CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Just got on 360 and there's a to2 deranking.

It's 2016 in three days...

Same for me. Tryna find games and it always loses at the last person

It's not a coincidence, it's always done it. I'm no programmer at all but there must be some line of code or something like that somewhere that makes it so the last person is so difficult to find because mcc is the only game it's ever happened on and it's been happening since launch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

really hope 343 is working on a final surprise update that will fix all of mcc problems. would be nice if someone can try to get a tweet out of bravo or the 343 guys

• Upvote (+1) 1

really hope 343 is working on a final surprise update that will fix all of mcc problems. would be nice if someone can try to get a tweet out of bravo or the 343 guys

Not a chance. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

ByQSoLU.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Beryl AU @ or any other Australians played this recently?

Are there any games that can be found? I kind of want to play CE again.

Whats your GT shekkles? I will play if you want

Whats your GT shekkles? I will play if you want

GT: Shekkles

Surprisingly, I'm not on that often and if I am I'm with scrubby friends (If you read this, I love you guys) but more than happy for more to join.

GT: Shekkles

Surprisingly, I'm not on that often, and if I am I'm with scrubby friends but more than happy for more to join.

Sure i will play with anyone

Not even the slightest chance thats happening. MCC is done forever. I uninstalled it from my xbox awhile ago. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was a couple of weeks back, but recently I've only played the team slayer playlist.

Was a couple of weeks back, but recently I've only played the team slayer playlist.

Are there other playlists in that game?

Howcome?

Well you saying that makes me think maybe my Internet is worse than I thought. 20 minute minimum wait time in team slayer. Nothing in everything else.

Well you saying that makes me think maybe my Internet is worse than I thought. 20 minute minimum wait time in team slayer. Nothing in everything else.

I just wondered if you meant rather little EU players or EU host.

The downside to being from EU and being a Halo fan is that the player base is vastly dominated by the US, that means not too many europeans to play against and as a result US host the majority of games, even at ~12 pm local time. Makes me wonder if heaven forbid you could find a dedicated server, where it would be located?

It isn't just you regarding the wait times, same for me. I would love to see a population counter at this point. I was finding games in MLG in 2015 on 360 easily up until mcc came out and now I can't get a game in hardcore on mcc...it hasn't even been out 15 months.

I know it's total shit the hardcore playlist moved to h5 to be sweat bags. I think there's a pretty decent population and that the mm is just way slower than any other Halo for no good reason (tinfoil). I see a lot of different names, eu and American time even tho early in the day you can be waiting ages, I just barely see the same names come up. Was playing a lot of h3 and ce4v4 tonight at about 8pm+ that playlist comes alive, so fun.

Got bored and started playing Swat. I got h3 first game and I gotta say I knew the br was fked up on mcc but holy shit it feels 10x worse when everybody is already one shot. Never seen so many people eat in my life.