CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Lot of h2 MCC live stream highlights in here thought i'd share. Also you can catch eyewitness footage of me being attacked by a flesheating flying cockroach cyborg.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I kept hearing "a patch coming out early next year", and not any definitive dates or them saying Spring until a little later when they clarified...

But if I am wrong, I guess I gotta stop getting info from the public/forums and go straight to the source.

No worries.  I only posted that because it seems like things are being either misinterpreted or remembered incorrectly.  For reference:

"While we’re incredibly excited by this opportunity to go back under the hood with MCC, it’s not going to be easy nor is it going to happen overnight. To help facilitate this process we’re planning to roll out a public “flighting” program for MCC to allow for iterative patches and updates while testing in the wild at large scale. Right now, we’re targeting kicking this off next spring and when the time comes we’ll need the support of our community to help test and provide feedback at large scale as we work to update and improve MCC."

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/odds-ends

• Upvote (+1) 5

Another bonus for PC? Mods.

Ever heard of ArmA? The Military Simulator?

Mods are a dying art. Developers would rather have matchmaking for the true eSports experience.

all the friendships I've made have been with people who played PC. Oddly enough I played console for a long time while this was happening.

Video chatting with “hot singles in your area” doesn’t count as making friendships, Grim.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Video chatting with “hot singles in your area” doesn’t count as making friendships, Grim.

lol you think it was only video chatting.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

PC spergs still trying to justify their bad taste huh, yikes.

A 2011 Honda Element driver telling a 2017 Aston Martin Vanquish S driver that he has bad tastes...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Going to being running a Tour de Walsh today at around 10am est .Already have 10 people currently signed up. 2 hour FFA Middy. H2c is still alive, running customs daily. 

I'll be streaming under Shnxgg. Feel free to add me for H2 customs. GT is Shnxgg as well.

• Upvote (+1) 4

One thing I sincerely hope they fix is joining custom games in progress. Its the main thing I hate about the game because one of my favorite pastimes in H2 was just playing H2 FFA with unlimited time limit and then keeping the max party size on 8. I had like 60 people on at all times plus my clan, and they all knew they could just keep filtering in and out to get BR and FFA practice at any time in my lobbies.

Would actually motivate to get on to keep FFA lobbies going instead of having to constantly stop and start since there's always someone who leaves or goes AFK 5 minutes in. Never fails lol.

This guy understands.

• Upvote (+1) 1

One thing I sincerely hope they fix is joining custom games in progress. Its the main thing I hate about the game because one of my favorite pastimes in H2 was just playing H2 FFA with unlimited time limit and then keeping the max party size on 8. I had like 60 people on at all times plus my clan, and they all knew they could just keep filtering in and out to get BR and FFA practice at any time in my lobbies.

Would actually motivate to get on to keep FFA lobbies going instead of having to constantly stop and start since there's always someone who leaves or goes AFK 5 minutes in. Never fails lol.

at one point in time, someone had a bot do this on xbc. It hosted FFA's almost all day. it ended the game after some time to switch between middy/lockout. he would spawn on top of midship/lockout and he was invincible. 

Game still not fixed yet? Still nothing of substance regarding fixing the game? Just checking.

Make sure you go buy H6 though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Already pre-ordered H6 so I can get my Mountain Dew skin.

I just wanted to unlock the Master Chief hero class with the exclusive Halo 1-3 skin set early.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Are you ready to show it off in the social space while you open up your HYPER DELUXE PRE ORDER BONUS REQ PACKS in front of everyone?

• Upvote (+1) 4

tl;dr My Xbox One has served one purpose of late and that's to be a media box for my living room. Yet it can barely do that well without it's annoyances. Far more annoying than any issue I have ever experienced with my PCs.

Again, bad comparison. Xbox One is a BAD console, and it's not helpful to use it to represent ALL consoles.

How I played Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Skyrim - bought a 360 for $300, plugged it in, put the discs in, played them. Same gameplay as PC at a bit lower resolution and no mods/command console.

All flaws aside, the fact that I can get 2v2 H1 online, with proper gametype settings in MM, is truly a blessing. I had an awesome session with my buddy last night. Clutched up the game winner in a 50-49 game on Derelict when my teammate was under fire. Shit was

• Upvote (+1) 2

The only reason I'd pre-order Halo 6 is to refund it right after launch so they think they made a sale but didn't muhahaha!

• Upvote (+1) 1