CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Hello.  I just bought my son a playstation nintendo.  Will I be able to Halo Master Chief Compilation on the playstation nintendo? Will it work?

Let me know.

It won't work on anything.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Hello. I just bought my son a playstation nintendo. Will I be able to Halo Master Chief Compilation on the playstation nintendo? Will it work?

Let me know.

My coworker keeps calling it Master Chief Edition and I have the unexplainable urge to strike him every time.

• Upvote (+1) 4

i just bought my son a donkeykong. will he be able to play minecraft chief collection?

I just started laughing so hard at work ahahhaa

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just started laughing so hard at work ahahhaa

Laughing at work? Are you taking CoD seriously? Wait till the CoD reddit community hears about this one!

• Upvote (+1) 8

I just bought my nephew H3 BC. Will it be able to 40 seconds pre frame on the backwards compatible one x box?

Did you update the ram firmware on the Xbox hard drive?

• Upvote (+1) 5

I think the backwards compatible Nintendo box is called the Xbox One X? What is the difference between 1080fps and 40fps? Is it worth the $300 difference? Also why is the Mincraft Chief Compilation rated M when the first donkeykong was rated N64?

My tummy hurts from laughing. My friend worked at a Gamestop and a Target for many years and had to politely field questions every bit as bad as this one.

My favorite stories were the moms that wanted "the biggest gee bee's" and the loud black man that barged through the door of his Gamestop and yelled across the store "y'all got dat Xbox wit dat gigabyte shit?"

• Upvote (+1) 5

I think the backwards compatible Nintendo box is called the Xbox One X? What is the difference between 1080fps and 40fps? Is it worth the $300 difference? Also why is the Mincraft Chief Compilation rated M when the first donkeykong was rated N64?

i called sega on my batphone and they said metroid chief compilation is rated N64 when played at 40fps, but rated M when played at full 1080fps. they said the extra frames cause irreversible damage so i returned my mail in rebate.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Any chance that H3 BC will be 40 fps? Or is it technically possible to use some of the power boost of the xbone?

Halo 3 was locked at 30 I'm pretty sure, so it's not going higher than that unless Bungie come back and update the game to have an uncapped frame rate.

Halo 3 was locked at 30 I'm pretty sure, so it's not going higher than that unless Bungie come back and update the game to have an uncapped frame rate.

343i could outsource the update for it to whoever, but it will never happen, just as an update to MCC will never happen.

343i could outsource the update for it to whoever, but it will never happen, just as an update to MCC will never happen.

The last thing I want is 343 to outsource more things related to older games  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 4

My tummy hurts from laughing. My friend worked at a Gamestop and a Target for many years and had to politely field questions every bit as bad as this one.

My favorite stories were the moms that wanted "the biggest gee bee's" and the loud black man that barged through the door of his Gamestop and yelled across the store "y'all got dat Xbox wit dat gigabyte shit?"

Damn that is bad.  It's up there with the time that I was in there trying to by a controller and a swarm of neckbeards with fedoras and all rushed in.  Yelling m'lady to the worker as they rushed to the counter with arms full of those nintendo amibo things.  Not sure how long it took to air that place out but the moment they walked it it smelled 100x worse than a 5 day LAN session.

• Upvote (+1) 1

FTFY

Didn't need fixing. Even with the usual coating of PR, the series will be permadead if 6 is botched. So unless Microsoft doesn't give a crap about first-party games any more (a possibility, as they seem to care less about gaming in general every year), I'm assuming they'll light a GD fire under the asses of whoever's developing it. Might as well be those people in such a case. Their artist/engineer grunts seem to have decent chops, it's just the leadership that doesn't have a clue.

• Upvote (+1) 3