CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Does anyone else not get achievement notifications when playing campaign anymore? I have to check my achievements to make sure I get them. Might be a glitch with the new dashboard.

Does anyone else not get achievement notifications when playing campaign anymore? I have to check my achievements to make sure I get them. Might be a glitch with the new dashboard.

It's MCC. Happens to me a lot. I have 3 achievements still "Done! Unlocking....." It's been like 5 months since I unlocked it haha

It's nice to come into this thread and see actually discussions. The Halo 5 thread is basically tinder

I figured the best way to lose a date is bullshit her about the ranks in MCC not resetting.

It's MCC. Happens to me a lot. I have 3 achievements still "Done! Unlocking....." It's been like 5 months since I unlocked it haha

They all unlock fine but nothing ever pops up. I have them turned on too.

Speaking of campaign achievements, I tried for the "Look Out For The Little Guys" achievement yesterday.  It's the one where you have to beat Two Betrayals on Legendary without killing any grunts.  It was really, really tough.  Finished the level, being super careful the whole time, no achievement.  Absolutely infuriating.

Speaking of campaign achievements, I tried for the "Look Out For The Little Guys" achievement yesterday.  It's the one where you have to beat Two Betrayals on Legendary without killing any grunts.  It was really, really tough.  Finished the level, being super careful the whole time, no achievement.  Absolutely infuriating.

So this is still a thing, it unlocks as soon as you unlock another achievement...

Worst troll glitch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kind of forgot how much of a pain in the ass Cortana is on Legendary.

About to play that mission tonight. I absolutely hate the flood forms that stick to the wall. They constantly shoot at you and never die either.

Why do I always get teammates that stay in the same spot in this damn CE 4v4 playlist? I literally get spawn killed at least 10 times in a row every game. Then they try to tell me I'm the one that's bad because I died so many times. MCC should've came with a breakdown of each game so newbies can learn how the games work. Oh well only 1 more week of this.

Why do I always get teammates that stay in the same spot in this damn CE 4v4 playlist? I literally get spawn killed at least 10 times in a row every game. Then they try to tell me I'm the one that's bad because I died so many times. MCC should've came with a breakdown of each game so newbies can learn how the games work. Oh well only 1 more week of this.

Use your mic and tell them to give you a random.

Use your mic and tell them to give you a random.

I tried. And I was greeted by silence lol. I would be fine if they were in good spots and it was only me getting screwed. But my team is usually on the bottom of the map just hiding. I don't know it's just kinda strange playing with people that don't even know to not spawn screw you. Thank God people vote CTF a lot.

Kind of forgot how much of a pain in the ass Cortana is on Legendary.

Imagine that you're Indian food and the level is a digestive track and it gets way easier.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just played against @@Deez in the H1 4v4 playlist with @@BigShow36.

T'was fun!

Not even 4v4 can save us from terrible players.

First game our teammates combined for -29, but at least they got 3 kills total for our team. Who knew that the AR is not an effective weapon to spray across Prisoner?

First game our teammates combined for -29, but at least they got 3 kills total for our team. Who knew that the AR is not an effective weapon to spray across Prisoner?

Fortunately, H5 will finally be fixing the awful weapon balance of H1. The pistol is a SIDE ARM... It's not supposed to beat an ASSAULT RIFLE...

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I also love when our random teammate sits in Office on HeH while Deez and his gang of goons proceed to give us the D as we spawn Open Ramp.

Fortunately, H5 will finally be fixing the awful weapon balance of H1. The pistol is a SIDE ARM... It's not supposed to beat an ASSAULT RIFLE...

I can assure you that the Pistol destroys the AR in H5. You are a noob tho so you might die to the AR guy. :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm so triggered.

About to play that mission tonight. I absolutely hate the flood forms that stick to the wall. They constantly shoot at you and never die either.

Yeah the Assblasters as I like to call them. They soak up a ton of ammo. I had a sword the entire level and it's a 1 hit kill on them if you get close enough and sometimes they transform into those big guys that are a lot easier to deal with. Dual Plasma Rifles are probably the best weapon on that level. Saving cloaking for the escape helps too.

Surprised I only died like 4 times on the mission and not until after I got Cortana and was escaping. The last mission was a lot easier than the last time I played too.