CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Just wanted to share this story from my Team Hardcore session this morning. Matched up with a ton of toxic children, but won most of my games. This is by far my favorite moment.

• Playing Narrows CTF.
  • Picked up fresh rockets and got a triple kill.
  • Cleaned up the last kill by myself with BR, but didn't get the Overkill.
  • Blocked the flag spawn with nades.
  • Started to run the flag, made it to their sniper, but dropped the flag since I knew were about to spawn again on their cannon side.
  • Went to their mancannon, got another triple kill.
  • "Clicked they're 3 down you fucking idiot run the flag"
:holmes:

Git gud

Just wanted to share this story from my Team Hardcore session this morning. Matched up with a ton of toxic children, but won most of my games. This is by far my favorite moment.

• Playing Narrows CTF.
  • Picked up fresh rockets and got a triple kill.
  • Cleaned up the last kill by myself with BR, but didn't get the Overkill.
  • Blocked the flag spawn with nades.
  • Started to run the flag, made it to their sniper, but dropped the flag since I knew were about to spawn again on their cannon side.
  • Went to their mancannon, got another triple kill.
  • "Clicked they're 3 down you fucking idiot run the flag"

:holmes:

Was probably @@Hard Way screaming at you not responding to his call outs  :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 8

For those of you guys who had issues with Halo 3 Infection and the questionable map/gametype combos, Bravo confirmed it's getting fixed soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For those of you guys who had issues with Halo 3 Infection and the questionable map/gametype combos, Bravo confirmed it's getting fixed soon.

All I see is he confirming he's passed it along, nothing about it actually getting fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why do they need a team for implementing playlists? I imagine 99% of the time they are doing absolutely nothing.

Why do they need a team for implementing playlists? I imagine 99% of the time they are doing absolutely nothing.

The same could be said for the entire MCC team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All I see is he confirming he's passed it along, nothing about it actually getting fixed.

I guess... but if a known issue is acknowledged and doesn't get fixed, then what does that say about their team?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bravo used to work with the playlist team during Halo 4 before he got the bump up to CM. Regardless of the state MCC is in, you still need to test the maps and gametypes to ensure they're working. 

I guess... but if a known issue is acknowledged and doesn't get fixed, then what does that say about their team?

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was probably @@Hard Way screaming at you not responding to his call outs :holmes:

You weren't online all weekend. Did your party fuck you up that bad? I've gotten a bit better at Gears. Had some fun games.

You weren't online all weekend. Did your party fuck you up that bad? I've gotten a bit better at Gears. Had some fun games.

Been doing some IRL shit. Trying to get these things known as "women". Still trying to find out what they are at this point in time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not when I was there :D
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Been doing some IRL shit. Trying to get these things known as "women". Still trying to find out what they are at this point in time.

Achievement unlocked: Touched A Boob.

Edit: Quiet, Nick.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It feels like a bag of sand.

I've gotten a bit better at Gears. Had some fun games.

I played Gears competitively. Actually playing with some former top players that plan to compete in the new GoW league. If you need any help or just want to run games, lemme know!  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope we talk soon TM. I have some interesting stories that have occurred the last week.

I played Gears competitively. Actually playing with some former top players that plan to compete in the new GoW league. If you need any help or just want to run games, lemme know!  :flames:

PASS THE BLU... TIPS FAM.

No! This is my chance to rebel! Too many hours of rage have been endured! For the fallen scrubs who fell to this unearthly force, I cannot give up in this endeavor to destroy evil! Prepare thyself for mortal combat, no rage master has ever withstood my might!

Also, had a coke with your name on it, but I drank it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You need a fair bit of money to keep them around. Until then i suggest sticking (it in?) to your xbox. Also, when you get a girlfriend, all you do is wish they'd go away so you have more time for videogames.

Real life intel.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You need a fair bit of money to keep them around. Until then i suggest sticking (it in?) to your xbox. Also, when you get a girlfriend, all you do is wish they'd go away so you have more time for videogames.

Real life intel.

Yeah, you think 343 has frustrating communication skills?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Real life intel.

Just date a bartender. They're at work every Friday & Saturday night so you have time to play games and then they come back with loads of money. It's a win-win! Life has been glorious since my gf got that job.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, you think 343 has frustrating communication skills?

LOL what a win post. So true. And the decisiveness... thats a different story.

"What do you feel like eating?"

"Uhmmm! i dont know, what do you feel like eating?!"

"Chiptole or KFC?"

"Sure! Up to you!"

/Facepalm 

Just date a bartender. They're at work every Friday & Saturday night so you have time to play games and then they come back with loads of money. It's a win-win! Life has been glorious since my gf got that job.

My Gf was a bartender for a year and a bit and then switched jobs for another year. She recently picked up another bartending job and it truly has been blissful haha.

LOL what a win post. So true. And the decisiveness... thats a different story.

"What do you feel like eating?"

"Uhmmm! i dont know, what do you feel like eating?!"

"Chiptole or KFC?"

"Sure! Up to you!"

"Is Whataburger okay?"

"Noooo we always have Whataburger. I want to try something new!"

"I'll be back with Whataburger."

#hax

• Upvote (+1) 1