CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

All I see on this page is some pc *** that cares more about graphics than anything else.

This.

And this is why we have trash and noob-friendly games in general today. I don't mind games that are easy to pick up. But games that are easy to pick up and you're automatically Snip3down (*cough* H4 *cough*) is ridiculous.

• Downvote (-1) 1

All I see on this page is some pc *** that cares more about graphics than anything else.

nah dude, xSociety is a bro

Spec check!

i  have 6 8k screens and 6 titan z sli crossfire with arctic cooling and logitech keyboard that reads your fingerprints, thoughts and emotions

that aint even its final form either

• Downvote (-1) 2

The MCC cant come soon enough, I feel like right now were in a Halo depression that has been on and off since late 2010 pretty much. Everyone I talked to cant wait for November when we can finally say rest in pieces to these terrible Halo experiments that have caused us so much strife, when all any true fan wanted to do was play balanced and competitive Halo MP. I cant wait until we can throw em' in a gasoline filled room, light a match, throw it in the room and close the door on this questionable chapter in the MP's lifespan.

• Upvote (+1) 2

f u

gg

hardly an excuse, it was 2013 son

....maaan fuck all that console BS. PS4 is equally pathetic. Maybe if these consoles costed around $100, with free online, they'd be cool but their current prices make them a joke.

~PC Master Race

Wii U is legit actually. I like that it doesn't try hard to compete with a PC like its console competition does. 

But currently the Wii U is lacking its GOAT games. the new SSB, new Zelda (looks ugly, should stick to OOT or TP artstyle but upgraded) and Metroid Prime. Also, where is my Mario Strikers, that shit on the Wii was so clean.

Anyhoo, back on topic:

hopefully it's locked at 60fps and doesn't have FPS drops... . .

Wii U games at least run at 60fps.

Is anybody at all interested in Destiny from a multiplayer standpoint?

I watched Ninja play it during the Alpha and I don't see myself playing it for very long. However I wonder whether or not the game will break down when played at a higher level since Bungie's last

at competitive settings was an utter failure.

I watched Ninja play it during the Alpha and I don't see myself playing it for very long. However I wonder whether or not the game will break down when played at a higher level since Bungie's last

at competitive settings was an utter failure.

It just looks so meh to me.

Also, my motherboard replacement for my gaming PC just got processed, so hopefully only like a week until I have it up and running. Should hold me over til November.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I want to run a MCC Doubles LAN Tournament at my local gaming community hangout when MCC launches.

I'm thinking of running three separate single elimination tournaments for Halo 1, 2, and 3 simultaneously and streaming it.  What do you guys think of that?

I'll probably alternate between games as the tournament progresses so that I can avoid having good matches being played off-stream.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still haven't seen any Destiny footage that made me want to even try it. Especially the MP.

Yeah, after watching the game in action I honestly have no interest in playing it.  I have a beta code but I don't even feel like punching it in.  I've sick of games with ADS and sluggish, boring movement.

let me guess, you have some argument that controllers are better for gaming and for FPS? 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Believe me I think gameplay > graphics any day of the week but compared to price to power ratio the consoles are weak. For about $500 you can make a pc that outclasses both consoles and it will have more longevity as well. The GTX 750 Ti is more powerful than the xbox one in itself and it costs $150 and with most desktops today it wouldn't be bottlenecked by other components like the CPU.

/PCMasterRace

Destiny looks sluggish with bad weapon mechanics. Everything we hated about the subsequent Halos are all mashed together in Destiny as a new "experience." No thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is anybody at all interested in Halo 4 from a multiplayer standpoint?

I mean, the zero bloom on the BR looks promising, but we'll just have to see about every other single aspect of the game.

I mean, the zero bloom on the BR looks promising, but we'll just have to see about every other single aspect of the game.

I, for one, think they should add in Promethean vision to all the Halo games in the MCC.

This way newer players don't have a disadvantage in map awareness. Levels the playing field. We are all about fairness right?

Ordnance is a great idea. You shouldn't be rewarded for camping power weapons!

Precisely! And grenade indicators work well so you don't have to guess if you hit your grenades. Guessing is random so indicators are def competitive.

Players should definitely spawn with a one hit kill secondary weapon, that is also capable of getting precision headshots.  To utilize it most effectively, the range on the radar should be dramatically increased.

I mean, Cold Storage is obviously superior to Chill Out! in every way, all the Halo 1 MP maps should get the same treatment and replace the default versions.

Might as well add triple-wielding Boltshot with bottomless clip and infinite range that can surpass the 3sk magnum.

I think we need a second title update guys...