the app or check your email.