CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Over 900 up-votes and close to 500 comments on r/halo  -- and NO response from anyone at 343. 

Sucks that I am not surprised.

They won't even bother responding. All ske7ch is gonna do is say, "we are working on it" and that's it. It means whack

I've made them realize

C8_T79jXcAEU1J_.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

Over 900 up-votes and close to 500 comments on r/halo  -- and NO response from anyone at 343. 

Sucks that I am not surprised.

Even if Trump tweeted about how broken MCC is, 343 wouldn't respond.

• Upvote (+1) 7

The worst trade deal maybe ever

Hey, a few months ago you mentioned hearing about a possible re-launching of MCC, to include H3A. Have you heard anything more about this since then?

Hey, a few months ago you mentioned hearing about a possible re-launching of MCC, to include H3A. Have you heard anything more about this since then?

Ya know when I asked that guy a few days after he said he was doing modeling work for H3A. I asked him another time about a month after if there's anything new going on he could tell me and he said nothing. I emailed him again a month ago and got no response.

He's got no reason to lie to me and I've got no reason not to trust him given our past but I admit a huge part of me even thinks H3A isn't happening given all the comments we've received this year. I dunno, maybe they started it and scrapped it. It seems odd that they wouldn't do the 3rd game of the trilogy, the BIGGEST one and just stop there no matter how bad the circumstances around it were.

So idk man, I'm not even expecting an H3A at this point, but I do believe they were doing it at one point in time

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wish we could get h2 tournaments like the h3 one.

Just gotta start one man. I'd donate just to watch some old pros play.

It would be great if an admin at beyond would just set up a Kickstarter or something. I know neither of us would get donations lol. Their excuse is just that MCC is broken blah blah but that's no excuse anymore imo. H5 is garbage and always will be. Isn't team beyond for the fans?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just gotta start one man. I'd donate just to watch some old pros play.

It would be great if an admin at beyond would just set up a Kickstarter or something. I know neither of us would get donations lol. Their excuse is just that MCC is broken blah blah but that's no excuse anymore imo. H5 is garbage and always will be. Isn't team beyond for the fans?

Id be all for it kickstarting the prize pool if it meant we could get one. Get a group of friends and enter for fun. Wish xbc was still going.

Id be all for it kickstarting the prize pool if it meant we could get one. Get a group of friends and enter for fun. Wish xbc was still going.

You don't need XBC anymore.  Although it is a shitty, broken port, MCC is still the most reliable and convenient way to play H2.  Pretty much all of the games best players moved away from XBC and any form of H2 Vista/PC and play on MCC now,  The community is there, there are a lot of good 4v4 teams that play often and would compete in an online event.  Just need to the money to incentivize the good players to take a day out of their lives to compete for the community.