CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Is it even possible to Transfer 360 content to the xbone? Otherwise we'd have to re-forge everything and the modded content would be out the window

Is it even possible to Transfer 360 content to the xbone? Otherwise we'd have to re-forge everything and the modded content would be out the window

The xbox one emulates the 360 interface so I'd assume you still have access to fileshare features.

The xbox one emulates the 360 interface so I'd assume you still have access to fileshare features.

Does H2 work ok for you? For me the hit rec and beat downs are so bad I can't tolerate it.

Well enough to play i guess.. i find bxb is useless half the time.  Was finding games pretty well last night actually, ranks are a bit off though lol 20's shouldn't match with 40's.  The hit regi is still poor but definitely playable

Does 343i still plan on updating MCC still?

i think the last time mcc was updated was may

i would say no because the official halo twitter blocks you for even mentioning MCC

• Upvote (+1) 3

i think the last time mcc was updated was may

i would say no because the official halo twitter blocks you for even mentioning MCC

Last update was October.

343 has said in the past they still plan on supporting MCC post H5 launch...

I'm starting to think support MCC means the servers are still on. Just no updates.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Last update was October.

I'm starting to think support MCC means the servers are still on. Just no updates.

Now when you say "servers" I assume you're not talking about the dedicated type...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Last update was October.

It is called planned obsolescence. When a new Halo game is released they don't pay older games any attention anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It is called planned obsolescence. When a new Halo game is released they don't pay older games any attention anymore.

Yeah I know. This is a different case as it still doesn't work. I wasted $60 on this POS game
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah the problem is that the developer considers the game obsolete by their shitty standards while a whole lot of us here bought consoles based on their promises and would like to make use of our $500 purchases to play the games that justify their very existence.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just to be clear using Reach as an example, when that becomes backwards compatible, I can play reach on my 360 with someone who is playing reach on their xbone right?

Just to be clear using Reach as an example, when that becomes backwards compatible, I can play reach on my 360 with someone who is playing reach on their xbone right?

Yes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How will dlc work? Does anyone know

If you own it, it'll let you download it.

Yes.

This is certain? The population would be combined? I will see a lot more people on my reach playlist population counter on my Xbox 360?

Why do I have trouble believing this?

This is certain? The population would be combined? I will see a lot more people on my reach playlist population counter on my Xbox 360?

Why do I have trouble believing this?

When you load up an Xbox 360 game, you're using the Xbox 360 servers (not Azure), so yes, there's cross-generation play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, I was really starting to get down on my Halo skills after playing a bit of H5. I started out fine, but as I progressively reached rank Onyx in Slayer I started doing terribly.  Going negative a lot of just barely staying positive.  I was mostly blaming the aiming, but everyone has to deal with it.

Just popped in MCC and played a H2 KoTH on Gemini.  Lost 2:00 to 1:59 so it was super close but had about 1:20 of our hill time w/ 23 kills 9 assists and 7 deaths.  The game just felt so smooth.  I don't hate H5 but the aiming in that game completely ruins it for me.  The patch better fix it. 

EDIT:  Just saw all of my opponents KD's and they were all under 1 or right around there...whatever, let me have this lol. 

When you load up an Xbox 360 game, you're using the Xbox 360 servers (not Azure), so yes, there's cross-generation play.

ya, but who is managing the 360 servers?

just asking...