CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Yeah like when they finally put CE in Rumble Pit and decided having a good Halo game in there was bad and got rid of it. Still no H2 in there either.

Also I've been playing more of CE on Legendary and I don't know why people actually think H2 is harder. In CE you have shit weapons 80% of the time and the Elites are sicknasty MLGpros with the dirtiest strafes. I got stuck on AOTCR at the part where there are two bridges and the one you aren't on has 2 Hunters. So I decided to just cheat and learn the skip that disables all the enemies. Only took like 20 minutes to get right.

Because the magnum is godly (which is why I hate T&R, you don't have one). And once you get past the library (which really isn't that bad if you take the right pace) the rest of the missions are a breeze with shotty and magnum.

To me, 2 is harder than CE for a few reasons:

1. Jackal snipers

2. Invincible warthog/scorpion

3. You die faster in H2 (my opinion)

4. Gravemind (I was stuck at the beginning for over a half hour last time I played)

Maybe its because I have been playing CEs legendary campaign since I got my first Xbox in 2002, where as I didn't play H2 nearly as much since XBL came out.

Then I beat laso on CE this past summer, so legendary on CE for me now is not a big challenge anymore.

I get your point though. CE is a close second for me even with all my experience playing it. The AI is so much smarter and evasive, and you can't noob combo the elites.

idk whats going on with CE but the lag has been terrible so far.

That randomizing tie voting is pissing me off.  Everytime it happens I get stuck with CTF on HEH

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know MCC is fucked when its main forum on Waypoint is 98% bug reports.

Are you serious? LOL  

I wouldn't know much about it. I haven't been on MCC in the longest because of bugs. Getting on now just to check it out.

When this 4v4 CE playlist drops, all of you are about to understand true pain, the first time you go 4 down in Derelict CTF.  You thought Onslaught was bad? Just wait.  You have no fucking idea.

Quote me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone else play Vibration on? I use a cable for the controller but the vibration drops out every now and again. Anyone else having issuses?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone else play Vibration on? I use a cable for the controller but the vibration drops out every now and again. Anyone else having issuses?

I have vibration off across all games in MCC controller settings...and it still vibrates in Halo 3 games  :wutface:

Is CTF 'First one to cap wins' or something? BECAUSE EVERYONE SEEMS TO QUIT OUT AFTER GOING A CAP DOWN :) :) :) :) :)

Whether it's my team or the opposition, it just ruins the game *Sigh*

I'm also getting put into 3 v 4 games.. :')

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have vibration off across all games in MCC controller settings...and it still vibrates in Halo 3 games  :wutface:

Just turn off vibration from your console settings. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Go to your Halo 3 controller settings and turn off impulse triggers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is it a big deal to match 50s? I dont notice much difference between people in the 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s. Its just a matter of whos played more in a lot of cases.

(Except for in hce lol. Theres a big gap in skill there)

Why is it a big deal to match 50s? I dont notice much difference between people in the 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s. Its just a matter of whos played more in a lot of cases.

That's why it matters, cos in hardcore you have to hope 20+ you don't get team fuxked and in the most important halo, 20+ is a mix bag of good players and peeps who have years on you. What's worse is bouncing between games against simpletons 6 levels below on say prisoner- then facing a to2 that play nobody cent to2 20-50 on damnation where you gots to be on point :(. Sigh just mcc stuff I guess.

How do people purport to know the popularity of various playlists and population in general - just based on experience with search times or am I missing some new data source?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really want the 4v4 CE list to be a permanent one, will definitely play it like crazy to increase its popularity so it becomes permanent :)

If enough of us play 4v4 CE after Halo 5 drops I'm sure it'll become permanent. Team action sack, Halo 4, and H2A will take a swift and sudden drop in population on Oct 27.

It's only really a problem when your entire team searched solo and gets matched against a party of 4.

That's why it matters, cos in hardcore you have to hope 20+ you don't get team fuxked and in the most important halo, 20+ is a mix bag of good players and peeps who have years on you. What's worse is bouncing between games against simpletons 6 levels below on say prisoner- then facing a to2 that play nobody cent to2 20-50 on damnation where you gots to be on point or something :(. Sigh just mcc stuff I guess.

Is this english?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really want the 4v4 CE list to be a permanent one, will definitely play it like crazy to increase its popularity so it becomes permanent :)

When is this coming out?

If enough of us play 4v4 CE after Halo 5 drops I'm sure it'll become permanent. Team action sack, Halo 4, and H2A will take a swift and sudden drop in population on Oct 27.

I imagine action sack and team slayer will stay busy-ish. As they allow guests, and as H5 isn't allowing that people will probably still play those in MCC for their splitscreen with friends fix.

CE 4v4 is amazing, such a shame it'll likely appear after the H5 launch when MCC is an even bigger ghost town than it already is.

It's only really a problem when your entire team searched solo and gets matched against a party of 4.

I really hope the "mcc team" revises the playlists maybe a month after h5 is out.

Only bug I sometimes experience in MCC is when after a game me and my party would get stuck on the end game screen and we'd have to reset the build. Another bug we sometimes experience is one of us wouldn't be able to hear the rest of the party which could get pretty annoying. but out of the 15+ games we played last night it only happened like once or twice so it's not unplayable or anything.