CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Last update came around the last week of September/ 1st week of October but didnt really fix alot.

The last substantial update came out about 6 months ago.

I will be surprised to see another one in the future...sad really

Shows how much they care about the game. I'm definitely not giving them anymore of my money. Looking forward to Halo 3 Backwards Compatible and that's where I'm staying for good.  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Bravo - So you recently addressed the issue of team sizes in MCC BTB, and you said you would pass that info over to, "the team."  So you are telling me there is still a team somewhere in 343 allocated to the MCC? Yet we receive no updates, no patches, nothing but silence (for how long now)?

Do they get paid to play Kan Jam all day or what?

If this "MCC Team" is an actual real thing, why do we NEVER hear from them? Why is there no communication? We dont even know who "they" are.

I get that 343 was just waiting for H5 to drop, but if there are still people getting paid to work on MCC - thats gotta be a joke, come on..... really?

There is supposed to be separate departments/teams for specific games. I think the major group is working on Halo 5 while the uneducated work on MCC (when they feel like it) There should be updates rolling out all the time for the game since its the go-to game when you wanna play the classic Halo's. 

Someone go undercover and see wtf they're doing over there  :kappa:

@@Bravo - So you recently addressed the issue of team sizes in MCC BTB, and you said you would pass that info over to, "the team."  So you are telling me there is still a team somewhere in 343 allocated to the MCC? Yet we receive no updates, no patches, nothing but silence (for how long now)?

If this "MCC Team" is an actual real thing, why do we NEVER hear from them? Why is there no communication? We dont even know who "they" are.

I get that 343 was just waiting for H5 to drop, but if there are still people getting paid to work on MCC - thats gotta be a joke, come on..... really?

I bet the MCC team is the same as the H5 team and they just want to deflect responsibility to this fictional MCC team. Have you noticed that every 343 employee/dev who communicates with the public is part of the "H5 team" and has "nothing to with or any knowledge of MCC's issues"?

And of course Bravo will pass info that BTB teams should be smaller instead of addressing the real issue, the broken search system.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just fix Halo 1...that's all I ask.

H2A and H4 are fine. H3 is pretty damn close to being fine. H2 needs hit detection work, and Halo 1 needs pistol work.

So basically H1 and H2 are the only games that need work. Both are pc ports, go figure.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Just fix Halo 1...that's all I ask.

H2A and H4 are fine. H3 is pretty damn close to being fine. H2 needs hit detection work, and Halo 1 needs pistol work.

So basically H1 and H2 are the only games that need work. Both are pc ports, go figure.

After Microsoft and 343, Gearbox could stand to feel some hate.

(Though at least Halo PC has a custom game browser. And is moddable.)

Lovely people. CE customs? Add me or I'll add you. Something, after taking a month off from gaming, I missed the fuck out of CE and just want to play anything. 2v2,3v3.4v4 etc etc. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shows how much they care about the game. I'm definitely not giving them anymore of my money. Looking forward to Halo 3 Backwards Compatible and that's where I'm staying for good.  :weback:

giphy.gif

........Something doesn't add up here

Sometimes I wish we had a weekly super rep we could give for our favourite posts, these two are both contenders for that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This game is a nightmare. Completely broken and it needs population counters badly. 

Why?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So we can see how many people are in playlist, so we can figure out why were not finding gamessssss. Thats a hard one

And as a side effect, people would see which playlists have no players in them and avoid them in fear of not finding a game.

Thanks for the L0g1k.

Or we would see which playlists are populated, find out where we can get games so I don't waste 45 minutes searching. 

I guess you don't see it bro. The point of population counters. Not in the mood to explain it honestly, like someone asking me why not have sprint. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Thanks for the L0g1k.

Or we would see which playlists are populated, find out where we can get games so I don't waste 45 minutes searching. 

I guess you don't see it bro. The point of population counters. Not in the mood to explain it honestly, like someone asking me why not have sprint. 

I totally understand where you're coming from, I'm just  explaining the side effect.

Can you get games in hardcore anymore? Console hasn't been on in six weeks and don't even have xbl anymore, want to know if it's worth getting again or not.

Also does anyone know when h3/reach is coming (if ever) for backwards compatibility please?

Can you get games in hardcore anymore? Console hasn't been on in six weeks and don't even have xbl anymore, want to know if it's worth getting again or not.

Also does anyone know when h3/reach is coming (if ever) for backwards compatibility please?

Reach is one of the games that's on the upcoming list, I wouldn't be surprised if it was coming in December.

No word on Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reach is one of the games that's on the upcoming list, I wouldn't be surprised if it was coming in December.

No word on Halo 3.

Bleh, at least we get reach (shame it's come to saying that).

Thanks for the reply, appreciated.

I'm gonna have to add you when Reach goes BC.

Sounds like a plan! GT: FTL Gomorrah

Any idea when they're going to do that? I want a reason to set my xbox back up lol