CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

CE btb is basically only fun blood Gulch or sidewinder ctf and only warthogs and only at LANs or if you have 2 hours to kill lol. It's a real grind to get a cap.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

And my stats are still frozen / not register a whole week later.  Tweeted at them and nothing:tear:

Damn, not even a "team is looking into it" tweet....

CE btb is basically only fun blood Gulch or sidewinder ctf and only warthogs and only at LANs or if you have 2 hours to kill lol. It's a real grind to get a cap.

Pssshhh kids these days not knowing the BTB meta.

Really though, the PC BTB maps were sort of designed to be long and drawn out because it sort of compliments the "server culture" of Halo PC. Its not meant to be a short, closed 15 minute experience.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Short rant: I'm never voting for CE BTB again. Betrayers, shitty maps, vehicles are a joke, MCC pistol is about as useful as the H3 BR at range, Slayer ends at 50 points and CTF has no time limit. I'd honestly rather play H4 or H5 BTB.

the no time limit is the best part. The only thing that sucks is when people quit out or you get infinity. 

tho yes slayer cap of 50 sucks dick and every1 has it modded on pc or xbox.

betrayers? It's in every iteration of halo bruh

shitty maps? u kidding me m8?

vehicles are a joke? u wot m8? They're fun af

mcc pistol is garbage? yeah but it's still better than the h3 br lmao. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

the no time limit is the best part. The only thing that sucks is when people quit out or you get infinity. 

tho yes slayer cap of 50 sucks dick and every1 has it modded on pc or xbox.

betrayers? It's in every iteration of halo bruh

shitty maps? u kidding me m8?

vehicles are a joke? u wot m8? They're fun af

mcc pistol is garbage? yeah but it's still better than the h3 br lmao. 

That was a rage post so take it with a grain of salt (pun intended?)

CE definitely has more betrayers though, probably because there used to be no betrayal booting until one of the latest patches (thanks 343i).

Literally just keep the youtube url in plaintext, the forum automatically embeds it. Only put it as a link if you want it in hyperlink form.

0DEEtgkk.jpeg

Dont worry, according to @@Bravo there still is a "MCC Team" that has been hard at work all of this time. 

Yes you read that correctly, there are mysterious people somewhere at 343 still getting paid to work on MCC. 

It really is such a mystery. They hired a bunch of PR QA testers (strongside, ghost, etc) fulltime yet won't spend 60k/year on 1 person to at least attempt to fix MCC. Heck they could have just hired summer/part-time interns from the local college and we'd probably at least have some results by now.

Heck, I know very little about this stuff, but I 100% believe that even I am capable of fixing the broken sound files. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Was in snipedowns stream last night and strongside (who is one of his mods) was just chatting away with everyone.

Yet for some mysterious reason refused to answer my, "Hey Strongside - you think there will be an update on the way for the MCC?"

343 got em

• Upvote (+1) 6

He did say large.

Yeah the MCC section isn't exactly bumping. What ever happened to that stuff that was announced at E3 about game arenas or groups or whatever on XBL to help community-building?

Yeah the MCC section isn't exactly bumping. What ever happened to that stuff that was announced at E3 about game arenas or groups or whatever on XBL to help community-building?

Doesn't release for like a year.

Was in snipedowns stream last night and strongside (who is one of his mods) was just chatting away with everyone.

Yet for some mysterious reason refused to answer my, "Hey Strongside - you think there will be an update on the way for the MCC?"

343 got em

He probably couldn't stop laughing to type properly to be fair

• Upvote (+1) 4

343 got em

I imagine the language in the nda was quite violent, to put it lightly.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly I enjoy CE BTB any time it comes up, other than Infinity. It's a rarity to get something other than Halo 3, so I'll take it any way I can get it.

This game still has magical moments despite the issues.

Narrows TS 3v4.

My team went down 9-0 at the start of the game, got teabagged every time which absolutely fired me up.. had to pull the finger out.

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

:rekt: