CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

My buddy and I played a 3 game series against two guys from Colombia last night and had excellent games. They tanked a little bit but they certainly knew how to play. Would have been a great series on LAN. Both of their gamertags started with M and they were like lvl 27 and 24 I think.

I've always been curious about Colombia's relationship with Halo. You never see any other Latin American countries playing, other than Mexico sometimes. Why Colombia and only Colombia?

This is something I too have been curious about for quite some time now.  There is also a strong Colombian H2 community on MCC as well.  Ya'll think they have LANs?

The fact I'm getting a new notification for every single quote is incredible.

Anyone ever go so far in Minecraft that the world generation just fucking went Bork? This is kinda like that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is something I too have been curious about for quite some time now.  There is also a strong Colombian H2 community on MCC as well.  Ya'll think they have LANs?

Like beachlan? Nope, just normal ghetto LAN parties, you won't find them on internet with a few exceptions on facebook.

Like beachlan? Nope, just normal ghetto LAN parties, you won't find them on internet with a few exceptions on facebook.

I wonder who their best players are.  Would be cool to scrim against them.

Couldn't find Columbians on your Xbox using facebook!

pcmasterrace