CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I voted. If H3 gets backwards compatibility, many of the H3 players will move to that, and we should hopefully be able to get more H2 and CE matches in the cross-game playlists.

Exactly. Bring back H3 and allocate all resources towards fixing the other two games

Tell us how you really feel, cloud. Haha TBH I agree and would kill for OG h1 to be ported over.

Or maybe, if in they port H3, they fix the broken aiming, remove bullet spread, increase  FOV, and increase strafe speed H3 could be decent. 

Lol, yeah I don't mind being down voted for being blunt and speaking my mind.

That would be cool if they fix all of the issues that I have with Halo 3 before making it backwards compatible with the Xbox One. That would be highly unlikely to ever happen though. If they did hypothetically fix all of the issues that I have with Halo 3 it would probably alienate and turnoff a lot of the Halo 3 purists.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or if they opened up the code sources so independent communities and such could make code changes. Let the players make the game the players want to play.

I dont want a fractured game community playing a variety of flavors of games. I want one studio, one game ,done right, keeping a population that enjoys playing the one game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yo GGs @  Fucking hate Hang em High in this game lol. "My friend was like nah maaaaan come on! Hang em High!" and then gets carried. Jesus crust I hate HeH in this game.

Yo GGs @ Fucking hate Hang em High in this game lol. "My friend was like nah maaaaan come on! Hang em High!" and then gets carried. Jesus crust I hate HeH in this game.

What was you and your friends GT? I play so much god damn HeH, all the matches blur together. It was a good game though? Add me man, I'm always trying to find new people to play with. QVvOTA

In the comments:

HtJeRDw.png

Shaney Mapes showing the TB love. (who here is Shane Maples?)

"obviously an idiot" and then says Reach is the best Halo

KAJCag.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

In the comments:

HtJeRDw.png

Shaney Mapes showing the TB love. (who here is Shane Maples?)

This is why we get bad sequels - imagine how much feedback 343 collects w idiot comments like the Facebook comment.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 4 has more votes than H3 ROFLMAO

I got a buddy of mine to hop on and we tried to play some doubles.  The first two matches, the other team voted for H4 and we ended up having to play it. 

Needless to say, we both turned off our Xbox's after that.

This is why we get bad sequels - imagine how much feedback 343 collects w idiot comments like the Facebook comment.

To this point:  This is why 343 lauds over the r/halo community.  Because over there the majority of them are H4 kids that LOVE everything that 343 has done.

This is why Bravo stays there and interacts with them, because they are seen as the real "Halo Community"

...just sad

• Upvote (+1) 3

To this point:  This is why 343 lauds over the r/halo community.  Because over there the majority of them are H4 kids that LOVE everything that 343 has done.

This is why Bravo stays there and interacts with them, because they are seen as the real "Halo Community"

...just sad

Well said...

What was you and your friends GT? I play so much god damn HeH, all the matches blur together. It was a good game though? Add me man, I'm always trying to find new people to play with. QVvOTA

I was FeaR PureVisioN and I was playing with CGZ Wildcard. You were playing with like IE[something} lol.

Yeah it was definitely a close game, I think that was the closest match we had that night. It was practically a struggle for the camo lol. I'll definitely add you man. 

I'll be honest.. I kind wish we had Helljumper in these older games lol. I actually don't mind it at all. It's like the best thing that has came out for me so far in Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I was playing CE with my roommate. TS on chill out. We somehow tied the game 50-50, didn't know that was possible. Has that happened to anyone else?

So I was playing CE with my roommate. TS on chill out. We somehow tied the game 50-50, didn't know that was possible. Has that happened to anyone else?

Yeah ive only tied a couple times, its really rare.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When was the last time this game got an update anyways?

Shit ton of stuff still needs to be fixed. I even tweeted Bravo twice and never got a response, pretty pathetic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When was the last time this game got an update anyways?

Shit ton of stuff still needs to be fixed. I even tweeted Bravo twice and never got a response, pretty pathetic.

Last update came around the last week of September/ 1st week of October but didnt really fix alot.

The last substantial update came out about 6 months ago.

I will be surprised to see another one in the future...sad really