CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Yep. Action sack was the no1 played playlist believe it or not, BTB has reclaimed it since though. So they made Action sack perm and got rid of HCS.

Would putting HCS into team hardcore as third choice been an option or would people of gone banana's ?

I'd much rather they add them into H2A instead.

Before the game came out I thought to myself Rumble Pit would be one of my most played playlists. But I've barely played it at all because they don't have CE or even Halo 2 which makes no sense. They eventually put CE in, just to take it out. I don't know wtf they are thinking with this crap.

And the SMG starts as far as the eye can see.

I hope they don't think FFA is just inherently unpopular because of this. Lone Wolves in H3 was badass when you got BR slayer.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lmao wow. My brain did catch on fire that you didn't milk when the entire team was on respawn though :P

Haha I was playing with my friend (one of the really bad ones) and told him to go for hill. His response was "where is it?" And so we didn't get much time. Such an anti-climactic ending.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

And the SMG starts as far as the eye can see.

I hope they don't think FFA is just inherently unpopular because of this. Lone Wolves in H3 was badass when you got BR slayer.

They justify a lot of playlist populations with that logic. They will look at the FFA population number only and make their decision. They seriously don't even realize half the playlists have low populations because of the awful voting options.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You have to admire his commitment to the joke. It reminds me when a guy named "Betray3r" betrayed me in Halo 2. I wasn't even mad.

My friend and I were laughing pretty hard though gotta admit. Also I remember playing with somebody named "I betray all" in Halo 3 and just betrayed us all lol.

Finally saw the update, looks promising but who knows if it'll actually work.

The weirdest thing just happened, I was searching team slayer playlist, H2 turf SMG starts won the vote, once the match started, it was free for all.... People who had their mic on just started laughing hard and said this is so 343...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Finally saw the update, looks promising but who knows if it'll actually work.

The weirdest thing just happened, I was searching team slayer playlist, H2 turf SMG starts won the vote, once the match started, it was free for all.... People who had their mic on just started laughing hard and said this is so 343...

It blows my mind that something like this still happens 9 months after release...

• Upvote (+1) 4

All they need to do is remove h3 from hardcore and ill be a happy camper.

You're gonna be a sad camper forever.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It blows my mind that something like this still happens 9 months after release...

Still finna make millions on Halo 5. They have no reason to fix this game haha, we're all buying Halo 5 anyways

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I regret selling Destiny and Ghosts That's how bad this game is.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I regret buying my xbox.

I don't, my friends won't stop playing BF4 and I don't mind playing it with them.

I regret buying my xbox.

If I knew that Titanfall was going to grow stale quickly and the state that MCC would launch in, I would have waited to get the GoW:UE bundle. Would have saved me $150 and a brick (Kinect) taking up room in my closet.

I can't play a game of Halo 2 without it being a huge green gun fest.  Extremely annoying.  Is this how this game was back in the day? 

I can't play a game of Halo 2 without it being a huge green gun fest. Extremely annoying. Is this how this game was back in the day?

YUP and it sucks. Probably the one thing that ruined the game for me. That's why I played Hardcore, but I can't do that anymore haha

I can't play a game of Halo 2 without it being a huge green gun fest. Extremely annoying. Is this how this game was back in the day?

yea it was really lame. Only advice I can give is if you see someone charging PP, to stay by cover or some sort of rock, so when it tracks you, you can fall behind cover quickly and the PP won't hit you.