CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

its ok man - you and 95% of everyone else will blindly pre-order it.  I promise I wont judge you.  ;)

Oh no. I'm not pre ordering it. There is seriously no reason to preorder a game in 2015 with digital copies. Haven't preordered a game since GH Metallica for that second bass pedal. I just don't know if I want to get it on release or wait. Have to see what this rumored IGN First entails. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh no. I'm not pre ordering it. There is seriously no reason to preorder a game in 2015 with digital copies. Haven't preordered a game since GH Metallica for that second bass pedal. I just don't know if I want to get it on release or wait. Have to see what this rumored IGN First entails. 

I'd suggeust waiting to see if the population doesnt drop 75% after the first two months.

I've been waiting to play H2 online again for many years, and waiting many more to play H1 online. I was truly obsessed with those games when they were originally released. I guess it's fair to say that I'm still obsessed, because the thought of playing anything else hasn't even crossed my mind.

Don't get me wrong, the game can be really frustrating, and I don't blame anyone who has quit playing because MCC is a mess. Still, if I had known the future I would have bought the game anyway. I had no intention of buying a next gen system, and only purchased the XB1 because of MCC. I don't regret it at all. If my system and game both crapped out tomorrow, I'd go buy both again right away. I just love this freaking game.

• Upvote (+1) 5

lol

It's not about using the hardest weapons trying to no-scope people 24/7, but understanding what helps you the most in your situation. You will see the missile pod (Sometimes flame thrower) being a used in really high level games. 

If you have a code of conduct of what weapons not to use, or what tactics not to use, you will never be good. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

ftfy bud

Yes, of course, In ts, doubles and Lonewolf. You can't use it in MLG because it's not there. 

It's kind of like beginners hating spawn trapping calling it bad sportsmanship. If you wanna win you sometimes have to do it. 

It's almost as if the higher up in the levels you go, the more "abuse" you find.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm playing on an alt that is a level 15 in Halo 3 and people have just been backing out 20 minutes straight, what the hell is happening

I just want to know why it's taking so long to drop another CU? Seriously. There's a team specifically working on MCC correct? It time for a CU and at the very least a detailed update from Bravo of what's getting fixed when the updates drops. I just don't get how 343 can sleep at night knowing that game is out in such a broken state with their name on it. Additionally, were we even promised an update prior to Halo 5. I guess if I knew this I could stop whining about it!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just want to know why it's taking so long to drop another CU? Seriously. There's a team specifically working on MCC correct? It time for a CU and at the very least a detailed update from Bravo of what's getting fixed when the updates drops. I just don't get how 343 can sleep at night knowing that game is out in such a broken state with their name on it. Additionally, were we even promised an update prior to Halo 5. I guess if I knew this I could stop whining about it!

I think this month for sure. Halo 5 comes out next month soo

Not saying it's right or wrong, but if I had to guess 343 has pulled the MCC team over to help finish up Halo 5. Once H5 development wraps, it's back to MCC.

I could see it. Im sure they sourced the update anyways

Not saying it's right or wrong, but if I had to guess 343 has pulled the MCC team over to help finish up Halo 5. Once H5 development wraps, it's back to MCC.

What? WHAT?They would let the MCC "team" touch Halo 5? Halo 5 is doomed!

PS All that talk about women up thread? You know, I'm standing right here :madface: :tapsfoot: :sendsyoutoyourroom:

• Downvote (-1) 3

You will see the missile pod (Sometimes flame thrower) being a used in really high level games.

High level games with...default...settings....

• Downvote (-1) 1

You're arguing with someone who said that H3 sniper takes more skill/less magnetism than H1's because "H1's sometimes hit when you shoot inbetween the legs".

Just putting that out there for you.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You're arguing with someone who said that H3 sniper takes more skill/less magnetism than H1's because "H1's sometimes hit when you shoot inbetween the legs".

Just putting that out there for you.

You are taking my stuff completely out of context. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is your point? I don't get it. 

You don't like default settings?

You don't consider it skillful?

There aren't skilled players playing on default settings? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1