CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Has anyone else lost the drive to even play halo anymore? i feel sad i just don't want to play anymore. :(

Not even touching Halo anymore...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone else lost the drive to even play halo anymore? i feel sad i just don't want to play anymore. :(

Yeah i've completely lost the drive. The only time I see myself playing in the future is if i get some friends over for a lan but other than that i'm not going to bother. I've moved on to gears of war since it makes me happier and just not going to look back. I still will keep up with the HCS though.

I play H4 Action Sack Husky Raid pretty much exclusively now. Only game that is fun and requires zero thinking ... Just lots of laughs especially near the end.

I literally back out of any playlist that doesn't have husky raid. I quit every game I get jip that isn't husky raid. It's relaxing to not get penalized for quitting and not having to worry about being betrayed.

My girlfriend is a florist, it's great because I never have to buy her flowers.

• Upvote (+1) 3

"Is Whataburger okay?"

"Noooo we always have Whataburger. I want to try something new!"

"I'll be back with Whataburger."

#hax

A gentleman and a scholar of female academia.

My girlfriend is a florist, it's great because I never have to buy her flowers.

This is flawless

>Messing around today in playlist solo

>Connect into the game with 3 players on my team, the red team

>Cant possibly win because its Oddball

>I notice a bit into the game that I have host

>Start playing out of my mind, hold the ball and put my team one point ahead of blue

>Start, quit

>Host ends the game when they quit in matchmaking still #justmccthings

>I return to lobby and get a rank up for red team victory

>Tfw I outplayed 343 

• Upvote (+1) 9

>Messing around today in playlist solo

>Connect into the game with 3 players on my team, the red team

>Cant possibly win because its Oddball

>I notice a bit into the game that I have host

>Start playing out of my mind, hold the ball and put my team one point ahead of blue

>Start, quit

>Host ends the game when they quit in matchmaking still #justmccthings

>I return to lobby and get a rank up for red team victory

>Tfw I outplayed 343 

Get this man a trophy

That feel when you've forgotten how long it was since you last played Halo MCC due to being a complete noob to the HD Generation Fallout games and getting hooked on New Vegas.

200_s.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

My friend wants to start playing Halo competitively but I really don't know how to start him out. We play 1v1s and he likes ffa but that only gets him so far when you don't know what to do for objective gametypes (the bane of everyone's existence when starting out). Do I play with him in Team Hardcore? Does he go in by himself? Do we just wait for Halo 5? He doesn't like all the gimmicks and other randomness in the default playlist he is willing to learn but Team Hardcore changes that mentality real quick. I understand it is frustrating but I don't want him to give up. What should I do to help him out? 

My friend wants to start playing Halo competitively but I really don't know how to start him out. We play 1v1s and he likes ffa but that only gets him so far when you don't know what to do for objective gametypes (the bane of everyone's existence when starting out). Do I play with him in Team Hardcore? Does he go in by himself? Do we just wait for Halo 5? He doesn't like all the gimmicks and other randomness in the default playlist he is willing to learn but Team Hardcore changes that mentality real quick. I understand it is frustrating but I don't want him to give up. What should I do to help him out? 

If the guy doesn't truly love the game he will quit. 

I believe this 100% https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Obda9s9qI

Except maybe the horse part; Idk about that. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

sounds like your buddy is gonna love H5. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Are people going to stay on MCC after H5 drops i will never go back to MCC as long as H5 works on day 1 

I'd play Viva Pinata exclusively if it meant there would be a new dev for H6.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Are people going to stay on MCC after H5 drops i will never go back to MCC as long as H5 works on day 1 

It has to be Halo 4 levels of bad for me to drop Halo 5 for MCC. 

Broken amazing game or functional mediocre game?

Why must I make these choices...

• Upvote (+1) 7