CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

What are these? are these the first backwards compatible released games, surely there would be all of the call of duty series?

from what I know, Activision hasn't agreed to backwards compatibility yet. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

from what I know, Activision hasn't agreed to backwards compatibility yet. 

I'd be surprised if any sort of agreement was required. Do you remember where you heard this?

5 out of 6 games against a T04. I just wanna play the game man and have it be fair. Had a kid go 1-16 and this is ranked.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there not ONE person on the MCC team that can say anything?

Cant someone at 343 just walk down the hall to the MCC cubicle and tell them to do engage with the people who actually want to play their game?

The silent treament has been real for a looooong time.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Cant someone at 343 just walk down the hall to the MCC cubicle and tell them to do engage with the people who actually want to play their game?

Honestly... I truly believe they are trying to make us forget about this game. There has not been a single mention of MCC from 343 since H5 came out. I'm sorry dude :cry:
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Honestly... I truly believe they are trying to make us forget about this game. There has not been a single mention of MCC from 343 since H5 came out. I'm sorry dude :cry:

What 343 is thinking:

resistance is futile you will buy guardians.

Yeah I'm still holding out that there might be more mcc support. It just sucks that every 343 release is unfinished so they never have time to go back and fix the previous one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why would you willfully search for cancerversary?

In other news, had at least 6 load fails today. Yup, it's fixed guys...

Yeah I had probably 7 map load fails tonight. 3 in a row. Something's wrong. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's like they abandoned this game entirely 

It's kinda insulting actually 

First time I was glad that I didn't buy a Halo game, really odd

• Upvote (+1) 1

I said this would happen as soon as they told us "mcc support will continue ater h5 release", guess it wasn't that hard to call their bs on that though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone else having trouble finding games in HCS or Team H2A?

I gotta ask, why are you still playing that game?

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

We are almost a full year post launch and I'm still getting 5v3's and map loading fails on the daily. This company is off the charts. If they weren't backed by Microsoft I'm pretty sure someone of the million players that got rekt by buying this game would have lawyered up and shut this absolute joke of a company down a long time ago.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

We are almost a full year post launch and I'm still getting 5v3's and map loading fails on the daily. This company is off the charts. If they weren't backed by Microsoft I'm pretty sure someone of the million players that got rekt by buying this game would have lawyered up and shut this absolute joke of a company down a long time ago.

I am so happy that I fully stopped supporting this joke of a studio. They had my hopes up with MCC and then messed the thing up and 1 year later it is still broken.

I really don't get how people still buy their stuff but that is actually the reason why they can pull of such ridiculous things and get away with it (MCC).

• Upvote (+1) 2

I gotta ask, why are you still playing that game?

Halo 5 sucks unless you have a to4 and my racing sim rig is still in transit

h1? h2? h3?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

h1? h2? h3?

My bad I thought this thread was to discuss MCC, if you've got nothing to add on the subject why are you posting in here?

• Downvote (-1) 1

I think you're misunderstanding the question. He's asking why you're choosing to play H2A when there are three better Halos on MCC