CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

This is the only thread on the forum I like. Some people are just so sensitive...

Halo 5 "kids" :kappa:

MCC MASTER RACE

• Upvote (+1) 4

Does anyone have the Hardcore/MLG settings on their fileshare?  I'm looking for the H2/H3 gametypes and maps in particular.

Search for the Gamertag "IG Tournaments" the account has everything MLG in the fileshare from Halo 1-3

• Upvote (+1) 3

Search for the Gamertag "IG Tournaments" the account has everything MLG in the fileshare from Halo 1-3

Thanks so much man, I appreciate it.

Edit: So did MLG H2 2007 settings not have Bomb or Koth?

@@Frankie

Can we get a few community-made H2 map remakes into the H2A playlist?  If no, can we at least hear an honest explanation as to why not?

While I'm sure there may be a better person to direct this question towards, the phantom MCC troll team has never shown themselves, much less shared any sort of contact info, at least to my knowledge.  Thanks Frank.  Can't wait to hear back from you : )

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Frankie

Can we get a few community-made H2 map remakes into the H2A playlist? If no, can we at least hear an honest explanation as to why not?

While I'm sure there may be a better person to direct this question towards, the phantom MCC troll team has never shown themselves, much less shared any sort of contact info, at least to my knowledge. Thanks Frank. Can't wait to hear back from you : )

"Whats MCC again?"
  • Upvote (+1) 8

Got on to play MCC after a 4 month break. First match kicks me out to main menu. Welp, time for another break.

Lots of Dubshots if you're into that kind of thing:

Really appreciate what you and LiT are doing in terms of pumping out solid old school Halo content! Thanks a bunch!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do you always random your teammates out of top blue base on Hang em High? Wouldn't spawning your teammate top blue be better than a potentially bad random? I always see Halo 1 players random from top blue and I'm confused about when it's good or bad to.

Do you always random your teammates out of top blue base on Hang em High? Wouldn't spawning your teammate top blue be better than a potentially bad random? I always see Halo 1 players random from top blue and I'm confused about when it's good or bad to.

Random spawns aren't always about spawning your teammate in a power position. Sometimes you don't need that second guy top blue, so you random him out so maybe he spawns closer to camo, or at least gets eyes on it. It all depends on what's going on in the match at the time.