CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Halo was fun, no doubt about it. If there isn't anything like it today, just remember the good times you had and move on. There will be another game (not Halo) that will be just as fun some day. It is just a matter of random statistical odds.

Forget justice. That was some serious poetic science broski.

Who's the 

Is there a complete list of all the issues with MCC halo 3?

Good question. Who's the insidi0us of the H3 kids? :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

>Teammate bails b4 game of lockout in dubs.

>I keep it close the entire game and finally take the lead with 10 seconds left.

>Game over- wait black screen. Rank down.

Kids literally quitting after the game ends to rank me down bc they're mad. Thanks 343. It was still pretty satisfying tho

• Upvote (+1) 3

What happened? (should I be concerned)

All my custom maps and gamemodes stored on my local drive are gone, my namrplate, clan tag, and emblem got reset to default, and my controls were turned back to default with vibration and shit

I see people are finally waking up in the h5 thread. We'll have more people to play soon boys...really hope something gets sorted for hardcore. Getting a Lil boring pub stomping in team slayer.

I can't find games in most playlists ... is this a population issue, NXE issue, or both?  I tried hard resetting ...

:weback: yet? When the hell is the next update for this game? Lol.. are there still not things to fix or nah?

Are there not newer games to sell to unsuspecting victims...I mean respected customers?

Anything new for MCC. I dropped H5 until they fix a lot of shit. I just started playing CSGO

Good man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Multiplayer is not allowed. The Multiplayer feature is blocked due to your Xbox Live settings. Please make sure you have the correct Xbox Live account and your family settings are turned off."

ok

Comparing Halo 3 to Halo 5 is like comparing a pile of shit to a pile of trash, they both stink. Halo 3 and Halo 5 are both mediocre games. I much rather have the original xbox port of Halo CE be backwards compatible with the Xbox One but Microsoft would have to make a program/app similar to XBC so people can play online. Yes I'm a condescending elitist prick, deal with it.

Tell us how you really feel, cloud. Haha TBH I agree and would kill for OG h1 to be ported over.

Or maybe, if in they port H3, they fix the broken aiming, remove bullet spread, increase  FOV, and increase strafe speed H3 could be decent. 

Tell us how you really feel, cloud. Haha TBH I agree and would kill for OG h1 to be ported over.

Or maybe, if in they port H3, they fix the broken aiming, remove bullet spread, increase FOV, and increase strafe speed H3 could be decent.

When we are like 50 well probably be able to just download it off xbox100 like you can with most of the older games on nintendos stuff

And ill be right there waiting with a component adapter for my tubie tvs

everyone vote for The Original halo 3 for backwards compatibility 

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility/suggestions/8378424-halo-3

edit: just seen jay posted my thread that got closed (No clue why?) but i appreciate it ! lets get this game on Xbox one so i can drop halo 5 forever lol 

I voted. If H3 gets backwards compatibility, many of the H3 players will move to that, and we should hopefully be able to get more H2 and CE matches in the cross-game playlists.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I voted. If H3 gets backwards compatibility, many of the H3 players will move to that, and we should hopefully be able to get more H2 and CE matches in the cross-game playlists.

This would be a dream come true.

Is the 4v4 hce list still up?

Yep.

In other news MCC won't let me enter MM with a wired connection. It insists I'm not connected to xbl, when I'm in a party chat.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1