CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Tonight I was playing locally with my friend and I tried to get on top of Vahllah's base by continually jumping on the back side, if you know what I mean, but couldn't do it. Was I just failing or has his spot been patched (I'm certain tou can still do it in OG H3).

Tonight I was playing locally with my friend and I tried to get on top of Vahllah's base by continually jumping on the back side, if you know what I mean, but couldn't do it. Was I just failing or has his spot been patched (I'm certain tou can still do it in OG H3).

It's possible still.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol @ the thought of 343 actually patching something in MCC. They even originally ported the pre-patch version of their OWN damn game (the 4)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Im a little salty that my MCC broke because i am just not a fan of h5s multiplayer. I kinda wanna buy it again because i want too play all of the classic halos again but then i don't because the game didn't even work and i don't even know if its actually worth getting population wise

Im a little salty that my MCC broke because i am just not a fan of h5s multiplayer. I kinda wanna buy it again because i want too play all of the classic halos again but then i don't because the game didn't even work and i don't even know if its actually worth getting population wise

Me Too! I've tried a little, but Halo 5 just isn't my thing. I hope MCC gets a little more love before it's abandoned completely. when it works, I've actually enjoyed playing all the Halo's in the collection. To that add, it's nice having all that Halo variety under one title. Halo 5 just don't feel like Halo to me... at least not like past Halo's. No knock on all those who are enjoying Halo 5, but I'm just not fully on board.

Me Too! I've tried a little, but Halo 5 just isn't my thing. I hope MCC gets a little more love before it's abandoned completely. when it works, I've actually enjoyed playing all the Halo's in the collection. To that add, it's nice having all that Halo variety under one title. Halo 5 just don't feel like Halo to me... at least not like past Halo's. No knock on all those who are enjoying Halo 5, but I'm just not fully on board.

yea i like being able to search a playlist like doubles and be able to play my 2 favorite halos ( 2 and 3) with just a simple vote. add in the 1-50 ranks and its good fun

What do you even say at this point lol.

I don't know but now is the time that it's most important to push for MCC support. If we let them think we're satisfied with playing H5 they'll let it die, but if we say hey fuck H5 we still want MCC to function we can get another patch. I'm sure 343 has been hoping H5 would be the savior to the MCC debacle. We need let them know "Fuck that, fixing the game is the solution to the MCC debacle."

Damn, you guys weren't kidding, the latest update really messed up matchmaking in MCC. I have not found a single match yet. Anyone up for H1 customs add Organized Ka0s (zero in ka0s).

I'd pretty much fire up KOTOR and OG Halo 2 at that point.

If they could nake og h2 use xbox 1 online servers mcc uses that would be amazing.

if we say hey fuck H5 we still want MCC to function we can get another patch.

We've been saying that for 6 months and all we got is a shitty placebo update that they "worked" 4 months on. Laughable

Saw online that they're thinking about making OG Xbox games BC some time down the line.

Would be pointless. No way in hell they'd turn the old servers back on, and as the 360 BC has shown, they'd be very selective as to what games we get thanks to licensing.

Bringing back online for MechAssault, PGR2, Unreal Championship, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Rainbow Six 3, Burnout Revenge, REAL Halo 2 (as inferior to Halo 1 as it is), and even Conker: Live & Reloaded would be a legit selling point for the 'bone...but not happening.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't know but now is the time that it's most important to push for MCC support. If we let them think we're satisfied with playing H5 they'll let it die, but if we say hey fuck H5 we still want MCC to function we can get another patch. I'm sure 343 has been hoping H5 would be the savior to the MCC debacle. We need let them know "Fuck that, fixing the game is the solution to the MCC debacle."

We've been saying it for over a year, they don't give a damn and that's why I'm baffled as to why so many people on this forum bought h5, especially the ones that whined about how bad 343 are.

Would be pointless. No way in hell they'd turn the old servers back on, and as the 360 BC has shown, they'd be very selective as to what games we get thanks to licensing.

Bringing back online for MechAssault, PGR2, Unreal Championship, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Rainbow Six 3, Burnout Revenge, REAL Halo 2 (as inferior to Halo 1 as it is), and even Conker: Live & Reloaded would be a legit selling point for the 'bone...but not happening.

Oh fucking hell.

Splinter Cell: PT or CT online.

Can we bring back voice masking too? 

There was something magical about being the spy, grabbing someone and laughing with child voice masking on.

Fucking glory days.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We've been saying it for over a year, they don't give a damn and that's why I'm baffled as to why so many people on this forum bought h5, especially the ones that whined about how bad 343 are.

Because 343 think H5 is the solution. Hint: It's not.
  • Upvote (+1) 2