CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Why you should play infection on 10 sens 

ezgif-2342720017.gif

Am I to take this as you saying if infection is played with a 10 sens, the entire game will disappear?

Why does that even sound like something that would happen in MCC?

What is your point? I don't get it.

You don't like default settings?

You don't consider it skillful?

There aren't skilled players playing on default settings?

Naaaaah brah. Default is sick and h3 is #indescribable.

hope that the CU they are making is enormous and fixes every single issue, which is why they are taking so long.

expect that it will fix X and break Y.

And Infection-Sack-VIP-Rockets will become a playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone else thinking watching someone play Halo 3 is a lot more boring than watching Halo 2?

Honestly, it depend who it is and what the game mode is. I really like watching good old MLG Halo 3. Halo 2 is much more enjoyable to play for me, but Halo 3's fruity graphics, crisp art and great sniper system (with the medals especially) I find myself enjoying watching that game more. But playing, Halo 2 all the way.

• Upvote (+1) 3

KnightyyyKnight, what the heck happened on that clip? It's like the Guardians knocked you off and put an invisible trampoline under your feet out of embarrassment

I thought I'd play a game of CE.  I was hit with the partner curse.

Other than that, it was alright.

So has 343 said anyting about not being able to join customs during a game? Or do I need pre-order Halo 5 to get an answer?

Highly recommend pre-ordering Halo 5 before asking general questions related to MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 2

hope that the CU they are making is enormous and fixes every single issue, which is why they are taking so long.

expect that it will fix X and break Y.

And Infection-Sack-VIP-Rockets will become a playlist.

They're making a CU?  :kappa:

Anyone else getting "you're not connected to Xbox Live" when trying to MM even though you're clearly connected? I'm just gonna pre order H5 and Halo Wars 2 while I'm at it and see if it fixes anything

Anyone else getting "you're not connected to Xbox Live" when trying to MM even though you're clearly connected? This fucking company man. Two more months until the 1 year anniversary and they've already pretty much stopped working on this game. Niiiiiiiiiiice

I thought they stopped working on it somewhere about halfway through development personally. I'm sort of joking but this game really is a tragedy. It launched broken. They kept breaking shit with each patch and now we've just been getting silence. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone else getting "you're not connected to Xbox Live" when trying to MM even though you're clearly connected? I'm just gonna pre order H5 and Halo Wars 2 while I'm at it and see if it fixes anything

This happens to me occasionally. Sometimes I have to completely restart my Xbox. Other times, I simply need to quit the build. It's like MCC has a slot machine on how you must turn off the game to fix your problems.

Has anyone else ever experienced an issue where you aren't ranking up? 

Me and a bunch of friends were playing starting from level 1 on some alternates (Red rep and all that jazz from winning games). We were all the same level until level 4... Then all of the sudden, everyone was level 5 and I was level 4. Next game, level 6's for my friends.. I'm still level 4. Two games later, everyone is level 7, I'm level 4. Obviously I'm like wtf.. So I restarted my Xbox and then it fixed itself and I was able to go up to level 5 the next game.

Like I literally have zero idea how some of these problems even occur. I hate being a programmer sometimes because I literally sit here and try to wrap my head around what could be wrong in the code and I just mindfuck myself.

• Upvote (+1) 3

And didn't Bravo say they removed all H3 AR start gametypes from BTB? Because Team Crazy King is still AR starts. Fucking lmao

Does anyone else thinking watching someone play Halo 3 is a lot more boring than watching Halo 2?

No, I could watch someone play MLG for hours (Pro's)

And didn't Bravo say they removed all H3 AR start gametypes from BTB? Because Team Crazy King is still AR starts. Fucking lmao

No. All AR start Assault gametypes in BTB were removed and will be later re-added with BR starts.

• Upvote (+1) 1