CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Halo 4 Legendary at AGDQ about to start

Could be me, but I find it sad that chat is terrible when this game is being played. However other games are just fine.

I bet mods and Twitch staff are having a field day with this.

Could be me, but I find it sad that chat is terrible when this game is being played. However other games are just fine.

I bet mods and Twitch staff are having a field day with this.

Nah it's been pretty bad all week

Reach is still pretty borked. I wouldn't rush to play.

So that "update" posted on r/halo and xboxone didn't actually happen?

Sheeeeiiiitttt

So that "update" posted on r/halo and xboxone didn't actually happen?

Sheeeeiiiitttt

Yup. People saw that the emulator as a whole updated and jumped to conclusion. I played Winter Contingency earlier and it was running exactly the same and practically slow motion in some parts.

Yup. People saw that the emulator as a whole updated and jumped to conclusion. I played Winter Contingency earlier and it was running exactly the same and practically slow motion in some parts.

Did any games themselves get updated or was it just the actual software? I figured if that got spread around like it did, they must have fixed something

Did any games themselves get updated or was it just the actual software? I figured if that got spread around like it did, they must have fixed something

I believe it was just the emulator? I know for a fact Reach didn't update last night.

5 months and all we get it is "prove that the games not working"

Have the last 15 months not been proof enough. Good luck to the folks that waste their time PMing him like something is gonna happen.

• Upvote (+1) 2

When I think back to how hyped I was in the months prior to MCC's launch, I tend to cry a little inside.

• Upvote (+1) 3

When I think back to how hyped I was in the months prior to MCC's launch, I tend to cry a little inside.

Just read the first 5 pages of this thread. You'll cry even more.

Just read the first 5 pages of this thread. You'll cry even more.

Go back and read the post from the few days before -> the few days after. Laughs o' plenty.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Go back and read the post from the few days before -> the few days after. Laughs o' plenty.

Oh man, I could not explain how furious I was a week or 2 weeks after it was released. Said so many things I regretted but at the moment, it was needed to be said. But yeah, it's funny reading the huge difference between these two time period lmao.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I know that it is probably not good for me to play too much CE 4v4 but my god it is fun.  I am enjoying my time on this game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Since the Halo 4 speedrun was earlier we got some insight on the Shutdown skip from a QA tester

• Upvote (+1) 4

Who ever decided to put the pistol as your secondary in Team Snipers playlist for CE should be fired. What is the point of having CE in team snipes when your secondary is the primary gun? That's like making h3 snipes have a BR as your secondary.

It's been like that since OG if you set starting weapons to snipers. Did you really expect them to change anything in a positive direction, considering how much harm they did?

WAIT WHAT????

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE???

343 said something about MCC.... Post H5 launch?

*gasp* *faints*

This shows how shocked I am they actually said something about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm forever thankful they are still working on it as it seems.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This thread should be retitled to IHATEKEVINBRAND Content Thread :kappa:

Someone on this site has to keep the MCC Content pumping even if its mediocre :P

Come play so I can start my next video tonight :3

• Upvote (+1) 2