CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Someone on this site has to keep the MCC Content pumping even if its mediocre :P

Come play so I can start my next video tonight :3

Cant tell if you want to play with me or if you're saying you'll make a bunch of clips sniping me off spawn on derelict :kappa:

>Get into CE BTB. Ice Fields.

>@ is betrayed by moi after failing to kill me.
>Rogue killmachine proceeds to become a killmachine on our whole team. Betrays me and another guy.
>Other guy instantly boots him. 
>Day has been made.

• Upvote (+1) 1

and it be gone.

343 is like a drunk abusive father who leaves for years and only comes back into your life to shatter your ego all over again.

And yet they won't take out Breakout from Halo 5 even though it's the least played playlist.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

and it be gone.

343 is like a drunk abusive father who leaves for years and only comes back into your life to shatter your ego all over again.

I've no bone atm so can't check- they actually removed it?

I've no bone atm so can't check- they actually removed it?

Replaced by Infection.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"adjustment to ranking windows for ranked play, ensuring that you’ll find players within 14 levels of your own rank (rather than 9 levels of your own rank) faster."

I don't even know where to start with this.

Did everyone at 343 get level three and call it quits? level 20s could find level 50s before. I've played games when it has been something like a 17 21 24 25 vs 50 50 50 50. I'll just cut it short and leave it there...they don't have a clue.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Oh man they removed halo CE 4v4? I don't play the playlist but it's a huge slap in the face to you CE guys

• Upvote (+1) 1

6b7.gif

Selling this PoS box ASAP.
They just HAVE TO use every possible opportunity to make a mistake, don't they?

• Upvote (+1) 1

"adjustment to ranking windows for ranked play, ensuring that you’ll find players within 14 levels of your own rank (rather than 9 levels of your own rank) faster."

I don't even know where to start with this.

Did everyone at 343 get level three and call it quits? level 20s could find level 50s before. I've played games when it has been something like a 17 21 24 25 vs 50 50 50 50. I'll just cut it short and leave it there...they don't have a clue.

I actually haven't played anyone higher than 30 in H2 in the past couple months It was all pretty close.. Though H2 is one of the least populated playlists.

damn it, should have played more CE 4v4 while they had it up ... at least they're giving MCC some attention, I guess?  are match times faster?  I'll give it a try tonight

and it be gone.

Un-fucking-real.

Why the hell did they remove a playlist that people were actually playing in? Who is the ****** that makes these calls?

I swear to god if someone even mentions balancing search times vs player population as a justification to the removal of the CE 4v4 playlist I'll slap you. The people that were playing in that playlist WANTED TO PLAY CE 4V4 not whatever 343i decides to be the flavor of the month.

I seriously can't think of any reason why they couldn't just keep it. The playlist worked and now it's gone.

I'm truly flabbergasted.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Un-fucking-real.

Why the hell did they remove a playlist that people were actually playing in? Who is the ****** that makes these calls?

I swear to god if someone even mentions balancing search times vs player population as a justification to the removal of the CE 4v4 playlist I'll slap you. The people that were playing in that playlist WANTED TO PLAY CE 4V4 not whatever 343i decides to be the flavor of the month.

I seriously can't think of any reason why they couldn't just keep it. The playlist worked and now it's gone.

I'm truly flabbergasted.

Because fuck you 343 knows best

If the game is dead anyway who gives a shit what playliss there are, people play what they want to play anyway

They removed CE 4v4??? That was like 1 of the only 3 or 4 playlist I could actually find consistent matches in... Wow..

I want to say more but I won't. Don't want to get banned and furthermore don't want to frustrate myself.

damn it, should have played more CE 4v4 while they had it up ... at least they're giving MCC some attention, I guess?  are match times faster?  I'll give it a try tonight

I've had about the same experience in Team Slayer, H2 games were found a little faster. After midnight MST I couldn't find a game. At all.

I am so upset to learn they removed CE 4v4.  I was just getting back into it but didn't want to have to try like I do in doubles.  Very disappointing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually haven't played anyone higher than 30 in H2 in the past couple months It was all pretty close.. Though H2 is one of the least populated playlists.

Me and friends hopped on for one game of h3 around two weeks ago or so, levels were 17, 22, 23, 30, we matched against 50 50 50 18 lol. As I said though I've had much bigger differences than that before, for e.g in doubles we had 14 and 19 vs 42 and 44, I just don't understand how you get matched up like that.

CE 4v4 was fun to mess around in the handful of times I've played it. To be honest though, I'd say a game would finish with all 8 players still in the game maybe 1 in 40 times. Quitting was absolutely rampant. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish they would fix the matchmaking in this game.  The amount of times I fail to connect to lobbies is ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Me and friends hopped on for one game of h3 around two weeks ago or so, levels were 17, 22, 23, 30, we matched against 50 50 50 18 lol. As I said though I've had much bigger differences than that before, for e.g in doubles we had 14 and 19 vs 42 and 44, I just don't understand how you get matched up like that.

Could just be that there aren't as many 30+ in H2 vs H3.

CE 4v4 was fun to mess around in the handful of times I've played it. To be honest though, I'd say a game would finish with all 8 players still in the game maybe 1 in 40 times. Quitting was absolutely rampant. 

There were a few bugs here and there with it. Rather the other team not loading in, or people quitting within a few minuets. However it was to play with more than one friend instead of the dreaded "waiting for one more" custom lobbies. 

• Upvote (+1) 1