CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I wish I could see numbers though that would definitely help me swallow what they are doing. Because even a population of 500 can still find games with relative ease.

If it helps to put things into perspective, the competitive playlist on h4 360 was consistently in the low double digits and they kept that playlist. Team throw down...

• Upvote (+1) 1

If it helps to put things into perspective, the competitive playlist on h4 360 was consistently in the low double digits and they kept that playlist. Team throw down...

This game is actually getting worse I can't believe it.

I am really bummed to hear that they are removing the HCS playlist.  That was always a fun one to play with friends.

• Upvote (+1) 1

how many still have their build crash?  I my game crashes multiple times a night even after uninstalling/installing again

• Upvote (+1) 1

If there was a Halo CE 4v4 playlist that combined with Halo 2 BR starts (CTF/Slayer) and it worked perfectly I would probably never play another game for my entire life.

2v2 CE fans will probably hate me though.

What the fuck they've been fixing Remnant's weighting for the past 4 content updates

• Upvote (+1) 2

Taking out HCS for infected is fucked up. We already have Action Sack. Just add Infected to that. The fact that Those 2 playlists exist at the same time, yet Team Hardcore has to have both H2 and H3 is so stupid. And there's still no Team Objective, Halo 2 and 3 playlists are only Slayer BR's, and there's no 4v4 CE playlist is crazy. Let's just keep adding the most social playlists possible while screwing over everyone else.

And the fact that we have a Team Slayer playlist when all you can get in any other playlist is Team Slayer is ridiculous. Hurry up and either fix the individual game playlists, or unrank them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What the fuck they've been fixing Remnant's weighting for the past 4 content updates

They've been changing it for the past few matchmaking updates on a per playlist basis, not content updates.

Taking out HCS for infected is fucked up. We already have Action Sack. Just add Infected to that. The fact that Those 2 playlists exist at the same time, yet Team Hardcore has to have both H2 and H3 is so stupid. And there's still no Team Objective, Halo 2 and 3 playlists are only Slayer BR's, and there's no 4v4 CE playlist is crazy. Let's just keep adding the most social playlists possible while screwing over everyone else.

And the fact that we have a Team Slayer playlist when all you can get in any other playlist is Team Slayer is ridiculous. Hurry up and either fix the individual game playlists, or unrank them.

HCS is over and it was a low populated playlist, so it's gone. 

As for adding Infection to Action Sack, I recall Halo 3 being unable to host FFA and Team gametypes at the same time. Considering we've got five MPs superglued, I doubt they even want to try and fix that without risking breaking more things. Action Sack and Infection will hold their own. 

Team Objective has been and gone, it had a shitty population just like it did in Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo: Reach and Halo 4. They reworked voting options in a few playlists so Objective would always be in one of the slots, if it is in huge demand, it'll get voted for and that doesn't sound like the case. 

I guess people love infection? Haven't enjoyed it since OG zombies in halo 2 to be honest.

People love it, it was constantly one of the most populated playlists in Reach. Halo 4 was eh because Flood wasn't exactly what people wanted.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They've been changing it for the past few matchmaking updates on a per playlist basis, not content updates.

HCS is over and it was a low populated playlist, so it's gone.

As for adding Infection to Action Sack, I recall Halo 3 being unable to host FFA and Team gametypes at the same time. Considering we've got five MPs superglued, I doubt they even want to try and fix that without risking breaking more things. Action Sack and Infection will hold their own.

Team Objective has been and gone, it had a shitty population just like it did in Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo: Reach and Halo 4. They reworked voting options in a few playlists so Objective would always be in one of the slots, if it is in huge demand, it'll get voted for and that doesn't sound like the case.

People love it, it was constantly one of the most populated playlists in Reach. Halo 4 was eh because Flood wasn't exactly what people wanted.

A big reason Team Objective had a low population was because it was AR/smg starts. That shit was the worst. As for obj being in the first slot that is good. However, in most playlists it's things like 1 flag Zenith, 1 bomb Stonetown and more like that. Not the actual competitive obj modes. The playlists are practically set up to be Team Slayer the entire time.

A big reason Team Objective had a low population was because it was AR/smg starts. That shit was the worst. As for obj being in the first slot that is good. However, in most playlists it's things like 1 flag Zenith, 1 bomb Stonetown and more like that. Not the actual competitive obj modes. The playlists are practically set up to be Team Slayer the entire time.

Regardless of the voting options in MCC, it has always underperformed compared to other playlists on the 360. People just don't like objective gametypes. 

Ideally we'd rework the objective options so they silly ones show up less often.

Regardless of the voting options in MCC, it has always underperformed compared to other playlists on the 360. People just don't like objective gametypes.

Ideally we'd rework the objective options so they silly ones show up less often.

Then I would be happy if that were to happen. I'm just tired of everything being Slayer in every playlist except Hardcore and HCS (which will be gone). I'm trying to help my friends learn obj since they literally have only played about 5 obj games (on my smurf account in the HCS playlist). It just kinda sucks. I know population is limited but it still kinda blows.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I got to play vs the forum legend Shootin sammy the other day on MCC he was in a full team vs my full team I won and he sent me a FR =  :weback:

Side note got my 45 the other night 

P.s. Halo 3 Ranking system > Mcc Ranking system 

Beating 50 and not ranking up is cool thx 

End story 

If there was a Halo CE 4v4 playlist that combined with Halo 2 BR starts (CTF/Slayer) and it worked perfectly I would probably never play another game for my entire life.

2v2 CE fans will probably hate me though.

nah, the 4v4 h2 players would hate you.

Welp.... looks lik my prediction is coming true.

There will be one more content update (we still have no clue when) and then the doors for MCC support will be shut.

• Upvote (+1) 3

#11%Problems  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

#11%Problems :kappa:

Being such a small group sucks. The worst part is that they could literally change a crap ton of things to help keep the competitive side happy and the 89% won't even notice a difference because they don't play the game that much. Look at CoD for example. They have constant weapon balancing patches yet a majority of the population has no idea and keeps using the same weapons. It's the competitive people that read patch notes and actually change it.

In short, fuck us.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Being such a small group sucks. The worst part is that they could literally change a crap ton of things to help keep the competitive side happy and the 89% won't even notice a difference because they don't play the game that much. Look at CoD for example. They have constant weapon balancing patches yet a majority of the population has no idea and keeps using the same weapons. It's the competitive people that read patch notes and actually change it.

In short, fuck us.

Thats how its been for years man, with every title being just a little worse than the previous installment.  And it is also why I will not jump on any hype train, regardless of any of the bells and whistles.  You can only get kicked in the dick so many times before you start to wear a cup.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Thats how its been for years man, with every title being just a little worse than the previous installment. And it is also why I will not jump on any hype train, regardless of any of the bells and whistles. You can only get kicked in the dick so many times before you start to wear a cup.

Amen. It's funny, the only reason I'm hyped is MCC doesn't work and I really want to play Halo. It has nothing to do with the actual game at all.