CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

What is so hard about the fucking playlist management in this game.

4v4 slayer/objective - All

2v2 slayer - All

Snipers - All

Swat - All

Big team battle slayer/objective - All

Action Sack - All

H1 Hardcore (2v2)

H2 Hardcore

H3 Hardcore

I just saved you 17 future updates (soon).

Why would they give one let alone three playlists to 1% of the population while not offering one to 30%?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nope, just a bunch of incredibly talented players that are unwilling to learn something new.

I think after grinding 3 maps for months they just want to have fun playing Halo. I guess they just want to play what they enjoy while also streaming. And if its Halo 3 so be it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Party restrictions. It's really not that hard. I want to play ranked without being forced to wait to assemble a TO4

while i will agree it would be amazing to have those restrictions the populations just cant support that in any playlist really .

Maybe in Halo 5 

• Upvote (+1) 1

while i will agree it would be amazing to have those restrictions the populations just cant support that in any playlist really .

Maybe in Halo 5 

...for the first 2 months

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want to agree with you but I really dislike this kind of elitism. 

it has nothing to do with elitism...it's common sense....if one doesnt understand how something works then their input on it should be taken with a grain of salt..

• Upvote (+1) 5

Maybe in Halo 5 

Yeah I agree. I can see it from 343s POV about population but at the same time, if there was party restrictions then you can be sure Id be grinding and playing alot more.

Sometimes when I get on, see none of my friends on, I just get off. Whats the point in playing if you're just going to get pooped on by a TO4 ?

• Upvote (+1) 3

it has nothing to do with elitism...it's common sense....if one doesnt understand how something works then their input on it should be taken with a grain of salt..

Well I have no problem when it's stated like that. I'm just a bit touchy about elitism, I apologise.

Yeah I agree. I can see it from 343s POV about population but at the same time, if there was party restrictions then you can be sure Id be grinding and playing alot more.

Sometimes when I get on, see none of my friends on, I just get off. Whats the point in playing if you're just going to get pooped on by a TO4 ?

I think H3 (idk about h2) did this great, to1/to2s match eachother, to3s match eachother (with a possibility of getting a to1 random each) and to4s match eachother.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think H3 (idk about h2) did this great, to1/to2s match eachother, to3s match eachother (with a possibility of getting a to1 random each) and to4s match eachother.

Yup. With Halo 5 looming and a big chunk of the population leaving MCC I dont think we ever will see party restrictions. One can hope.

You missed FFA.

Ranked.

WITH HALO 2 AND MIDSHIP INCLUDED THIS TIME.

You're right, I forgot, and I was going to specify having an FFA playlist with actual decent FFA maps.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That 1/100th are the kind of people that turn on their Xbox just to play that one Halo.

There are plenty of people that do the same for the dedicated h2c, h2a, h3 and hce playlists.

They are obviously not going to remove all the dedicated lists just so they can add dedicated hardcore lists.

The kind of people who play default settings are the kind of people who don't care about playing (and frankly, deserve) a multi-game default playlist.

-_____-

If you are that concerned just make a different account and search solo on that. The xb1 allows the creation of infinite gold accounts.

I played him yesterday, his blainers were ridiculous. It's hard to imagine he'd say that though, maybe he's talking about how when the opposing team quits it counts as a loss for everyone in Halo 2.

Nope, him and Naded dodge. They did it on stream multiple times. Especially Naded.

If you are that concerned just make a different account and search solo on that. The xb1 allows the creation of infinite gold accounts.

What difference will that make? Yeah I might not ruin my stats and ranks on my main account but im still going to be running in against team of 4s who will dominate the game if they know what their doing. Its not fun.

What difference will that make? Yeah I might not ruin my stats and ranks on my main account but im still going to be running in against team of 4s who will dominate the game if they know what their doing. Its not fun.

You'l be a rank 1 so you won't have to worry about good party of 4s lol.

You'l be a rank 1 so you won't have to worry about good party of 4s lol.

I think he's implying that even if you have nothing to lose, it's still not fun to match a to4 when on your own.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone been able to play MM after this update? I'm stuck at the "Downloading Latest Data" screen for MM and can't play

EDIT: hard reset and now it works:)