CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Is 343i testing Warzone Bots in BTB?

I see so many people with an average of 30-100 total kills. Like WTF the game is out for 10 months.

They dont even change clan tags, armor, emblems and stuff. All 117 and UNSC people that cant even walk straight.

And at the end of the day BTB or THE4 is way more popular then THC because of people like this. I wanna see live population counters and not that stupid "unique players over 3 days".

But yeah, when I look at the quality of those players its no wonder that action sack and co. are more populated. Do any of you even enjoy action sack? I love fat kid, jenga tower and so on, but 90% of the AS gametypes are no fun at all to me. Like shwatguns and Hammers. Just slayer with another weapon.

New accounts are all given really dumb names as default, you need to manually change them to something you want. I guess its so people can jump into online quicker and worry about a tag later but you end up playing against bumblebee13425 if they cant figure out how to change it. Seeing as some of them can barely operate thumbsticks, I don't imagine menu options are their strongpoint.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think I've won a single game of halo 3 in MCC. Game is absolute trash in MCC

Maybe it's just you who is trash.

Kidding

• Upvote (+1) 3

Kinda considering selling my Xbone.

Go for it, if that's what you really want. You don't need permission from anyone. Maybe take a break from Halo, or don't come back to it at all. Who knows, maybe your activity and happiness will skyrocket. If you get the Halo itch, just ignore it; you're clearly not having fun playing it anymore.

So make your choice.

I don't think I've won a single game of halo 3 in MCC. Game is absolute trash in MCC

I don't think I've lost a single game of Halo 3 in MCC. Game might just be the BEST EVER!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think I've lost a single game of Halo 3 in MCC. Game might just be the BEST EVER!

Well, when people are quad pushing S3, it's no wonder you are winning your games.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If there was anything - ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD - that could've further cemented my commitment to Murphy's Law, it's Halo.

So that means that you were always bound to buy the new Halo, even if it sucks.  :kappa:

Is 343i testing Warzone Bots in BTB?

I see so many people with an average of 30-100 total kills. Like WTF the game is out for 10 months.

They dont even change clan tags, armor, emblems and stuff. All 117 and UNSC people that cant even walk straight.

And at the end of the day BTB or THE4 is way more popular then THC because of people like this. I wanna see live population counters and not that stupid "unique players over 3 days".

But yeah, when I look at the quality of those players its no wonder that action sack and co. are more populated. Do any of you even enjoy action sack? I love fat kid, jenga tower and so on, but 90% of the AS gametypes are no fun at all to me. Like shwatguns and Hammers. Just slayer with another weapon.

I want to know why Shwatguns and Shotty Snipers aren't in their respective playlists? Half of the gametypes in Action Sack are not fun. Troy has to be the worst gametype of them all. AS should be a mix of team and FFA gametypes so we can get some juggernaught, fiesta, infection(mini gametypes like jenga, fatkid)..etc

I want to know why Shwatguns and Shotty Snipers aren't in their respective playlists? Half of the gametypes in Action Sack are not fun. Troy has to be the worst gametype of them all. AS should be a mix of team and FFA gametypes so we can get some juggernaught, fiesta, infection(mini gametypes like jenga, fatkid)..etc

Shotty Snipers and ShWATguns are terrible, regardless of what playlist they're in. 

As for Team/FFA gametypes - I think Halo 3 will prevent that. Bungie said a while back that they couldn't support Team and FFA gametypes in one playlist for H3. With MCC using all the original stuff, I assume the same would apply here.

Shotty Snipers and ShWATguns are terrible, regardless of what playlist they're in. 

As for Team/FFA gametypes - I think Halo 3 will prevent that. Bungie said a while back that they couldn't support Team and FFA gametypes in one playlist for H3. With MCC using all the original stuff, I assume the same would apply here.

That's just your opinion I guess. I enjoy them.

If there was anything - ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD - that could've further cemented my commitment to Murphy's Law, it's Halo.

I used to constantly rage "Nothing could possibly ever be worse than Reach" while playing it.

Now you know who's to blame for Halo 4.

That's just your opinion I guess. I enjoy them.

ShWATguns - a gametype in which you need to shoot the other team in the head for a quick kill, with a gun that isn't capable of getting headshots.

:/

Kinda considering selling my Xbone.

Simple way to determine if you should or not. 

Have you liked any Halo game in the last 10 years?

If yes, might as well keep. 

If no, why the hell haven't you moved on with your life. 

Simple way to determine if you should or not. 

Have you liked any Halo game in the last 10 years?

If yes, might as well keep. 

If no, why the hell haven't you moved on with your life. 

You could say...

I want to break free.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yo this dodging shit is getting so old. How the hell do you not have 10 minutes to play a fucking game, I've been sitting here playing H3 every game but when H2 is voted GOD FORBID the h3 fanboys play my fav game!

In also loving how 3v4s off start have become commonplace now whereas a few months ago people were quitting and causing those, now they just get to dodge! Isn't that fantastic!?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yo this dodging shit is getting so old. How the hell do you not have 10 minutes to play a fucking game, I've been sitting here playing H3 every game but when H2 is voted GOD FORBID the h3 fanboys play my fav game!

In also loving how 3v4s off start have become commonplace now whereas a few months ago people were quitting and causing those, now they just get to dodge! Isn't that fantastic!?

Its a good thing they fixed the "exploit" of avoiding players using the rep system. I used to be able to just avoid people with terrible hosts or people who kept quitting/betraying/whatever but now I'm stuck with them. Good thing too. Wouldn't want there to be an exploit in the ranking system that keeps resetting and doing fuck all to begin with as far as skill matching now would we? I don't think I've ever actually started to dislike a game dev until this happened. Before I just accepted that the game wasn't catered towards me but they're just so out of touch with everything and everyone its embarrassing with MCC

@@Hard Way literally bought oven gloves so he can keep his hands warm in the downtime during games. I am not kidding, and deep down I wish I was.

I'll be the peanut butter to your jelly.

If 343 could add two more things to ranked, then I'd be soooooo much better.

-party restrictions

-the ability to not dodge

And if they could, proper skill restrictions... level 50s shouldn't match 20s lmao. But I understand the population is low so they gotta keep this pretty loose I guess.