CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

BUT THERE'S NO RADAR AND MY TEAMMATES CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME IF I DON'T YELL what's that Mom? NO, I'M PLAYING HALO! WHAT? HALO! GAH, JUST GIVE ME A SEC. WHO DROPPED ROCKETS AND DIDN'T TELL ME!?

I understand intensity. I don't understand straight vitriol, even with numb teammates.

Played a few games in H2C last night and had a kid message me calling me a "dumbass" after losing a game. Can't make this stuff up really. 

how many still have their build crash?  I my game crashes multiple times a night even after uninstalling/installing again

Mine does it a lot. A lot of times my game softlocks when I go into the menus. Or sometimes when I get into a CE game I have no sound and my button inuts don't work. I have to close the game through the dashboard.

I've seen people with nameplates and avatars that aren't available for me. I don't mean they're locked. I mean they aren't even there. Why is this? I just rebought the game if that matters

I've seen people with nameplates and avatars that aren't available for me. I don't mean they're locked. I mean they aren't even there. Why is this? I just rebought the game if that matters

Which ones?

The only ones you shouldn't be seeing are the rank nameplates and the Spartan Strike one.

I can't wait to play against all the people that blocked me again  :)  however I'm not to thrilled all the cheaters I have blocked I can potentially match now.  :(

Which ones?

The only ones you shouldn't be seeing are the rank nameplates and the Spartan Strike one.

I've noticed that my friends have the 1th nameplate and I don't. I've also seen the golden master chief helmet nameplate and I don't have the option for that. Some avatars I've seen that I don't have include the Frankie janitor one and the cartoon master chief drawing.

I've noticed that my friends have the 1th nameplate and I don't. I've also seen the golden master chief helmet nameplate and I don't have the option for that. Some avatars I've seen that I don't have include the Frankie janitor one and the cartoon master chief drawing.

Those are the compensation nameplates/avatars. If you haven't got them (and you played before December 2014), hit up Bravo on Twitter.

Being such a small group sucks. The worst part is that they could literally change a crap ton of things to help keep the competitive side happy and the 89% won't even notice a difference because they don't play the game that much. Look at CoD for example. They have constant weapon balancing patches yet a majority of the population has no idea and keeps using the same weapons. It's the competitive people that read patch notes and actually change it.

In short, fuck us.

The worst part is that 99% of the 11% are still buying the game. People can criticize the game all they want on forums, nothing will change if we keep buying this crap.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wonder are they working on this MCC update since the last time we got one, months ago. Or did they finally pull the finger out and said "Ok, they're getting mad, lets give them an update" some time last week.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So HCS is gone to make way for infection/action sack? lol

Yep. Action sack was the no1 played playlist believe it or not, BTB has reclaimed it since though. So they made Action sack perm and got rid of HCS.

Would putting HCS into team hardcore as third choice been an option or would people of gone banana's ?

Played a few games in H2C last night and had a kid message me calling me a "dumbass" after losing a game. Can't make this stuff up really. 

shut up dumbass

3O3C432.gif

swerve  :kappa:

Apologists need to stop trying so hard. Population is not an excuse for removing playlists. Og h3 never had a problem finding games even with 500 or less in the playlist. I can't believe they thought for even a second about putting hcs into thc. Hopeless..

Yep. Action sack was the no1 played playlist believe it or not, BTB has reclaimed it since though. So they made Action sack perm and got rid of HCS.

Would putting HCS into team hardcore as third choice been an option or would people of gone banana's ?

Worst thing they could do is put HCS into THC. Luckily they won't be.

Been searching for 15 minutes haven't found a match, wooo.

Looks like there's an issue with Live services, from what I can tell. Found one game instantly, and now I can't find one to save my life.

If there is a problem with live services at least once a week, MS NEEDS to fix this problem before their flagship title drops.

Theyre still leaving FFA a mess. I love FFA in Halo, but its unplayable in this.

Before the game came out I thought to myself Rumble Pit would be one of my most played playlists. But I've barely played it at all because they don't have CE or even Halo 2 which makes no sense. They eventually put CE in, just to take it out. I don't know wtf they are thinking with this crap.

• Upvote (+1) 2